Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [adding] Re: Merit System Upgrade  (Read 125 times)
masbro768 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

I don’t have much Merit to give but I’m going to give it up until it’s all gone. I’m not sure if this is the right section for this thread because I’m not really selling anything. It’s about accounts so I’ll just leave it here until someone decides to move it. I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I felt sorry for SOME of the members that posted in the merit thread. They seemed to be fairly articulate, fairly knowledgeable, rational and really trying to be members of this group of dreamers (community).

Here’s how it’s going to work. You’re not just going to beg for merit and I give it. Do not PM me and offer to pay me for merit points. Your money means nothing to me. I have given away more bitcoin than you will likely earn while on this forum (just ask Gleb Gamow if you don’t believe me). I will report you to a mod that will give you negative trust for being a potential scammer. You will ask me to research your post history and direct me to 10-20 posts that you believe show you have a deep desire to learn about, use, and support bitcoin. I will then ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

Bitcoin does not mean altcoin. I know altcoins are more popular on this forum than bitcoin. I don’t care. I will only help bitcoiners level up. If most of your post history is in altcoin threads I won’t help you. I do not consider Bitcoin Cash to be bitcoin. If you don’t know what the real bitcoin is then you haven’t been here long enough for me to help you. Which leads me to the group I’m willing to help.

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit
Brand new                    0                            0
Newbie                         1                            0
Jr Member                   30                            0
Member                       60                           10
Full Member                120                           100
Sr. Member                 240                           250
Hero Member              480                           500

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

Full members, Sr. Members and Hero Members really got screwed with the merit system. Some of them were really close to leveling up and now have to wait until they’ve impressed the right person to probably get only one merit point from them. The most extreme case of this is Hero Member. They may need hundreds of merit points to level up which could take a very long time to get.

What if in this table will be added to the time, day, a quality post link because each beginner/newbie there must be some confusion.
as in the table below I mean :

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit     time     post daily   quality post link
Brand new                    0                            0                    
Newbie                         1                            0                
Jr Member                   30                            0                      
Member                       60                           10                
Full Member                120                           100              
Sr. Member                 240                           250              
Hero Member              480                           500                  

I am very proud of the existence of such a post, why I say like that?Yes I am one of the forum member bitcointalk.org who just understand about the rules of the system of merit, this is my chance to benefit from who have more posts

I am impressed with your posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.msg28983042#msg28983042
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: