Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS JOINING BOUNTY MORE PROFITABLE THAN JOINING AN ICO?  (Read 422 times)
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Generally speaking, ico's profit is very rich, but it will also lose money when it meets the extreme market. However, in the comparison of investment and transaction, ico's profit is higher.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

you comparing something that you can do for free to get tokens and something that you must spend something to get, if you ask what's more profitable is to become an investor instead doing a bounty. You see Ian balina become a millionaire because he is investing in a good project, not doing a bounty.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Participating in bounty campaigns is a bad idea for now comparing investment in ICO.
Projects which have bounty are usually not so popular,they need these campaigns to spread the world about them. And nearly each project which doesn`t have bounty is already popular and has hype score. So when some exchange list its tokens, a lot of investors `ll be buying great amount,cuz they couldn`t take part in main sale.
So the best way is to take part in Private, pre-sale in projects,which doesn`t have bounty
Only few projects have great future for now,which have different bounties
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

The profitability of investing in ICO depends on the further success of the project, so there may be a situation that in bounty campaigns you can earn more
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

It depends on what you can afford , in the bounty hunting you have to do just like-share and retweet for the particular project and when campaign or ICO ends you get paid mean this is the free way join and work and you will get tokens but to invest in ICO you need some capital for investment and its risky too. In bounty campaigns nothing to loose just work some hours and make money.

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

Not all good projects have company bounties. This is the first plus in favor of ICO. You have only one opportunity to participate in the company Signature (not two and not three), and for this month or 2 month of participation there can be 5 good and promising ICOs. For participating in the bounty, you can get only a limited number of tokens, while you can buy any quantity on the ICO.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

Good question. I'm going to find the answer to that myself shortly.

I used to think dumping $5k into an ICO was a good investment. Then I saw some Bounty Hunters get more than that in tokens, and then they cashed out caused the prices to dump down to $2k. Well, since that's the case perhaps bounties are better.

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

I used to think dumping $5k into an ICO was a good investment. Then I saw some Bounty Hunters get more than that in tokens, and then they cashed out caused the prices to dump down to $2k. Well, since that's the case perhaps bounties are better.

Well, in bounty you only spend your time  Cheesy (Time is money? well, not for everybody)
That said, the 2 things are not alternative! I mean, you can both invest money and time in a project. In this case, you receive some extra tokens and edge the total risk

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 666

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.
If you have available money to invest and you are ready for the risk then invest. The good thing about bounty you will not lose any money you just need to advertise thier projectt then they will pay you for the work youve done for them. And both of them is profitable.

Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

I like you, every day I spend a lot of time on the bounty thread, but I will still attend the ICO the raise of the project, because if you like a project, then holding after a period of time will have a very good income.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

You have a stupid question. Your bounty participation is limited to your account rank, signature, social media and blog participations. You can invest as much as you can. How could you compare these two? Bounties make you spend your time to produce something for the advertisement of the project. Investment as put your money in project you trust is not comparable action to bounty participation. If you know good ICO you should invest on it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Well, in bounty you only spend your time  Cheesy (Time is money? well, not for everybody)
That said, the 2 things are not alternative! I mean, you can both invest money and time in a project. In this case, you receive some extra tokens and edge the total risk

Haha.. not for everybody.. I like that. Yeah I honestly have nothing better to do all day so why not do this. Free lotto tickets as far as I'm concerned.

lolek_bolek

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.

With bounties you are at least guaranteed not to lose anything, so if you are fine with making a little money bounties are the way and if you hold, you may even get rich just out of a bounty, however improbable.
In my opinion if you are not sure about a project and it offers a bounty program, just go for the bounty and stay out of the ICO. However if you find a project that you think has a lot of potential then go for the ICO and for the bounty as well of course Smiley
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Bounty is more profitable as you don't spend money so everything you get is profit. Investing in ICO will sometimes gives you profit but it depends as some take time to be appreciated in value.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

The price might got x10 BUT that comes with your initial investment. While doing bounty is getting some tokens for free which you decide whether you want to dump or wait for x10. If you got your profits from bounty, you can consider investing on ICO, some had KYC so be prepared for that. In anyways, you are still earning so Congrats.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

It depends on the ICO that you have participated because sometimes being a bounty hunter is hard due to changing of rules on the campaign.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

There is a problem with ICOs who give out too much prize for bountys, their price drops a lot before and when they join an exchange because bounty hunters are never interested in projects, and they dont want to hold the tokens, they just want to sell it fast and withdraw profits
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

It depends. I do both. You can't join multiple signature campaigns which usually has decent allocation in bounty. Other campaigns like social media aren't that good paying. If you have funds and trust a project, then the best option is investing in ICO. Some good ICO tokens have multiplied after being listed on exchanges. ICO tokens even do 10x in a month of being listed. So, I won't say doing a bounty is more profitable. Yes, it can be an option to earn some tokens.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

There is a big difference between the two which is bounty and the joining the ico. If you don't have money yet go for the bounty, because in bounty you should work first before you earn profit, but in joining the ico you should invest only your money to make profit and it depends how much you invest the more much better.

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

It is a good deal to do bounty instead since you will not need to invest something but your time. This is a good start for newbies since you only need to invest your time and you will gain some token in return and at the same time you will grow your knowledge about crypto which is necessary when you join ICO's. Once you feel that you can already handle ICO and is ready to take a risk, then go since this will really give you a better reward.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: