Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one?  (Read 1689 times)
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

I am going to invest in Ambit Mining ICO - take a look, I think it is quite promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

there are lots sites on online who search the best ico for u
so u dont have to spend much time in doing research about ico
1. ico bench
2. ico bazar
i used this to site for tarcking ico

Thanks for this info. I already know this sites and actually there are also much more ICO rating sites. This sites are kind of the first step to check out an ICO. First of all to check if it is a scam ICO or not and then the ratings and compare it to competitors. But this sites are in the end an additional informative source and one has to have some proper criteria for an ICO and of course...be selfconvinced of the project.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I research the following before making a decision:
Whitepaper
Usefulness of product
Team members
Collaborations
If they are active in conferences etc
wave06

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

there are lots sites on online who search the best ico for u
so u dont have to spend much time in doing research about ico
1. ico bench
2. ico bazar
i used this to site for tarcking ico

Thanks for this info. I already know this sites and actually there are also much more ICO rating sites. This sites are kind of the first step to check out an ICO. First of all to check if it is a scam ICO or not and then the ratings and compare it to competitors. But this sites are in the end an additional informative source and one has to have some proper criteria for an ICO and of course...be selfconvinced of the project.

A healthy combination of passion for the product, research and knowledge about the business plus opinions from independent sources is probably the way to go. Also, I've just seen that the cultural coin is now listed on IDEX, I think that's new. Have you seen? Good to always keep an eye on developments too
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

The first and most important criterion by which I make the selection of projects, to achieve this there should be a soft cap Then look at of course the company itself, which has organised and co. It is desirable that it was a functioning company that changes its systems to blockchain.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

A good perspective ICO can be seen immediately, as soon as its ANNTread appears on the forum. Many comments at once, and not simply: "good project", "good luck to the project", and meaningful comments. A promising project has charisma. This is immediately felt.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

I use to check the whitepaper and see how the system will work internaly and how good they explained it. But in times (well today most of the time) since I dont buy tokens, i check how positive the feedbakcs are, and then if it catches my attention. I talk to an admin and ask specific questions.
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

A good perspective ICO can be seen immediately, as soon as its ANNTread appears on the forum. Many comments at once, and not simply: "good project", "good luck to the project", and meaningful comments. A promising project has charisma. This is immediately felt.
Yes, I can just confirm that. After a while here in this forum I got a feeling to that. Actually I already joined the cultural places ico and now have some proper cultural coins. This is my first ICO where I am really part of it....its really exciting to join a project and follow it...feels good to me now Smiley After all I think that I joined a serious project. There are a lot of interesting projects out there, but as I am also interested in culture and music (especially music) this one was the one which convinced me.
saotoi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Marinecoìn's is currently conducting an airdrop open to anyone.  Simply help promote their ico and  receive 20,000 -MTC- daily.  The system is automated using artificial intelligence.  Jarvis is the AI handling the reward and payout system for a DEV-less form of distribution.  9 billion coins are being offered up in the reward pool 20,000 -MTC- at a time.    They are using time dilution technology creating self sustaining value.  Claim yours by joining the Marinecoìn's community on their website.    marine co.ìn/ico
wave06

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Yes, I can just confirm that. After a while here in this forum I got a feeling to that. Actually I already joined the cultural places ico and now have some proper cultural coins. This is my first ICO where I am really part of it....its really exciting to join a project and follow it...feels good to me now Smiley After all I think that I joined a serious project. There are a lot of interesting projects out there, but as I am also interested in culture and music (especially music) this one was the one which convinced me.

Good point too! You sound happy with your choice, wish you good luck with your investment!
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Well, that is normal, i think that we all know how ICOs works nowadays, and it is difficult to find one that is really worth it. That is why i am always taking care about in where i am putting my bucks on.

But, joining icos is very good, i love them.

Good point too! You sound happy with your choice, wish you good luck with your investment!

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

My friend or friends , you will have to choose wisely about what you are investing. Do your own research by ICODROP, or same website...youtube...Calculate if this is a nice campaign or not regarding the token allocation and so on...
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

In choosing the right ICO company that will be trust worthy to invest.
You should read their white paper and study all information that included from it, because the strategy, implementation, goals, platforms of the company are written here so you will have a a preview from it.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

At least, a good ICO should have:
1. Profesional and the real team behind the project, mostly those who have good experiences and track record
2. The real and ready product of the ICO project that connects to proper utility and chance
3. Clear presentation as stated on their website at least, completely in their whitepaper
4. The larger community, because it is one of the ways that will spread and support the project to be well-known by all parties around the world.
5. Understanding the clear softcap, hardcap, token supply, and allocation'

But, there are also some other criteria that may help you to find the right legit  ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

Before perticipating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

In my opinion, Only invest what you are willing to lose. Do not put your money in one basket. Proper financial planning is important for every investment we do. And First of all, there needs to be a good idea. Then there needs to be a good team that has experience. Then you need to check their plans for the future. I think many new big projects are waiting for the right time before they start their ICO. There are some good ones right now but many will not achieve their funding targets

RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

Personally, I look at the team handling the ICO and if they have an MVP.
For me, I think VLUX is the best ICO to invest right now.
They are a London-based startup who have combined AI and Blockchain to create a P2P energy trading platform.
The mother company is UK's Green Running, with a very credible and professional team.

You can find out more about this ICO on their website at https://vlux.io/
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink

1. unique product offering if not what will the competition be?
2. team
3. roadmap
4. whitepaper and token metrics
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I am very focused on the profitability of an ICO project. Especially what kind of effect it has on our future. I believe that useful things will be of great value and the risks will be small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: