Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins did you have in your wallet?  (Read 527 times)
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

the first is, of course bitcoin and the second one is ethereum, why? because two these are the leading crypto currency in the marktets, they got a big name and it is hard to take down by those newcomer coins out there, as we can see from the past, this two crypto currecny had more changes, in term of volume and demand in all markets. so i believe that these two crypto currency may last until it will skyrocket soon and so on.

and the other tokens and coins are came from the bounties, and had a low value.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

the first is, of course bitcoin and the second one is ethereum, why? because two these are the leading crypto currency in the marktets, they got a big name and it is hard to take down by those newcomer coins out there, as we can see from the past, this two crypto currecny had more changes, in term of volume and demand in all markets. so i believe that these two crypto currency may last until it will skyrocket soon and so on.

and the other tokens and coins are came from the bounties, and had a low value.
I think you're wrong. In such coins, you can only hold investments that you intend to keep for a long time. For short investments it is better to keep new coins. They often make a sharp jump in prices after speculators pumped them with money in order to attract the attention of investors. At this point, you can earn much more money than from investing in btc and eth.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Rampue

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

I always have about 10-15 coins in my wallet. I'm not in a hurry to sell them, I'll wait until the price for them grows several times. If it is necessary, then I am ready to wait one or two years.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

I have ETH, OMG,PLR and few tokens more. Total amount is not much but its enough for me.
I will continue to buy PLR everyday. Its going to hit 10$ in a year

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

I've more than 40 coins in my wallet and I'm plan for long term holding, currently my top 5 highest holdings is Stellar, Genesis Vision, Thekey, COSS and Ethlend, I'm wait for them to give me a surprised gifts when crypto market huge rising and marketcap reach $1000B later
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

I have a lot of coins in my wallet now. The main is bitcoin about 60%. Among the exotic new alts - Pundi X, Trade Token, Storiqa, Flash Token - main direction is mining, every month pays dividends - 50% of the profit

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Recently, I am trying to withdraw my coins from exchanges to my wallet, the winter is coming and I think it is not so safe to store my coins on exchanges. So my wallet had many coins including ETH, EOS, lisk and so on.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

For now I am Holding

- Telcoin
- CV
- Credits
- Havven
- Poly
- ICX
- ZIL
- BNB

These all the coin I got in ICO and I am expecting to get more and buy more to add to my portfolio  

jereh988

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

I do not have a list of altcoins above because I rarely invest on altcoins that I'm not convincing!
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

I only hold ETH, TEN, IGNIS. But the favorite coins are only BTC, ETH, and Ethereum Classic (ETC). If you hold the Ethereum Classic (ETC) then it's likely that 2019 will get bigger profits.
A lots of coins in my mew  wallet .1300 ripple,  20 Aion, 40 pkt, 50 ins ecosystem tokens,  decentralized escrow  500 token and 10 solaris ( xlr) .

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

Besides BTC, this is my list of coins:

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.

I have a few tokens which I have earned here through signature campaigns and some investments that I have made and some from an airdrop. I am currently holding some BTC, ETH, ACC, WPR, MNX and a few more to mention because most of them are from airdrops. I only hold coins that I really think that will really make an impact and valuable in the future. There are actually a lot of coins to choose from which really have a good potential, however, it's really difficult to monitor and check updates on some with more and more coins you are holding.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

Besides BTC, this is my list of coins:

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.
I only have bitcoin and ethereum in my wallet but just a little amount, I've been holding this for a month already and losses 20% in each coins. Now I am looking for another coins that have potential to grow soon.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:20:28 AM
Merited by tarlok01 (4)

I've just added Bitcointalk. Now 2-3 Coins have come. Right now I have a gift token, Ravelous, WeedBucks .
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

i've been holding XRP in my wallet for a long time and for the future because i think XRP's idea is so smart and high applicability Wink
[/quote]

I do agree with you bro,  now im holding eth and ltc i do have xrp's but not high enough. I still waiting for a huge amount of thus coins. I do have some good coins but i dont need to list it down here. I secure my coins for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: