Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS JOINING BOUNTY MORE PROFITABLE THAN JOINING AN ICO?  (Read 420 times)
darktax

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

This depends on the ICO you are talking about but in general, If an ICO has a lot of bounty hunters, there's no point working on bounty. If it reaches that point, the ICO is probably good and hence a good investment. Ive seen ICOs that didnt have enough publicity but had a lot of potential in them, the bounty hunters capitalized on them and made some quick bucks. Most hunters exchange as soon the coin hits the market. In such cases, bounty is better than the ICO itself but in the first case ICO is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Its more profitable in joining bounty since its only comsume our time and not money, unlike in participating ICO it needs investment and there's no guarantee that ICO will succeed and some of ICOs turned into scam ICO's.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

Depends on the amount of investing, mostly the ICO is much profitable than bounty. Some people are mixing that two ways but you got to be sure that the project is going to have a bright future otherwise you're done.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

You need to invest in ICO and there are no guarantees that these investments will be profitable for you. In bounty campaigns you do not lose anything.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

These are 2 different things.. joining bounty is "free" even if you have to do a lot of work, but you can partecipate without invest any money, but there are many ICO that don't have a bounty and that are very profitable.... if you have time to choose the right ICO and you have to invest some money, then do both ! Wink
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

I think that if youo don't want to spend money in ICO, bounty is the most profitable way to make some serious gain....even if you have to work hard for that...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Bounty no risk high reward so for me participating in bounty is more profitable than ICO, Because most of ICO's now is scam or have shitty projects. Out of my 5 ICO's only 1 succeeded. That's why i turning my self into full time bounty hunter.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

I think maybe join bounty is safer than join ICO. because if you join bounty and coincidence the project is a scam or not successful then there will be no loss of material, maybe just a loss of time
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.

As soon as you participate in an ICO you put money at risk. In the current market a high % of ICO is trading under ICO price, no matter what quality the project is. I normally participate in bounties where I am also willing to take part in the ICO. For bounties you dont have to risk any of your money. No matter if you are looking for bounty or ICO, the assesment of the project should be looking at the same things like prototype, team, advisors, token metrics and so on.

That is a really good approach. Bounties and ICO should compliment each other. If you do not stand behind a project and would not put your money on it, why do you want to spend so much time doing a bounty. My first bounty was the "Mysterious C" Project" and I was attracted by the large BTC pot they promised while the project was really vague. It turned out it was not just vague but just thin air, there was nothing behind it and the bounty manager turned out to be a scammer. From now I am only doing bounties for projects I know a lot about them and I see so much value that I am personally invested in it.

Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

With your good knowlege and research skill, if the ICO are not scam the profit you can get is many per time but bounty are not !

You have to read carefully about the project info to avoid risk.
GinaCole

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.
Of course it is better because bounty hunting will only require you to post and finish your assigned task weekly and you are going to have your stakes at the end of the bounty campaign,on the other hand ICO investments will require you to send some funds to buy those tokens and if the ICO has turned into scam you wont get anything in return.
LillyBogan

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

Yes,because you wont risk any money when you are joining bounty campaigns,ICO investments needs to have a decent amount of investments for you to get good results or gains,so i prefer doing bounty campaigns instead of ICO hunting because the only thing that i would lose is my time and effort.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

I do not think that's true. I just wrote about what I consider the best solution is investing and participating in the bounty. One without the other seems to me inferior. That's why I think so, but this is just my opinion on this matter. Therefore, I can not speak for all.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Thats true only if the prices of the coin goes 10X or even 2X man. But most of the time it has happened that coins down even show up the prices equivalent to the ICO prices. So in anyway ICO investment can turn upside down as you would put lots of money into it to buy the coins. On the other hand bounty programs will give you tokens and coins just for the purpose of different campaign and multimedia marketing. Thus in the later one you just put your efforts and time. That is not a loss if anything goes wrong and the prices could be anything but that would be always profits.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

Investing on ICOs at times is a matter of luck and does not guarantee profits because there are so many ICOs out there how do we know which one is going to succeed? despite investing our hard earned money,  bounty campaigns is likened to gambling because you invested your time and efforts and at the end tokens will be disributed  while some might not be distributed but it is more preferable to investing in ICOs.
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

Joining an ICO is more profitable than bounty campaigning but joining an ICO will make much busier than your usual thing because you will handle all hard jobs in the ICO. While joining bounty is not that much burden to earn profit.  So if your monthly income just descent, and you an hard-working, have so many sparetime, just doing bounty because it not that much risky. And if you have an ticket-money that big enough you can invest in ICO, which much risky and also required your own research as well as your fortune.
But this moment in my opinion, instead of investing into something new you can buy some ETH or BTC then put aside. Hope you guy lucky.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

i have a question , if i join bounty campaign how can i be paid? for example bounty campaign has ended and they were going to distribute the eth or token , do i have to invest or exchange before my eth or token distribute to my personal account?
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Once you join on a bounty you are joining in a ICO,bounty are part of the campaign that are jobs that are hiring into bounty hunter or user,if you are a bounty hunter you will look an ICO with a legitimate bounty and a great reward.
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

I am now just following the bounty because I do not have much money to join ICO.
If I have earned money from bounty I will invest some to join ICO.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

I rather to join bounty campaigns than investing an ICO and yes its profitable but its so risky if you invest your money in ICO's some of them are scam only few are legit ICO's, just join bounty campaigns its an easy task and no investing required only time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: