Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget faucets, do tasks on crowd sourcing sites for Bitcoins  (Read 939 times)
Dot99lr (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:20:39 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 02:00:30 AM by Dot99lr

I posted something similar to this a while ago, but will do it again in hopes that it may help....

I'm pretty much a newbie, I got into Bitcoins around May 2013. I wondered how I can get some. So I started visiting all the faucets getting around 500  micro Bitcoins a day. I did that for a while and figured there had to be better way. So I did some searching on the web for ways to make Bitcoins. I came across several sites where you can do small tasks and offers for bitcoin. Some of the offers involve downloading software to your pc, I would stay away from those, may have virus or something. In my 4 months of "working" I've found out that doing the Crowdflower Tasks are the best and easiest way to earn. Here are the sites with comments (I added my reference link in hopes of making a little more):

Tasks4dollars -  http://tasks4dollars.com/

I think this is the best one out there. It gives you better pay for the tasks than the others. Stick to the Crowdflower tasks. They also run a monthly task contest.

Dollarrewardz - http://dollarrewardz.com/members/register.php

Run by the same guy who runs T4D. Same pay for tasks as T4D but has different tasks. I think this site may be geared more towards Europe. Also has offers. The offers don't always convert, meaning you don't always get paid. And it's not the guy's fault that runs the site if you don't get paid. So do them at your own risk. Stick with the Crowdflower tasks, the others don't always convert (Super Rewards, Winter Wall, Supersonic Ads, etc). I wasted a lot of time doing offers and not getting paid. Again, it's not the Dollarrewardz site's fault, they only get paid when you do. Stick to Crowdflower, they always pay.

Bitcoinget.com and coinworker.com are two others, but they pay you less for doing the same tasks.

I hope this is helpful to the newbies.

Edit: I didn't know that it was frowned upon to use a referral link. Like I said, I'm a noob

MOD NOTE:
Referral part of link removed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 10:10:55 PM

How about removing the referral link, quit being a noob, and do this from the kindness of your own heart to actually HELP others?
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:13:58 PM

I agree with your basic point, I like bitcoinget as you don't have to register, just enter a btc address and rake in the satoshi.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:54:59 PM

How about removing the referral link, quit being a noob, and do this from the kindness of your own heart to actually HELP others?

I dont get why people like you are against referral links that much.. I mean you dont lose anything and like you said :
do this from the kindness of your own heart to actually HELP others

The referrals help the poster and you dont lose anything. Kind of contradicted yourself there moon moon
Dot99lr (OP)

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:13:06 PM

I didn't think putting in a referral link was so bad. Isn't it the same as someone coming to this forum who's announcing the opening of a site with a new gambling game or bitcoin store? I think I gave some good information to someone who's just getting into bitcoin. I wish I had this info when I started out, it would've saved me a lot of wasted time.
HyperBeam

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:16:38 PM

There isn't anything wrong with referral links in my opinion, but a lot of people hate them.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 11:38:33 PM

I dont get why people like you are against referral links that much.. I mean you dont lose anything and like you said :

The referrals help the poster and you dont lose anything. Kind of contradicted yourself there moon moon

Well, the explanation is quite nice.  What do you mean by, Moon Moon?  Sorry, your posts are usually so useless I don't bother reading, especially those begging ones.
crazynoggin

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:31:47 AM

Referral links are only annoying to me if the site is already really well known.

I used a few of these sites when I first started with Bitcoin and I recommend them for some newbies who have a bit of extra time on their hands.

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:39:53 AM

Well, the explanation is quite nice.  What do you mean by, Moon Moon?  Sorry, your posts are usually so useless I don't bother reading, especially those begging ones.

Looks like you read that one... and I take it your not much of a Redditor huh?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: