Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal of USD Via Visa on Cex.io - Any Experience?  (Read 85 times)
odirachris (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

Hi guys I'm thinking of making a withdrawal of USD from Cex.io via Visa card. Has anybody here had any tried that? Was it successfully and how long did it take?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

Hi guys I'm thinking of making a withdrawal of USD from Cex.io via Visa card. Has anybody here had any tried that? Was it successfully and how long did it take?

It's supposed to take up to 3 days only.

However I've seen a ton of people who had problems withdrawing to a bank account or a card that they own. In the case of a debit card I haven't really seen any cases where Visa cards are involved. The new rules that cex.io put out mainly concern Mastercard holders and you don't need to worry about anything: https://blog.cex.io/news/mastercard-processing-17180.

As long as you are fully verified and your card is also verified with CEX.io, there should not be an issue. If you need the funds urgently it's probably better to get BTC withdrawn and sell on localbitcoins for a transfer/cash deposit. If you can wait for 3 days then go with cex.io.

Smiley
odirachris (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

It's supposed to take up to 3 days only.

However I've seen a ton of people who had problems withdrawing to a bank account or a card that they own. In the case of a debit card I haven't really seen any cases where Visa cards are involved. The new rules that cex.io put out mainly concern Mastercard holders and you don't need to worry about anything: https://blog.cex.io/news/mastercard-processing-17180.

As long as you are fully verified and your card is also verified with CEX.io, there should not be an issue. If you need the funds urgently it's probably better to get BTC withdrawn and sell on localbitcoins for a transfer/cash deposit. If you can wait for 3 days then go with cex.io.

Thanks. I will give it a try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: