Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORKTIPS - designed for mining and rewarding  (Read 28197 times)
Amityvill

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

From the first days I follow the project, the developers are excellent, I wish them success!
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

wallet not working... scam coin.. or???

haha not scam it’s now 69 BTC Volume in Tradeogre

End process from task manger and open your wallet again, if stuck again End process again

Hahahaha now price 0 sat.... Scam coin .... This is coin Giant Bullshit ...  altex and tradeogre very low=SHIT exchange...

Lmao you prob bought in and are crying now that the buy orders are gone. This coin was at 2Mh/s for months kid. Somebody just banked like 40 BTC by selling at 1 sat. The emission factor of this coin is insane, it has like a 600k reward per block (not 100% sure since it's nowhere to be found [should be clear as day in the main page]) and a emission rate of 120. All that translate to most of the supply being mined in around a year.

I wouldn't call it a scam coin at all. You won't see major price jumps since like ~430million coins are being mined daily (which is why it's so easy to build up sell walls).

Even if the entire supply was mined tomorrow (all 184B coins) @ 1 sat it would have a market cap of 15 million USD which is extremly low. This coin has much room for growth but it will be slow initially.

I like crypto
wkscoin (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

There is a network wide DDOS attack in progress. We are notifying the companies that had equipment hijacked to do the attack. Some pools on the network are attacked including the official pool, which is down for maintenance at the moment.

We will keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience.
cryptomoneda

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

New pool with personalized assistance in both Spanish and English.
Do not forget to visit us http://worktips.cryptohispano.net
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

I'm very glad to be project member. It is very good project so far. The concept about blockchain and ecosystem is good ideas. And now their community is more bigger and bigger.
m77o

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

End process from task manger and open your wallet again, if stuck again End process again

Hahahaha now price 0 sat.... Scam coin .... This is coin Giant Bullshit ...  altex and tradeogre very low=SHIT exchange...

Lmao you prob bought in and are crying now that the buy orders are gone. This coin was at 2Mh/s for months kid. Somebody just banked like 40 BTC by selling at 1 sat. The emission factor of this coin is insane, it has like a 600k reward per block (not 100% sure since it's nowhere to be found [should be clear as day in the main page]) and a emission rate of 120. All that translate to most of the supply being mined in around a year.

I wouldn't call it a scam coin at all. You won't see major price jumps since like ~430million coins are being mined daily (which is why it's so easy to build up sell walls).

Even if the entire supply was mined tomorrow (all 184B coins) @ 1 sat it would have a market cap of 15 million USD which is extremly low. This coin has much room for growth but it will be slow initially.

who said i want the price raise to 20 or 30 sat kid ? think about it the volume for all coins at tradeogre before yesterday less than 40 btc, and yesterday some people bought worktips at 1 sat for 70 btc, are you thinking all this people are mad or just kids ?
I’m not talking about 100 sat or 20 sat right now but what about for 2-6 sat short or mid term
m77o

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

Hello everyone! Here is a little worktips update. We will try to make these updates as regular as possible.

NETWORK/MINING

The network has experienced unusual increase in users/transactions/hash rates in the past 2 days so the tx confirmations took much longer then usual to complete.

The network seems to have stabilised since then, and settled on a steady 25 MH/sec (appx.) right now, which is an increase from 2MH/s from a few days ago.

Confirmation speeds seem to have returned to normal as well.

TRADING

Since listing on the TradeOgre exchange, few days ago, Worktips quickly became number 1 traded asset on TradeOgre.

Visit TradeOgre exchange here:
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-WTIP

Also, Worktips has become the number 1 traded asset for the past 24 hours on Altex.exchange as well, for both listed pairs which are XMR and BTC.

Visit Altex.exchange here:
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=XMR_WTIP
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_WTIP

REQESTS

TEAM

We are aware of your requests to get to know the people behind the project, so we are adding a team section to the main website at http://worktips.info very soon.
You can also join Worktips community on Discord. You can use this invitation link to join: https://discord.gg/YGeWXQ2

COINMARKETCAP

We have also submitted a request to be added to coinmarketcap.com due to recently achieving the quotas required for this listing.

HASH RATE SPREADING

We are constantly adding new community pools to the lists on the main website, Discord and the ANN thread, so be sure to check those out from time to time. The official pool fee has been increased to 1%, from 0.8% total fee. This was done in hope to encourage spreading of the hashing power throughout all pools which benefits the entire network in the long run.

TIP BOT FOR DISCORD

Tip bot is back online.

FUD

We've noticed some FUD going around about Worktips being similar to Bytecoin in terms of rumors on big pre-mine and some other stuff as well. That's all bollocks.

Worktips pre-mine is 150-ish first blocks. All the coins mined were then airdropped to worktips miners. Developers hold the coins which they have mined from day 1 together with the rest of the miners in a transparent POW fashion. All blocks on Worktips blockchain since block 1 have been produced with POW, therefore trough honest mining.

GUI WALLET

We are aware of the GUI Lite wallet "bricking" at the splash screen for a lot of users, and are currently working on the new release of the GUI wallet. We will keep you in the loop on the new release date.

For now, if having issues with the GUI wallet, please stick to CLI clients for your systems which can be downloaded from the official release repo here: https://github.com/worktips/worktips/releases/tag/v1.0.2.3 , or compiled following the instructions attached to the source repo here: https://github.com/worktips/worktips

Please always use only the latest releases for both CLI and GUI wallets.

Also, please remember to always backup your wallet files, export your keys and store them both at a safe location.

Thank you. Happy worktips mining and trading!

thanks
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

Hahahaha now price 0 sat.... Scam coin .... This is coin Giant Bullshit ...  altex and tradeogre very low=SHIT exchange...

who said i want the price raise to 20 or 30 sat kid ? think about it the volume for all coins at tradeogre before yesterday less than 40 btc, and yesterday some people bought worktips at 1 sat for 70 btc, are you thinking all this people are mad or just kids ?
I’m not talking about 100 sat or 20 sat right now but what about for 2-6 sat short or mid term

Haha child, when did I ever mention 20 or 30? You pulled those numbers out of your own ass. I never mentioned anything in regards to a specific price. Yes the coin can very easily move a couple sats, what's your point?

About 85 BTC worth of Worktips was bought at 1 sat (taken out of circulation) in the last day. There's clear interest, but with the high emission rate it will take some time to grow.

I like crypto
ManDoneKTM

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Hi, I think we need to cut down the POW reward to 25% or lower to bring the coin price up

Now in tradeorge the trading volume is very low
so what ?! gtfo  Wink
VitaliyCryptor

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I did not sell a coin for 1 sat
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

So basically there are too many coins out these two days, the volume is very high for one day and gone down....
from 7X BTC to less then 1 BTC now in tradeogre. I am not sure what the dev is going to do, maybe he/she is working hard but this turn out to make the coin scam like ....

Why call it a scam? Too many trolls on BCT ....
YurySachok

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

How are you going to break through the wall in 29 BTC?
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

If  this worktip coin is anonymous, so what is the use of it then? When you give a tip for good work for example, the employee knows who is encouraging him, and that's the main point

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
faber0

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Avante Worktips!
Moon  wtips!
Vaaai caralho!!
wkscoin (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Hello! Here is a quick Worktips update.

TRADING

Worktips can now be traded against the LTC as the new market was added on the Altex.exchange

Visit Altex.exchange LTC-WTIP market here:
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=LTC_WTIP

OFFICIAL POOL

Official pool is now available on worktips.work domain name, and will no longer use the IP for miners connection.

Please point your miners to connect to worktips.work instead of the IP as the old IP will be phased out soon.

You can visit the new official pool website here:
http://worktips.work

BLOCK EXPLORER

Block explorer now finally displays the emission % correctly.

Currently working on making the API and the pool list fully functional.

TEAM SECTION

Team section has now been added to the main website along with various layout updates and code cleanups commited.

GUI WALLET

While working on the new release of the GUI lite wallet we have re-configured the master nodes to perform better in hope that the rate of connection issues users have been experiencing will be greatly reduced. The new release is on the way and should fix any remaining issues together with other, various updates.

That's all for now. Lot's more coming down the pipeline.

Happy Worktips mining and trading to everyone.

Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Please stop it with referral link.
Furthermore, Worktips was actually listed in Altex.exchange several days ago, not today.

Why?  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
who you are??  Angry

hahaha Cheesy  Roll Eyes Beast  Grin

If you check forum rules, you'll see it's not allowed to post referral links

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Yeah, you seems to kept posting your referral links everywhere.
Good luck, mate. I guess someone will report you to mods (not me, of course). Please stop it and take care of yourself.
Why?  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
who you are??  Angry

hahaha Cheesy  Roll Eyes Beast  Grin

Just ignore that guy by adding him into your Ignore list.

If you check forum rules, you'll see it's not allowed to post referral links

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Hahahahahahah you are all dickhead  Grin Grin

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
faber0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Worktips is now also tradeable against LTC! https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=LTC_WTIP
Ref Link Alert
faber0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

Where can i find info on block rewards?
hi http://wtippool.worktips.info/#pool_blocks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: