Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get $onion Before It's Too Late  (Read 105 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

I first heard about DeepOnion in December and I did not take it seriously because I thought it was already too late to get involved. Now I regret that decision because I could have made some real progress by now. The second time I read about it, I decided to get involved, but what attracted me the most was the "free airdrops". I put quotes because things have changed now, rules have changed and you can see the complete rules here.

I wish I had been there from the beginning when free was still free, I could be driving that $Onion Lambo by now. Anyway, I am glad I joined this project because I believe it has great potential considering that it's a privacy coin and these will be the most prominent this year and the next as governments are cracking down on cryptos.

Like any other coin, the markets have really given it to the $Onion, however, I see this as an opportunity to get in, if you are still sitting on the fence. The price is just right and with still about 7 airdrops, you could earn a pretty amount of free onions before airdrops are history.
I keep increasing the size of my holdings whenever I get a few extra bucks and I think this will pay out for me come 6 months from now.

I don't claim to have a crypto crystal ball, but in my opinion, if you want to get involved, the time is now.

"Don't lose sight of your future
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

thats a big lol. 75% premine, think about it) the only way its a good investment is if you ready to monitor the asset 24/7. they can exit every second or invest in the dev department and really build a decent coin with their resources. but i guess human factor (greed) will win and we will see only the exit.

was reading DO topic couple months ago, and they had huge "not a scam signs" all over it. no wonder why

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Onion Premine is being distributed on a weekly basis to all eligible signature campaign participants for 40 weeks.
There are still 7 weeks of distribution left of 300,000 onions per week, if I'm not mistaken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: