Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS JOINING BOUNTY MORE PROFITABLE THAN JOINING AN ICO?  (Read 429 times)
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

You have to understand first that both concepts are not the same. Bounty participation does not cost you any financial involvement but participating in an ICO does. For bounties, one could undertake a task and get coin reward at the end or get the coin for free without doing any task if it were an airdrop. For me, I will choose bounty participation over ICO, especially if the reward is in the coin rather than in btc.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

I think a good ICO can produce an amazing profit, but bounties are far lower risk because you aren't investing your own money upfront.
It depends on the ICO itself cause some of them are scams and useless, they are pretending to be good in order to attract investors, the risk you can get from the bounty if your lucky to join a scam project is that it wastes your time and effort for the promotion of their platform which is annoying and frustrating to see your efforts are in vain.

I think that if youo don't want to spend money in ICO, bounty is the most profitable way to make some serious gain....even if you have to work hard for that...

As the OP stated some ICO did not launch or allocated any bounty campaigns here but got successful in their crowdsale as well the price when they hit exchanges, we know the risk but you can lessen it by conducting proper research and understanding as well as the background check for their teams. You may miss big opportunities.
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

I think so because most of the bounty campaigns will give you a lot when they achieved success or atleast softcap? it is the safest thing to do when you dont have enough investment to start trading,bounty hunting will only require your time and effort and you dont need an initial investment to start earning,compare to trading and mining you will need a lot of money.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.

Depends. If you are able to do a translation quickly and you haven't got anything else on your schedule, there may be better opportunities to profit off ICOs through bounty programs than with actually investing in an ICO.

The real question here is whether you have the capital to invest.

If you do, and you are seeing a good ICO porject, then that money can make you a lot more money in return once the tokens gets listed on an exchange. But if you don't bounty programs can definitely be a lot more profitable, especially if labour in your country is significantly cheaper.

Most major ICOs like EOS does not actually have bounty, though. So it's not always an option.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.
investing in ICO and joining bounty campaign is both profitable but you need to look for undervalue token price that you think that have a chance to get some profit

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: