Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin hits the national currency system?  (Read 104 times)
ghsh (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

Recently, I have read some introductions about bitcoin and other p2p currencies. I still don't understand them. I may be unaware of myself, or some do not understand the principle of their specific impact on the national currency.
shhvhd

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

Recently, I have read some introductions about bitcoin and other p2p currencies. I still don't understand them. I may be unaware of myself, or some do not understand the principle of their specific impact on the national currency.

Issue currency is a kind of special power, generally belong to the central banks of all countries. This kind of power has many benefits. It can control the currency only for macro-control. Issuing currency can also be the same. Of course, the central bank issued a unified currency indeed also avoid a lot of fraud, disputes, reducing the commercial transaction costs due to mistrust. Bitcoin (in theory) replaced the currency system.
KhegayVladislav

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

National currency controls by some goverment, bitcoin doesnt belong to somebody. You can change it if you have more than 51% of power.
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

this is a very good question, who can explain this for more detail???
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

Bitcoin as a revolutionary coin is to be used by the ordinary people who have less trust to the government and will take away the financial power from the elites like bankers who is manipulating and oppressing the right of its citizens privacy and abuses from corrupt officials for money. It is made for that purpose, but at this moment we can’t see if it nearly hits its goal. It is possible to achieve is a big question and lot of efforts to be done.

HODL
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

I think bitcoin is own digital money system which is not hitting any other national currency and it is good for those people who are able to use it so it is not forcing any one to must come and it is not harmful fort the economy as well so i believe that bitcoin is the good money and i am buying this coin in the present time i have to wait for the right time and the demand of this currency is increasing over time while look at the current movement  it will clear to you that it is not hitting any national currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: