Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for co-developer for altcoin marketplace  (Read 135 times)
khanof89 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 08:44:19 AM by khanof89

Hi guys! I am in the process of developing my own altcoin marketplace similar to localbitcoins I have purchased the domain http://coinsnearbuy.com and done the coding part upto 70% I am looking for a co-developer who have good understanding of daemons to be a part of this project, I am not in a position to pay any salary but can discuss on profit sharing.

For security an trust reason I am looking forward to be working with a reputable member with no negative feedback. So, if you are interested please post here or send me a DM
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoglobal-markets

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

Hi guys! I am in the process of developing my own altcoin marketplace similar to localbitcoins I have purchased the domain http://coinsnearbuy.com and done the coding part upto 70% I am looking for a co-developer who have good understanding of daemons to be a part of this project, I am not in a position to pay any salary but can discuss on profit sharing.

For security an trust reason I am looking forward to be working with a reputable member with no negative feedback. So, if you are interested please post here or send me a DM

Please get in touch.

Telegram: @Cryptoglobaluk
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

Hey go to service section and check the developers you want. There many people created their op thread which have the service you are looking it. I am not a friend of anyone and does not personally know any developer.
Hence I suggested you to check the board and find the perfect partner to your project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
khanof89 (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

Hey go to service section and check the developers you want. There many people created their op thread which have the service you are looking it. I am not a friend of anyone and does not personally know any developer.
Hence I suggested you to check the board and find the perfect partner to your project.

Thank you for the suggestion Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: