Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEDGIE - The limited edition cryptocollectible that digs for coin  (Read 11045 times)
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Can someone vouch about this platform? How safe is the website paying $10 using your credit card?
Anonymous team that you will trust your important data?
I hope there are no loopholes surrounding this project.
I'm waiting for answer from Hedgie team about this problem too. Blockchain is anonymous but Credit card is NOT.
HuaLogan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

Oganicco, Alehub have 2 tokens too.
For Hedgie: HCT - token for buying hedgies / Curio - token, which you can collect while playing, for upgrade your hedgie power!
Did you earn any CrptoKitties?
No, i dont know what is CryptoKittes? do you have one? can you show me how to create it and use it to earn more and more tokens?
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Oganicco, Alehub have 2 tokens too.
For Hedgie: HCT - token for buying hedgies / Curio - token, which you can collect while playing, for upgrade your hedgie power!
Did you earn any CrptoKitties?
No, i dont know what is CryptoKittes? do you have one? can you show me how to create it and use it to earn more and more tokens?
Hope you did not play it, because CryptoKitties bit Ethereum network and raise the cost.
Hedgie has better method for transaction in network. it looks like Lightning of bitcoin Smiley
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

Hope you did not play it, because CryptoKitties bit Ethereum network and raise the cost.
Hedgie has better method for transaction in network. it looks like Lightning of bitcoin Smiley
yeah, i see bitcoin has not useful ! higher prices if the sharks want to sell, lower if they want to buy, no more . i hope that hedgie will better, really useful and smart
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

yeah, i see bitcoin has not useful ! higher prices if the sharks want to sell, lower if they want to buy, no more . i hope that hedgie will better, really useful and smart
Just I want to tell about their protocol to control/manage balances. Hedgie will manage balances as exchange to protect network.
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Just I want to tell about their protocol to control/manage balances. Hedgie will manage balances as exchange to protect network.
Do I need to own cryptocurrency to buy a Hedgie and start playing to earn the tokens in the game
nguyenthenguyen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:43:04 AM

This topic only one few people  Angry
Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

This is a good looking project with good team
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

yes, this is a new project which is managing by a young team - @MSBountySupport <3.  Maybe in the future this topic will have a lot of participants
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

yes, this is a new project which is managing by a young team - @MSBountySupport <3.  Maybe in the future this topic will have a lot of participants
Just community don't know the CryptoKities 2.0 with better solution for transaction cost.
Hope Hedgie team can raise fund 100K-500K to develop this project for community and early adopter will earn profit.
hellohedgie

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Can someone vouch about this platform? How safe is the website paying $10 using your credit card?
I'm waiting for answer from Hedgie team about this problem too. Blockchain is anonymous but Credit card is NOT.

We're working on adding ability to purchase with ETH, it will be in our next release, end of September. The reason we're also using credit card is that some people still don't know how to use crypto currency (I know it's shocking, but it's true!). We want to make it easy to enter the crypto world for such people.

We use Stripe as a credit card processing service, which is very secure and is trusted as much as PayPal, if not more by most developers. Lots of info on this: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+secure+is+stripe+payment&oq=how+secure+is+stripe+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.4884j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Also we're completely transparent, all team members as well as advisors listed here: https://www.hedgie.io/our-team

Thank you for your support and good wishes! We're working hard to deliver the best crypto game!
stazie

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Do I need to own cryptocurrency to buy a Hedgie and start playing to earn the tokens in the game

You don't need to own cryptocurrency. You can purchase a Hedgie with a credit card too.

I'm a co-founder of Hedgie. Appreciate your support!
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

You don't need to own cryptocurrency. You can purchase a Hedgie with a credit card too.

I'm a co-founder of Hedgie. Appreciate your support!
This a great news, Sir. In my country, a lot of people do not know which is cryptocurrency, i think that purchase by credit card very smart
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

We're working on adding ability to purchase with ETH, it will be in our next release, end of September. The reason we're also using credit card is that some people still don't know how to use crypto currency (I know it's shocking, but it's true!). We want to make it easy to enter the crypto world for such people.

We use Stripe as a credit card processing service, which is very secure and is trusted as much as PayPal, if not more by most developers. Lots of info on this: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+secure+is+stripe+payment&oq=how+secure+is+stripe+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.4884j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Also we're completely transparent, all team members as well as advisors listed here: https://www.hedgie.io/our-team

Thank you for your support and good wishes! We're working hard to deliver the best crypto game!
Thank you for your info about credit investment, hope investors can understand, believe and invest in this potential project!
statuestetalyr

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

I saw the game Blockchain easy, fun, no risk, where we can dig coins for real money. With hedgie, the world passcode very friendly lot, in game format players will learn how to interact with Blockchain, electronic money exchange, wallets, etc. hedgie will accelerate the application of a series of Blockchain technology. Very nice!
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

I saw the game Blockchain easy, fun, no risk, where we can dig coins for real money. With hedgie, the world passcode very friendly lot, in game format players will learn how to interact with Blockchain, electronic money exchange, wallets, etc. hedgie will accelerate the application of a series of Blockchain technology. Very nice!
I think you will be happy when own HCT tokens or Hedgies to play in future. I played Unicorn and love it, can't wait for Hedgie to play and earn money!
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

I think you will be happy when own HCT tokens or Hedgies to play in future. I played Unicorn and love it, can't wait for Hedgie to play and earn money!
Who can explain about Affiliate Program for me please?
I wanna earn a free Hedgie <3
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Who can explain about Affiliate Program for me please?
I wanna earn a free Hedgie <3
To earn free HCT and Hedgie:
0. Signup bonus - 100 HCT
1. Email signup - 100 HCT
2. Hedgie sale - 250 HCT
3. Refer another affiliate (with the same referral link) - 50% of their Bounties

When your referred buy a Hedgie, you will earn 250 HCT.
When he earn bounties, you will earn 50% of them (I think so).
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:23:58 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 04:39:32 PM by HuaLogan

To earn free HCT and Hedgie:
0. Signup bonus - 100 HCT
1. Email signup - 100 HCT
2. Hedgie sale - 250 HCT
3. Refer another affiliate (with the same referral link) - 50% of their Bounties

When your referred buy a Hedgie, you will earn 250 HCT.
When he earn bounties, you will earn 50% of them (I think so).
I will be received 250 HCT for each sale I deliver. This is my linking code : https://hedgie.idevaffiliate.com/2328.html. I will study to earn free HCT tonight
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: