Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHATS BEST ERC20 TOKEN TO HODL AS OF NOW  (Read 125 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

This days it is best to hodl some tokens for long term. But I came to think of it, that there are many erc20 tokens that is live now on the market. With the amount of money that I own for now, I can't afford to buy them all. May I ask what is the best erc20 token to hold for a long term? Thank you in advance for the help.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

My advice would be Lunyr..
still beta version but limitless potential
thaovtt210

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

I would like to recommend you bitdegree. price was x10 before the storm, and now the team still working really hard, it hasn't not been hit in any bg exchange. People think that's idiot but I have another way of thinking. This pediod is so vulnerable to hit into exchange because investors want to recover their asset after cisis so they can sell in any rate that reach their expectation. I mean that they will instead of holding will selling in very first pediod, and then the price still can not multiple that much. Bitdegree may be they know that and they will wait until the habilitation finish and the market be positive again, they will hit Binnance, HIbtc,... exchange. So what do they do in this moment? they buil their platform and project which can obviously change the world'education. I really appriciate this project. And the price now equal to ICO price. Good chance to buy and wait.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

I am currently holding spectre D and U and will hold for a long long time.
This is my retirement plan for a long term. Its now really cheap and i frequently buy more and more.
For a passive income you need to check too.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

There are will be many option because many project used ERC20 token, some of them in my opinion is WABI, STORM, AION, OMG, VEN, BITDEGREE, UTRUST. All these token has massive potential and consist of solid team so in the long term the price can be growing and promising multiple profit.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

Experty, Dether are below ICO price and have great potential because not listed on big exchanges yet

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Kahula

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

POWR - imho undervalued
WPR - same as POWR
LYM -  a lot of potential
GEMS - a lot of potential
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

POSToken is the best erc20 token to hold because atleast you can Mint periodically if your holding more than 100 tokens .Till now i am able to mint and get Reward weekly . And also they are having lending platform wher you can lend POS token.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

I don't think ERC20 tokens is a good choice to hold, because ERC20 tokens is too easy to create, I do not look good ERC20 tokens, I suggest you hold some tokens have smart contracts, such as NEO QTUM, ETH, etc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: