Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Game: Farkle  (Read 959 times)
Bitfiniti (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:01:24 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 02:33:56 AM by Bitfiniti

Presenting Farkle! Farkle is a re-imagining of Blimplay's "Farkle" game. Years ago, there was a website called "moola.com" where developers could integrate Moola's Points API. Blimplay was one of those integration's. However, due to Moola not paying it's members, Moola closed, and thus, caused it's Third Parties to close.

In September, I decided to bring one of my favorite games back to life. I'm releasing the Alpha version, where the game works but the Bitcoin integration doesn't. This is a very fun, yet addictive game. It's available for OS X, Linux, and Windows thanks to Xojo. The Mac version may be in a .tar folder though I'm not sure

Alpha Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a86alajjkkslrj9/Builds%20-%20farkle.xojo_binary_project.zip

Thanks for playing,
Bitfiniti.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arsenische
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:35:58 PM

I wouldn't recommend to anyone to download & run binary files from this forum, especially posted by newbies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: