Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Meet the people making Crypto mainstream  (Read 1545 times)
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

BitCoinage is the first Arbitrage trading exchange. Exchanges regularly set the price for Cryptocurrency at different levels. Now you can take advantage of that inconsistency by trading between exchanges. It means there is gap of price between each exchanges. Base on that gap we can buy on this exchange and sell on that exchange with higher price . wow . very imppresed

But I still have something unclear in my mind . Cause each exchange has their own wallet , so how we can buy and sell bewtween these exchange on bitcoinage exchange . Does bitcoinage use api of these exchanges ? and bitcoinage will connect only decentralized exchange or all centralized exchanges.

I think they will connect centralized exchange first , cause these exchanges have an huge volume trading while some decentralized exchanges now has still some problems and not very smooth . also the volume is low
jude0911

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

What are your target exchanges that you want to connect in your exchanges in the future. Could you reveal some name ? Thank you .
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Arbitrage is automatic trading on two exchanges at the same time , right? I mean buy on one exchange, and sell for another
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Can you answer my question : As I know With maybee 5k people running it, there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances anymore?  How can you solve that?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:20 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong dev I seen that the token will be used as a capital for this arbitrage opportunities right? But you said that its not the main profit generators so I'm interested to hear from if what are those grounds aside from arbitrage what else this project offers for its investors? Thanks in advance for enlighting this up.
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

so this is some kind of trading bot that will automatically do arbitrade transactions from one exchange to another exchange ? So I have to have 2 accounts balance in 2 exchange?
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 08:42:27 AM by james1009

I completely do understand the power of arbitrage and hope you can create an excellent trader. You have my support.
By the way is it a 1 Leg Arbitrage or a Hedged one? Personally i prefer the 1 leg more but i´m not sure how well this would work in crypto (with Bitfinex as fast one).
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

There is reason for us to invest in Bitcoinage  tokens only if growth of platform users is expected. But with the growth of user number there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances. Thus the idea of the project kills itself.
Elliott3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

How do you differentiate yourself from Arbitrex?
They also offer cross exchange trading with 25 exchanges and automatic arbitrage trading across those exchanges.
MJ@BitCoinage

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Join the chat on:

Discord- https://discord.gg/fk755t6
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

bot for crypto trading is not a panacea , it all depends on the operator of the bot .  arbitration trades over risky transactions can be lost
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous arbitrage system?
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
SS@BitCoinage

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

@Reuben89 Thank you for your feedback. BitCoinage is the world's first arbitrage exchange. XBCN will also introduce their educational portal and the first individual insurance company backing Cryptocurrency holdings up to $500k.   

Welcome to our community, you are cordially invited to Join the Discord chat, for more information: https://discord.gg/fk755t6
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

This looks pretty good honestly as I am always looking for ways to do Arbitrade trading

Perhaps this really helps in terms of reducing fees and entry barrier for most people.

Is there any way to have a stable fiat transfer (to and fro) system for worldwide too?
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong dev I seen that the token will be used as a capital for this arbitrage opportunities right? But you said that its not the main profit generators so I'm interested to hear from if what are those grounds aside from arbitrage what else this project offers for its investors? Thanks in advance for enlighting this up.

If we understand your question correctly you may be confusing two different issues here. The token will be used for fees, and we anticipate that arbitrage trading is likely to generate the highest profit for our customers.
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

I always wondered what will be the use of bitcoinage tokens if there is no more arbitrage opportunities between exchanges. But I think there will always be one bitcoinnage or the other in the Cryptos exchanges at a certain point in time, so this token will definite be useful
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

Can you answer my question : As I know With maybee 5k people running it, there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances anymore?  How can you solve that?

@teoco161 Yes, trading the price difference between two exchanges is arbitrage.

@Oscar1979 There's always going to be arbitrage as long as exchanges are thriving in their local communities. The demand in one particular economy will always be higher than another economy because one will always be at a higher price than the other. For example, the price of Bitcoin in the US will not be as great as the demand in Nigeria.
Ronnieteo

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

I also have doubts about this project cause There are already arbitraging robots on most of exchanges and those are really efficient. They take every 0.1% of profit. This coin wont do what it says it will, it is just not technically possible. Also exchanges have very strict limits on their API
Elliott3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

the idea for traders is interesting and useful, and the token has already run up, and fought back, the more beta version came out, so all the while in favor, should go up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: