Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one?  (Read 1695 times)
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

Although that would not say that many companies throw but if you look at the bitcoin discussions in the ICO branch, you can find the good always. I determine by the number of views. If you are too lazy to say something very good way.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

ICOs whose services are needed by the community, not for promoting popularity or the like. The vision of the mission obviously wants to fix economic problems or environmental problems and it must be revealed clearly. That's more interesting to me.
But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success. Everyone thinks differently. But the vision and mission of the project is very important to the participants of the campaign, and from here we can analyze the quality and future of the project will be good or not.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

A good way to choose a good ICO is to find out if the ICO project has open source code.
Because a good project will generally open source code, open source code can judge the good and bad of this project.

fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

It is very important to choose the right ICO so that your funds are not wasted,How to choose the right ICO is Paying attention to the Roadmap and its White Paper because a qualified ICO will have a clear roadmap and white paper. It's important to determine the journey of the coin in the future. Because the roadmap and white paper is a picture of the future of the ICO.....
shahani

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Choosing good ICO's it simply knowing their value and their quality, you can only notice the good quality and value by looking forward on the market results.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.
Agree with you

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
RileyRiley94

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

Not all ICOs and even good icos in the beginning will be successful in the end. Sometimes they fall. Just join in icos that you could think that is good. By reading their white paper, knowing all about their project and their dev team.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Not all ICOs and even good icos in the beginning will be successful in the end. Sometimes they fall. Just join in icos that you could think that is good. By reading their white paper, knowing all about their project and their dev team.
This is the most basic ICO option, but at this point almost all ICO projects are very low because the capitalization of the entire Cryptocurrency market is decreasing rapidly and affecting the entire ICO. Personally I would still believe in ICO because this is the best chance to be able to x10 assets fastest

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Thanks Wink

It seems like a good project. I agree with you and also look for ICO's that solve an actual problem utilizing blockchain technology. Here's another one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

In my own understanding the criteria to pick good ICOs are subjective but to me
1. It must be a novel idea
2. The token must have real utility and show potential growth and adoption in future
3. the quality of the team is very impotant if not the most important of the criteria
Tanzion27

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Every ICO has it own white paper, that we can read. Its one of the best thing to know if its a good one. You may alao look the likes of every ICO, it shows that a lot of people are visiting their site and gain the trust of those people out there. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Thanks Wink

They key is to embrace technologies that are empowered by the blockchain instead of just running an ICO and then say that your project is linked to cryptocurrencies.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

I have to laugh at most ICO buyers. When you buy a stock, you get an ownership share in the company. When you buy most ICO's, you get nothing other than the silly token. Why would someone invest in a company for nothing in exchange other than the two minutes it took them to copy/paste some code to make the token? You'd have to literally be a moron -- you're donating money so someone else can get rich.
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

You need to check various things while investing in ICO such as whether a working product is there or not. Also project behind ICO should have strong team. Website should have all the details. Whitepaper must explain everything. Roadmap should be clear. Also future usage of ICO tokens must be analysed.Most of ICOs either don't have a strong project or a good team. So you need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Thanks Wink

I swear there are a million ICE review/tracking sites at this point.

For me though, a working or an MPV product is a good sign.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I must understand first the project before I invest on any ICO and to do this you have to make effort to know more about it. One thing is that, if the campaign manager is good most probably the project are also good because managers will not accept any shit ICO. A lot of things to be considered before you invest, do you homework properly.
kulakvlad

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

There are already a lot of good posts at bitcointalk about "how to choose the right ico". idea - team - roadmap, that's the main thing.

doughnut (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

ICOs whose services are needed by the community, not for promoting popularity or the like. The vision of the mission obviously wants to fix economic problems or environmental problems and it must be revealed clearly. That's more interesting to me.
But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success. Everyone thinks differently. But the vision and mission of the project is very important to the participants of the campaign, and from here we can analyze the quality and future of the project will be good or not.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah I know, there is no guarantee that it will have success....there newer is. The vision and ideas of culturalplaces.com for example look very interesting to me and it could be a success I think. Its a project which I think, could involve a lot of people and create a nice platform...
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

Thanks Wink
I myself liked the ICO with the theme of gambling and gaming. both ICO I always support. because I believe the ICO will succeed and reach the target quickly. this can be seen from the level of interest in such ICO began to increase.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

i prefer to evaluate them on some form of the following. Note to newbies: also always be careful to follow instructions clearly, including whether they accept btc or just eth, and not to send eth/btc from an exchange etc.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

My opinion in choosing an ICO you always find the best company that offers unique and revolutionary project. This way your investments will not go to waste thus it will grow that's how I think it works. Nowadays, legitimate ICOs are mixed with many scams so always be alert.
satashi

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

If you are still new to this and would like to invest or join new ICO, you should study first how good the ICO is. You should be knowledgeable enough to for you to determine which is legit and which is a scam. You should identify first what are the main objectives of a certain ICO, are they promising or not? You should probably read a lot for you to evaluate each and every ICO. But for now, if you have no time yet to do certain evaluation, I would like to recommend this new ICO named PLENTIX. If you want to know more about it, visit https://medium.com/@plentix.aprilvalmeo/a-new-ico-that-innovates-referral-programs-with-blockchain-technology-c4e667e6442
Klovezio

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Thanks Wink
Hi, based on what I know, you had to start with reading the white paper.The white paper is one of your first impressions to the world of serious investors.
A well-written white paper requires time and commitment and can show how serious teams are about the project. It’s not as simple as having a good idea — you should know why project team are going to be able to build it out better than anyone else can.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I do not have much experience to analyze and choose ico. But with recent discoveries, I realized that looking at practical ideas from gadgets, white papers, total <500m supply and value tokens. if managed by management team or bonus management organization. That has attracted a huge investment community. I think these are promising and worthwhile investments.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

Nowadays, its really difficult to know a good ICO cause lately because scammers are using this means to dupe a lot of people. Normally, the usually good ways to know is to make research about the developers, check them out on LinkedIn, read their whitepapers and see if the project interests you. But now, I suggest you should just go to coinmarketcap and choose the cheap top coins there to invest.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

A good way to choose a good ICO is to find out if the ICO project has open source code.
Because a good project will generally open source code, open source code can judge the good and bad of this project.

Ah ok, thanks. I will check this out. But as a non-professional-programmer I dont know if I could go through the code and understand everything. I do have some coding experience but actually have no time to do that. But anyways...thanks Wink
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Wow, thanks to everybody for so many answers....didnt expect such a discussion and so many infos. I have done the most important "homework" and went through the whitepaper of culturalplaces.com and honestly, it looks very professional and a great idea for me. I obviously would not invest anything into a new project without going through the whitepaper. The team is already made of 30 people and is a new startup in Austria, which already has also an App for it...so this is already a project which has a solid fundament. The thing is why I would choose this one, is because I am also a musician and have a lot of professional musician and artist as friends and know how hard it is for them to live just with the art and music they create...with this platform it would be much easier to have gigs, or make a crowd-funding for anythinig they want....but everything based on the upcoming cultural coin. I would be my first ICO and I am really excited about it Smiley I dont know, but its a good feeling....you guys maybe know it very well? Wink
CoinJanitor

Activity: 300
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

Unique idea, a great vision and an even better team. Thats how you pick a proper one.

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Thanks Wink

Well for me, I tend to always do the same thing whenever I see  new ICO. All I do is look at the main thread first, and then I look at the website in case there is already one. And then the traffic or the number of supporters it has and then take a slight look on their white paper. And when I happen to like more of what I see, I then go deeper into researching about the ICO and go ask more questions on the threads or personally send a private message to the developers for my questions and dig more into the white paper itself. and after I get satisfied, that is when I start investing.
Stereostar

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

I have to laugh at most ICO buyers. When you buy a stock, you get an ownership share in the company. When you buy most ICO's, you get nothing other than the silly token. Why would someone invest in a company for nothing in exchange other than the two minutes it took them to copy/paste some code to make the token? You'd have to literally be a moron -- you're donating money so someone else can get rich.

There are so many ICOs out there with utility tokens, which bring you no (financial) reward. But security token is no option for most companies. Do you have anything in mind, which give users a reward when holding the token? Would be nice the hear about  Smiley Cool
katiepower

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

I agree withal the methods, which were written above. Meanwhile, there are two major issues :
- does it fulfill any actual need
- does it have any prototype of the product or partnerships with core players in this industry

For example, ImmVRse has positive answers for these questions. It is blockchain VR video-sharing platform, which unites content producers, advertisers and viewers. It also has partnership with Kingston University London, which enables to conduct actual R&D.
raahi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

I think that the most important factor of an ico is to first judge its reliability, whether it is based on any superior coins and that way you may know that the valuation of that coin may be dependent upon any other value also check for security whether that coin is bounded by any ERC 20 smart contract to ensure reliability.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Thanks Wink
  Good ICO's comes from a good nature of company and a very experience team behind it,the product and services they offered must fit to a real need area with a positive solution. Probably a good bases in choosing a good ICO's.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

The good ICO project has an excellent team and a good team of consultants, which is quite important.
And good ICO projects tend to be open source, and you can look at their gtihub code base.

McDee

Activity: 532

A M E P A Y

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Sometimes I consult with my more experienced friends about where it is better to invest money. Sometimes I trust my intuition and invest in those projects that I liked.

Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Sometimes I consult with my more experienced friends about where it is better to invest money. Sometimes I trust my intuition and invest in those projects that I liked.

I do this also, asking for my friends view about the project i saw then after making a conversation to them. I will make conclusion wether i'm going to invest or not. I think it's not bad to have the opinion of our friends but the last decision will up to us but choosing new ico is hard because sometimes even if they have a good whitepaper. Some of the company don't perform well in icos or after ico.
sultanali

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

The best way to judge the initial coin offering is by judging the number of tokens the company is seeking to print. If the company is printing multiple billion coins then most probably after the ico each coin will not increase in value to an extreme amount averagely so look for coins with less number of coins printed.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Cultural places is good ICO from Austria i believe.I was thinking to invest but this market at the moment is killing and giving us so much other cheap alts.This is great oportunity to buy cheap and already proven coins but there are nice ICOs there with great ratings
Nagricoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

In my own understanding the criteria to pick good ICOs are subjective but to me
1. It must be a novel idea
2. The token must have real utility and show potential growth and adoption in future
3. the quality of the team is very impotant if not the most important of the criteria
You are right!
Also can add - the market. Product has to conform to market, not late or early.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
dedelp01

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

Try looking at the discussions about the ICO before you go for it.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

It is hard to find a good initial coin offering even if you have analyzed the good ICOs in the market, this is due to the increasing supply of ICOs in the cryptocurrency world and with this increase is the simultaneous increase in the number of frauds so be careful because you can never be certain if an ICO is completely good.
wave06

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

Great shout I think, couldn't agree more.

Wow, thanks to everybody for so many answers....didnt expect such a discussion and so many infos. I have done the most important "homework" and went through the whitepaper of culturalplaces.com and honestly, it looks very professional and a great idea for me. I obviously would not invest anything into a new project without going through the whitepaper. The team is already made of 30 people and is a new startup in Austria, which already has also an App for it...so this is already a project which has a solid fundament. The thing is why I would choose this one, is because I am also a musician and have a lot of professional musician and artist as friends and know how hard it is for them to live just with the art and music they create...with this platform it would be much easier to have gigs, or make a crowd-funding for anythinig they want....but everything based on the upcoming cultural coin. I would be my first ICO and I am really excited about it Smiley I dont know, but its a good feeling....you guys maybe know it very well? Wink

I think its essential that you do your research, which looks like you have. I've heard of the coin before but don't know anyone who has got more experience with it. I think its important to find a project you are passionate about like cultural places in your case! Team and whitepaper look good, maybe also a good idea to search for some other sites reviewing it?
kamalkk

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I must understand first the project before I invest on any ICO and to do this you have to make effort to know more about it. One thing is that, if the campaign manager is good most probably the project are also good because managers will not accept any shit ICO. A lot of things to be considered before you invest.
kaloloy

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

there are too many ICOs are running today so investors should spend more time to know everything related to those icos.
just like their websites, their team like devs and marketing staff, their road maps and most importantly is their social communities because I do believe that good ICOs have strong social community reputation like many active members, admin and moderators in their Telegram Channels and other medium.
for me, the best way to check ICOs reputation is through their social network communities.
kaloloy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

While researching ICOs, I mainly focus on the following -
1. The team - their track record with previous ventures, linkedin profiles - a good mix of technology and business expertise is what I generally look for
2. The whitepaper.
3. What using the blockchain enables for the project and if a seperate token is required.
4. Activity on Github.
5. How the team engages the community on telegram, twitter, reddit, medium.

Also, this thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0 has a number of spreadsheets maintained by ICO researchers which rate upcoming ICOs on a number of parameters. I've found these to be a good starting point to filter out projects before diving into my own research.

You have a really good points on choosing better ICOs over the other.
But for me, I should take a closer look that point number 5 because I do believe that good ICOs have strong social networking communities especially on telegram channels because this is the most trusted and more reliable community channel as we speak.
Ive been on scam ICOs and that ICO have poor social community that's why I could say, that point number is the best option to check whether the ICO is official or fake.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Now fewer and fewer companies enter the ico, everyone is waiting for the market to stabilize and we will see a trend reversal. I've also noticed that many companies are putting off the news releases! (this is my opinion)
Killrbit

Merit: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:01:26 PM by Killrbit

well at the moment atleadt the ico market seems to be extremely saturated with with mostly mediocre projects at best and outright scams and frauds being the staple, though u do sometimes tend to find gems hidden in between. Law of averages state that most people however will end up bag holding a mediocre coin.

Yes most people will tell you to look at the idea, use case and so on but given the clutter in the ico market as well as the bear market tendencies rite now, the most important thing to look at is the team, behind the project. Research the management behind the team to see if they're legit (and are not just fake identities, sometimes even a simple Google search helps)

Point being that it's better to start of with a healthy dose of skepticism and caution, and if you find any redflags avoid it. Most often you can get a better deal after the post listing dump excpetional in the case of really hyped icos.
Also imperative to chc github.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

I will tell you the main secret how to choose a good ICO nowadays - you need to join in most pools groups that gather money for private sales and join only those blockchain platforms that were collecting money outside of all pools and had a personal cap for ICO/presale participants.
emoji00

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Every ICO has it own white paper, that we can read. Its one of the best thing to know if its a good one. You may alao look the likes of every ICO, it shows that a lot of people are visiting their site and gain the trust of those people out there. Smiley

You need to take a view at all the competing products in crypto and outside crypto space and that is a really ardous task to do. Is rarely worth the effort for small investments.
Lee Junseo

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

I think,the vision and mission of the project is very important to the participants of the campaign, and from here we can analyze the quality and future of the project will be good or not. You need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

For me in choosing ICO to invest on I only check whether mission and vision is that good or not because I think it signifies the quality and the future of the coin itself in the market.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Thanks Wink

People will give you the same answer, such as ideas ( concept ), road map ( development step ) and price ( product ). I think this is not the right time to buy coins from new ICOs, you should buy from ICOs project that already has history track record ( at least 2 year ). New ICO can't give you nothing they still on start line and don't have progress. Be careful to take coins as investment/ trade and I only suggest you buy eth only.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

While researching ICOs, I mainly focus on the following -
1. The team - their track record with previous ventures, linkedin profiles - a good mix of technology and business expertise is what I generally look for
2. The whitepaper.
3. What using the blockchain enables for the project and if a seperate token is required.
4. Activity on Github.
5. How the team engages the community on telegram, twitter, reddit, medium.

Also, this thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0 has a number of spreadsheets maintained by ICO researchers which rate upcoming ICOs on a number of parameters. I've found these to be a good starting point to filter out projects before diving into my own research.

Thanks for this detailed points to have in mind. The longer I am investigating the ICOs and knowing more and more about it, it seems to me that number one and 5 in your list is also very important. Especially number 5 - so the engagement in the social media - I wasnt considering that much important but in the end it is! I just look for this one ICO I am interested ( www.culturalplaces.com ) and the team spreads a confidence and they are very active in the social media. So I am quite sure, that this one will have success.
Just one question: where or how do you check the activity on Github?
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

usually I am in choosing ico is by finding the concept that suits me. so i can understand it. if I do not understand the ico then I will only lose money

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Thanks Wink

People will give you the same answer, such as ideas ( concept ), road map ( development step ) and price ( product ). I think this is not the right time to buy coins from new ICOs, you should buy from ICOs project that already has history track record ( at least 2 year ). New ICO can't give you nothing they still on start line and don't have progress. Be careful to take coins as investment/ trade and I only suggest you buy eth only.

I dont agree 100% with you. Maybe the ICO hype was 2 years ago but if there are good and novel project coming and have no real competitors on the market then, with a good team and a good project organization/management/etc the time to buy or participate is also now. Depends always on the project.
Linhkej

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

Thanks Wink
That is one of my criteria, I always appreciate the idea of ICO projects. It is an important foundation for evaluating the project in the future. A subtle project and a special idea will make it stand out from other projects. Projects that are different are worth the investment and must be a good and reputable team.
Amicorum.Live

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

AMICORUM.LIVE PRE-SALE INTEREST

WE HAVE OVER 800 PEOPLE ON OUR WHITELIST.

OUR PRE-SALE WILL BE LIVE IN 5 DAYS AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:

PRE-SALE FORM

LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

BennyK

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

Thanks Wink
There is no set criteria which grants a 100% assurance that an ICO is good, however, you can do some few checks to gain some level of confidence and originality in an ICO. You need to make checks and study on the status of the team members especially the developer. Also, check for coherence and originality in the names on their twitter, facebook, website and other sites.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

There are many ICOs which are arising these days and we have to choose the proper one. In choosing a proper ICO, we must consider if their project is good or not. Check the roadmap and whitepaper, have a research about the ICO and find the feedbacks regarding the ICO so that you would have ideas.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

This issue has always been a  hot issue for discussion, and my take on this has also been the same. Today there are many new ICOs to choose , the best among them are those ones with good ROI,, and also with a good and experience team behind it. It must not be over valued but with a very low supply ,and with every active community. This type of ICO are sure to give you guickly returns in your investment
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.

madushanperis11

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

To be honest, it is very hard to identify a good ICO as per mu experience. Some looks very promising at the stage of ICO but end up with falling the price soon after listing in an exchange. Anyway, you can get some idea by looking at their project idea, scope, popularity, documentation, current progress like things.
platinov_and

Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

I choose an ICO for investing looking at what the company is doing. Also, I am reviewing an evaluation of the project on various sites. Be sure to look at the team that manages the project (this is very important). If all the conditions that I put in when choosing a project fit me then I invest in such a project.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.

Thanks for the answer! They already sold more than 6 million of the so called cultural coin in the second phase. What I like is that the project is clear and transparent.
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Nowadays, the new ICO is very much emerging. If we are not smart and not careful in choosing ICO, we will be able to lose our money if investing in the ICO. If you want to choose ICO to invest, look for ICO with whitepaper that is clear, not convoluted. Check also its website, such as website, facebook and twitter. You should also pay attention to the roadmap.
gbenga88

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Probably reading the ico’s white paper though it can be very interesting but, i’ll Indulge you to check for authenticity, compare the possibilities of how true it can be, should help out.....
youyou_

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

right now you should leave the ico project away ,because the market dropped and traders will not buy tokens from market.
thepo1m

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

It is getting really difficult to choose the right ICO to invest into now because no matter how well hyped a project is its started dumping immediately after listing on the exchanges. Investing in ICO now is like chosing a soap in a supermarket because the market is too crowded
wave06

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

It is getting really difficult to choose the right ICO to invest into now because no matter how well hyped a project is its started dumping immediately after listing on the exchanges. Investing in ICO now is like chosing a soap in a supermarket because the market is too crowded

Totally agree, the choice is massive! It's great to hear opinions in forums but the research needs to be done properly. On the cultural places website they say they'll announce the exchange date 2 months after the ending of ICO - still a while to go until we'll know.

Thanks Wink

Thanks for the answer! They already sold more than 6 million of the so called cultural coin in the second phase. What I like is that the project is clear and transparent.

You are right with transparency, the infos they provide are promising. Also great results for now, will definitely keep an eye on it. They have 4 phases, right? And do you know when the wallet will be ready after that?
ewuyiswang

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Welcome to the future of crypto. mtc aka marinecoin is a super advanced coin from 2013 that is being revived with a rapidly growing community.  This ico is handed out fairly with proof of promotion.  MTC gains value from the large community efforts. Marinecoin is an eco friendly coin that  dev-less and uses artificial intelligence. mtc will be worth a lot in the future so you don’t want to miss out on this chance.  Check out marinecoin here marineco.in/ and become part of the community and get your coins by doing a small task.  Want gold? want donks? Want to be a baller? Don’t miss your chance.  You will get 20k mtc just by doing a proof of promotion.
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

i don't think you should invest in any ICO, its too hard to tell lately which ones are worth buying into because of scams.

I would rather wait for the coin to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and buy it at lower prices a few weeks later.

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

The types of ICO's that I am currently investing in are the ones where the project is building the underlying layers of the blockchain. I think the market is not developed enough right now to predict who will be the winners in the application space. The only application layer tokens I would consider are the ones attached to cryptotrading as they have been the best performing group among application tokens.

shazib083

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Today a new good ICO starting their ICO and in my opinion it is CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) which can be determined by the experienced team behind the project. The project has such valuable product to meet some different purpose. The main concept of CellBlocks ICO is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons which is very unique in crypto space and has some real life value for the prisoners. I hope anyone may convinced by their whitepaper(https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf)
Walter789

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Thanks Wink

Choosing a good ICo is a challenging event. For me the first thing to do is read their platform if it is have a good impact to the people in the society.  We know that people want a new for their on investing. They also want a Profitable that they can use in thier own future.

Thank you.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Thanks Wink

Choosing a good ICo is a challenging event. For me the first thing to do is read their platform if it is have a good impact to the people in the society.  We know that people want a new for their on investing. They also want a Profitable that they can use in thier own future.

Thank you.

ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future. I looked at three aspects: 1) basic concept; 2) team; 3) interest or hype.
Sivainvest

Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

It is not so easy to choose a good ico now. I would suggest you to read whitepaper, to join their community and ask question to admins, to look the quality of their content. there are different sites with ico ratings. one of good ico as for me now is https://contribute.safecrypt.io
Go directly to the site or start with ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399912.0
sultanali

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Many people think that advertising of an ICO on social media sites and seeing it everywhere on each platform provides evidence for the fact that this ICO may be has the chances of being successful in nature, but this might also be an inclusion just to gain the financial resources from you, beware of that
spindle.ico
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

With so many ICOs coming around it can be hard to decide.
I believe it's important to make your own decision : not just to follow hype, you know (though in ICO field hype is a sign of success Wink
Take time and make your own investigation: read the whitepaper attentively, ask questions to the team and see how they'll react, review the team background.
Also, I can suggest you overlooking ICO listings sites. There are many of them where experts can give their opinion or rate the project. That also helps

WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

My experience for choosing good ico is that:
- Observe the promotion and marketing of ico. If ico attaches importance to development. They will prepare marketing strategies, presale early marketing.
- professional team and long experience.
- The whitepaper is presented clean and clear. roadmap from 2-3 years.
- Ideas must be realistic and appropriate to the needs and intentions of users.
TerraVirtua
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

Hype is not always the best path to follow if you want to pick long term winners.

Solid team + great idea + excellent metrics.

doughnut (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

With so many ICOs coming around it can be hard to decide.
I believe it's important to make your own decision : not just to follow hype, you know (though in ICO field hype is a sign of success Wink
Take time and make your own investigation: read the whitepaper attentively, ask questions to the team and see how they'll react, review the team background.
Also, I can suggest you overlooking ICO listings sites. There are many of them where experts can give their opinion or rate the project. That also helps
Thanks for the answer. Of course one has to take care with a hype and investigate by oneself if the project is worth it and will/could have success. A good whitepaper is just the beginning of a good project. Are yourself very familiar to ICOs (or maybe an expert)? I don't want to join now a lot of ICOs....would remain more focused on one ICO. If you have a lot of experience in it....at first sight, what do you think about www.culturalplaces.com?
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

First of all it's their product, does it exist alpha version or not. Then I'll find information about team members.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Just click at the bottom of my message you can see the proper one ICO which is the NYNJA all the details that you want are there precise and complete so upon reading all the details you will think that this is a proper one. From the owner down to staff are there marketing strategy also there even a white paper that will guide you still there.

Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

there are lots sites on online who search the best ico for u
so u dont have to spend much time in doing research about ico
1. ico bench
2. ico bazar
i used this to site for tarcking ico
wave06

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

1. ico bench
2. ico bazar

That's true. If you don't feel entirely confident choosing all by yourself you can always research on some of these websites. But then don't rely 100% on them but do your own homework. I thought the cultural coin website and whitepaper look good and they also have a decent rating on the ICO bench. Also saw that they even show the sites they are listed on on their website itself - which is a good sign to me. Have you taken the next step yet?
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

There are many ICO is going on in this forum.Some are legal and the others are scam.You can identify them by reading their white paper, website, roadmap and projects details.Actually, it is difficult to choose a proper one.But by doing those,you can justify a legal bounty.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

There are top 5 values you should consider before investing: Project idea, Technology, Team, Community, Investment potential. Also you should make research during investing, read reviews, look at the rating and compare. Take a look at ICO reviews on IcoGuide www.icoguide.com

lynx_

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

Online games will always be in demand. Here's an interesting project Worldopoly https://worldopoly.io/
 The player can buy real streets in real cities (underlying technology: Google Maps/openstreetmaps).
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0  join our Telegram for more information.

lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

It is difficult to find the good initial offer of coins even if you have analysed good ICO in the market, it is connected with increase in the offer of ICO in the world of cryptocurrencies, and with this increase is simultaneous increase in number of swindlers therefore be careful because you can be never sure that ICO is completely good
VenturaBro

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

I usually look if they have a minimum viable product, if they're making profit, and/or at the development team to see if they have relevant experience.

All 3 check out for the ICO in my sig, so... Grin
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

My experience in choosing good ico is that:
- Observe the promotion and marketing of ico. If ico attaches importance to development. They will prepare marketing strategies, presale early marketing.
- professional team and long experience.
- The whitepaper is presented clean and clear. roadmap from 2-3 years.
- Ideas must be realistic and appropriate to the needs and intentions of users.

Yes, the project seemseems be very interesting at the beginning of many projects but they don't have any vision of developing the actual product. So many ICO's are cheating the community by collecting huge funds at the time of ICO's.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Biso

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

I wouldn’t go for any subject or project that is completely new to me. I read the white paper and try to check if the road map is realistic. Also check their marketing campaign and bounty. Because if those fail, then they are not ready, and that’s beside the point if their ico is a good one or not
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Pick the most realistic project with white paper and road map that are acceptable. Then look at their team, how experienced they are. The best ICO would have a working product even they are still in progress.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
TerraVirtua
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Would echo that same sentiment -- working product, tangible, deliverable, impactful idea and a strong team that can execute.

camport

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

First of all there needs to be a good idea. Then there needs to be a good team who have some experience. Then you need to check out their plans for the future. I think many big new projects are waiting for the correct time (e.g when we enter a bull market) before they begin their ICOs. There are a few good ones around at the moment but many won't hit their target funding and will die out.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

There are top 5 values you should consider before investing: Project idea, Technology, Team, Community, Investment potential. Also for the safe investment, you should make research during investing, read reviews, look at the rating and compare and then it comes to decision. Anyway, you should not take the risk you are not able to afford. Take a look at ICO reviews on IcoGuide www.icoguide.com

giogio0504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

I am going to invest in Ambit Mining ICO - take a look, I think it is quite promising.
pokemoso

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

1. ico bench
2. ico bazar

Thanks for this info. I already know this sites and actually there are also much more ICO rating sites. This sites are kind of the first step to check out an ICO. First of all to check if it is a scam ICO or not and then the ratings and compare it to competitors. But this sites are in the end an additional informative source and one has to have some proper criteria for an ICO and of course...be selfconvinced of the project.
cryptochr

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I research the following before making a decision:
Whitepaper
Usefulness of product
Team members
Collaborations
If they are active in conferences etc
wave06

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

1. ico bench
2. ico bazar

Thanks for this info. I already know this sites and actually there are also much more ICO rating sites. This sites are kind of the first step to check out an ICO. First of all to check if it is a scam ICO or not and then the ratings and compare it to competitors. But this sites are in the end an additional informative source and one has to have some proper criteria for an ICO and of course...be selfconvinced of the project.

A healthy combination of passion for the product, research and knowledge about the business plus opinions from independent sources is probably the way to go. Also, I've just seen that the cultural coin is now listed on IDEX, I think that's new. Have you seen? Good to always keep an eye on developments too
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

The first and most important criterion by which I make the selection of projects, to achieve this there should be a soft cap Then look at of course the company itself, which has organised and co. It is desirable that it was a functioning company that changes its systems to blockchain.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

A good perspective ICO can be seen immediately, as soon as its ANNTread appears on the forum. Many comments at once, and not simply: "good project", "good luck to the project", and meaningful comments. A promising project has charisma. This is immediately felt.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

I use to check the whitepaper and see how the system will work internaly and how good they explained it. But in times (well today most of the time) since I dont buy tokens, i check how positive the feedbakcs are, and then if it catches my attention. I talk to an admin and ask specific questions.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

A good perspective ICO can be seen immediately, as soon as its ANNTread appears on the forum. Many comments at once, and not simply: "good project", "good luck to the project", and meaningful comments. A promising project has charisma. This is immediately felt.
Yes, I can just confirm that. After a while here in this forum I got a feeling to that. Actually I already joined the cultural places ico and now have some proper cultural coins. This is my first ICO where I am really part of it....its really exciting to join a project and follow it...feels good to me now Smiley After all I think that I joined a serious project. There are a lot of interesting projects out there, but as I am also interested in culture and music (especially music) this one was the one which convinced me.
saotoi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Marinecoìn's is currently conducting an airdrop open to anyone.  Simply help promote their ico and  receive 20,000 -MTC- daily.  The system is automated using artificial intelligence.  Jarvis is the AI handling the reward and payout system for a DEV-less form of distribution.  9 billion coins are being offered up in the reward pool 20,000 -MTC- at a time.    They are using time dilution technology creating self sustaining value.  Claim yours by joining the Marinecoìn's community on their website.    marine co.ìn/ico
wave06

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Yes, I can just confirm that. After a while here in this forum I got a feeling to that. Actually I already joined the cultural places ico and now have some proper cultural coins. This is my first ICO where I am really part of it....its really exciting to join a project and follow it...feels good to me now Smiley After all I think that I joined a serious project. There are a lot of interesting projects out there, but as I am also interested in culture and music (especially music) this one was the one which convinced me.

Good point too! You sound happy with your choice, wish you good luck with your investment!
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Well, that is normal, i think that we all know how ICOs works nowadays, and it is difficult to find one that is really worth it. That is why i am always taking care about in where i am putting my bucks on.

But, joining icos is very good, i love them.

Good point too! You sound happy with your choice, wish you good luck with your investment!

david0ikari

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

My friend or friends , you will have to choose wisely about what you are investing. Do your own research by ICODROP, or same website...youtube...Calculate if this is a nice campaign or not regarding the token allocation and so on...
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

In choosing the right ICO company that will be trust worthy to invest.
You should read their white paper and study all information that included from it, because the strategy, implementation, goals, platforms of the company are written here so you will have a a preview from it.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

At least, a good ICO should have:
1. Profesional and the real team behind the project, mostly those who have good experiences and track record
2. The real and ready product of the ICO project that connects to proper utility and chance
3. Clear presentation as stated on their website at least, completely in their whitepaper
4. The larger community, because it is one of the ways that will spread and support the project to be well-known by all parties around the world.
5. Understanding the clear softcap, hardcap, token supply, and allocation'

But, there are also some other criteria that may help you to find the right legit  ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

idioma1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

Before perticipating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
Marsyam

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

In my opinion, Only invest what you are willing to lose. Do not put your money in one basket. Proper financial planning is important for every investment we do. And First of all, there needs to be a good idea. Then there needs to be a good team that has experience. Then you need to check their plans for the future. I think many new big projects are waiting for the right time before they start their ICO. There are some good ones right now but many will not achieve their funding targets

RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

Personally, I look at the team handling the ICO and if they have an MVP.
For me, I think VLUX is the best ICO to invest right now.
They are a London-based startup who have combined AI and Blockchain to create a P2P energy trading platform.
The mother company is UK's Green Running, with a very credible and professional team.

You can find out more about this ICO on their website at https://vlux.io/
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Thanks Wink

1. unique product offering if not what will the competition be?
2. team
3. roadmap
4. whitepaper and token metrics
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I am very focused on the profitability of an ICO project. Especially what kind of effect it has on our future. I believe that useful things will be of great value and the risks will be small.
a_t_e_e_b

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

there are new icos every now and then but we need to choose a proper one a god ico needs to have good crew good project with something unique to offer with less competition
VikAn80

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Thanks Wink
The most important rule is this "do not use the money". Companies that offer fabulous money and interest on the bounty is very sweet, it is likely you will not get anything. Otherwise, it is necessary to pay attention even to the smallest details, if you want to be confident 90% 100% does not happen.
wave06

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Do you guys invest in ICOs just to resell and make a profit? Or do you actually use the specific coin for certain transactions, products etc?  Huh
Alex_marik

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Each investor has his own method of determining a good crypto project from a bad one, someone reads a white paper, someone looks at a rating on specialized sites. I pay a lot of attention to the study of the command and advisers of the crypto project.
waterproof

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Investors trust the site IcoBench. The Bitrewards 4.5 / 5 project rating https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards . The project with a strong team was seen by 61 experts and responded positively!BitRewards- a blockchain rewards and loyalty system for e-commerce businesses https://bitrewards.network/.
hetecon

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Now I have already begun to notice DAICO which are much more reliable, they were created by Vitalik Buteren, the founder of the Ethereum. I'm trying to take part only in similar projects.

yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

There are several platform that have their own criteria for evaluating the project.
I rely on the rating of the project.
If you want to know the newest upcoming and ongoing ICO you must see these sites:

ICObench - ICO rating and details

ICO details at ICO Crunch

ICOmarks - ICO Rating and Overview

TrackICO - ICO information and rating

CryptoNext - next generation

FoundICO

Companies that bring their product to the ICO are working to make investors know as much as possible about their ICO campaign. In this they are helped by sites that publish them.
pelixan

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Thanks Wink

The others already pointed the most important things out. I checked out also the culturalplaces project and will mention it in this list of criteria:

1) The ICO rating sites (they were already mentioned several times by other users...you know them Wink ) : This is or should be the first step to check if the rating of the ICO and also (very important) if it is a scam or not. If it is a scam, then you can skip the following steps (obviously) Smiley
Your project has quite good ratings as I have seen on some sites.
2) The whitepaper: Read it and read it carefully to understand everything. It could take some time but its worth it. I just overflew the culturalplaces whitepaper...its well structured and explains in a easy-to-understand way.
3) The roadmap: You should know where the project is now and where it will be in the future....the roadmap should show you all and in compact form
4) The team: Does the team look serious? Do they have experience in ICOs and cryptocurrencies? Any special advisors? (the culturalplaces team seems to satisfy this questions)
5) The marketing and social media activity (facebook, twitter, telegram, etc etc): Also very important....check it out and pay attention if they are active there.

That are my most important criteria. Anyways....just because of curiosity: Are you already an owner of some cultural coins? Wink I have seen, that the ICO is still going on...
Sean25pogi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

In choosing the right Initial Coin offering you should consider all factors.
One, read the whitepaper of the company to determined the all informations and platforms they have and the second is the feedback of the public which gives you assurance about the credibility of the company.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Thanks Wink

The others already pointed the most important things out. I checked out also the culturalplaces project and will mention it in this list of criteria:

1) The ICO rating sites (they were already mentioned several times by other users...you know them Wink ) : This is or should be the first step to check if the rating of the ICO and also (very important) if it is a scam or not. If it is a scam, then you can skip the following steps (obviously) Smiley
Your project has quite good ratings as I have seen on some sites.
2) The whitepaper: Read it and read it carefully to understand everything. It could take some time but its worth it. I just overflew the culturalplaces whitepaper...its well structured and explains in a easy-to-understand way.
3) The roadmap: You should know where the project is now and where it will be in the future....the roadmap should show you all and in compact form
4) The team: Does the team look serious? Do they have experience in ICOs and cryptocurrencies? Any special advisors? (the culturalplaces team seems to satisfy this questions)
5) The marketing and social media activity (facebook, twitter, telegram, etc etc): Also very important....check it out and pay attention if they are active there.

That are my most important criteria. Anyways....just because of curiosity: Are you already an owner of some cultural coins? Wink I have seen, that the ICO is still going on...

Yes, I know the ICO websites, thanks Wink Checking the ICO ratings there is also one of my first steps (if the ICO is listed there...if it is not listed, then I wait a time or search on other ICO rating sites).
You are also totally right with the social media activity too! No marketing-->no buyers-->no selling product-->as simple as it is.
To answer your question: Yes, I am already participating in the culturalplaces project Smiley The ICO is now in phase 3....so there is still 2 weeks left.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Proper ICOs always have one thing in common and that thing is that they are always offering a good product to go along with the coin. There is always something specific that you can do with the coins that you buy while with scam coins you are just holding a bunch of coins and waiting for the price to go up so you can sell. Also with good ICOs, they always have a face to go along with the project.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
daly896

Activity: 434

BITWIN

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

I no longer participate in ICOs, but prefer to buy tokens on exchanges due to dump. I've seen a lot of ICOs and those tokens costs much lower on exchanges just after listing, like 70% discount

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Good ICO in my eyes is not only a team or a product. The most important thing after these two is to check whether the team has international experience and connections. The biggest challenge of any global project (and ICO projects should be such) is how to get it scalable and adopted by people around the world. How the team intends to do so? Can we see very clear plan to go global in their whitepaper? Does the team has this ability or global credibility and experience?
Otherwise the project will inevitably fail. 
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

I used to check the score in the ICO benchmark sites, also the quality of the team, and of course what the project is about, does the token has real usuage, or it is just an excuse to collect a bunch of money, as an ICO. Because IMO that is the case in quite some times.

lanafilonova

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

To choose a good project, you have to trust the professionals. Look at how many percent of projects from the rating increased and how many fell.
raahi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

Checking the team of the ICO is the best thing to check before joining any ICO because if the people which are involved in that ICO are good and experienced then I am sure the ICO is good one but if the people have no experience then the chances of SEO to get success is less.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

The first and most important criterion by which I make the selection of projects, to achieve this there should be a soft cap Then look at of course the company itself, which has organised and co. It is desirable that it was a functioning company that changes its systems to blockchain.
crypt0junkie28

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Find something you are passionate about. Me, for instance, I am so happy finding Chozun. Since I really love travelling, I found this ICO interesting. They are still starting but I think the team behind this project has a strong experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
michael23

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

I first of all look at the project. If I see a new original project then I start reading white paper and look at who is managing this project, the team members.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

In my basic opinion, if we want to choose a good ICO, we must consider:
- product that is offered by the ICO project. Many ICOs now don;t have the real products. They are only following the other existing ICOs.
- Token supply and token allocation and what happen to the softcap and fund rising.
- The team of the ICO project whether they have experience or not.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Its real hard to choose the ICO projects nowaday, as they dont provide proper information about themselves. I guess that's why they dont work and fails. I personaly, look for safety and sequrity and the technology they are using. I know the basic benefits of blockchain technology so i go for the projects which are blockchain based. Wink

One project I came across is Dakuce https://dakuce.com/

It is based upon cryptocurrency exchange and totally based upon blockchain technology, that means it provides safety and security. The process starts with DAKU Token, a currency medium in which you can invest in to participate in the project.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Thanks Wink

I am not dealing with the iCOs now but I used to do it. When I was picking the project, I was checking the information about each team member. Also the main thing - how many visitors there are at website!
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I advise everyone to join the Eloncity project who is interested in quality projects! Very competent and interesting project which could and should invest to increase your income! https://eloncity.io/
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

Some newbies like me just rush into ICOs without proper research. Most local crypto groups mislead people by hyping a project and making people to invest. The gullible ones fall to this because some one who is grounded and knows what he or she is looking out for in a project will do proper research before investing.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

If you want to choose a good ICO, then you will need to carefully analyze their project, their potential opportunity, their team and all the rest

destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

To choose a good ICO project takes a lot of time.
- first you need to check the age of the site.
- second you need to check the domain, IP of the website in any country
- Tuesday you find out the image of the team is developing the project.
- 4th you need to check the idea of ​​the project.
- 5th you need to check the contract smart.
yukisakura00001

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

In choosing an ICO, I consider looking at the team and the project. Researching is the key. By the way, WOM token is having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
straimrpl777

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Now the hardest time for crypto and especially for crypto projects, there are many criteria, but there are no guarantees that a crypto project will be able to enter the market well.
tisumagic

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Some newbies like me just rush into ICOs without proper research. Most local crypto groups mislead people by hyping a project and making people to invest. The gullible ones fall to this because some one who is grounded and knows what he or she is looking out for in a project will do proper research before investing.
if you don't want to fall like them, you should have their own criteria in determining which project you will support. and not only believe what others say. a lot of reading analysis in this forum as a reference

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kaimax7700

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Evaluation the team members in historical experiences and their abilities in new project.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Yep, I agree totally with you. There could be a hype about one ICO because of a good marketing strategy of the project team but the project per se could not be a good one or maybe not the adequate and for newbies it is not very easy to separate the good ones with the not so good ones. With the time, one gets more experience and learns continuously but meanwhile one should be careful.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

To choose a good ICO project takes a lot of time.
- first you need to check the age of the site.
- second you need to check the domain, IP of the website in any country
- Tuesday you find out the image of the team is developing the project.
- 4th you need to check the idea of ​​the project.
- 5th you need to check the contract smart.

The first point is not 100% clear to me. What do you check exactly there? And if the site is a new one...what does it tell to you?
The other points are clear Wink
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Evaluation the team members in historical experiences and their abilities in new project.

A good team can actually make a huge difference along with the management of the company as they drive the force. If this combined together can work perfectly it can creates magic and every investment made will be a truly successful one.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

StGermain

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

The best way of choosing ICO is by looking at lots of them and the results of the ICOs. You will start getting the feeling of the ICO market and learn to tell good from bad.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

there are so many criteria for choosing an ICO and the most important thing is how innovative is the project. is it something holistic and not hust a falacy. you need to know this because any ICO that wanna tackle a problem that previous ICO have solved might not gain any meaningful audience attention and just within matter of time the project will go down. other criteria include popularity which can be access by the number of investors that are willing or already a member of the community etc.
MiChaeng

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

Thanks Wink
usually before I join an ICO, I get used to analyzing it first in a whitepaper. there is clearly how the project will be run and how the team will be formed. besides, I also considered how many members participated in the ICO. the more members who join, usually the ICO will succeed.
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Here is quick checklist that i go trough always before investing in coin:
1. Check the crypto currencies forum page on bitcointalk forums.
2. Flashy images and good page setup.
3. Long term use.
4.Market capitalization.
5.Mining should be low on list of forum page.
6.Transparent team.
ongahawak

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

My first advice is this: Any ICO that you may be interested in must have their presence and community on bitcointalk. Here on this platform, the community actually look out for one another despite the fact that people do have disagreement one and again. It is of serious concern that ICO follow the bitcointalk forum rules and you can have confidence in their plan.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

Long term use. Coin, token, system no matter what the ICO or release is it needs to have long term useful value. Just releasing currency for the sake of it doesnt cut it. Whatever the asset is, it has to provide some real use in order for market to see long term value in it. This means when one sees coin always make sure to think ahead how could such asset provide value to certain people, organizations, companies etc...
For example it could provide platform for developers to develop other blockchain softwares on top of it, which gives it intrensic value of whole ecosystem build on top of it, it could provide capital flight in reppresed countries such as privacy coins allow, it could be distributed power sharing and use such as certain coins that distribute computer power might allow in future, it needs to give value to certain market.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

There are few factors which you should consider before investing in an ICO like:
Motive of the ico: Why are they doing this? If it’s simply to provide a return on an investment, then buyer beware.

Experience of the Team: What has the team executed on in the past, together? It should first and foremost be technology related.

Capital Structure of money:  How much crypto are they offering to the public? Gauging demand for a crypto is key

Raising the adequate amount money during their ICO: This connects directly to the point above. If they raise too much money during the ICO, they’re going to have to clear loads of ‘flippers’. These flippers are those that purchase tokens during the ICO and as soon as the team lists the token on the first exchange.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Events and ticketing has already been covered by a successful ICO called viberate VIB and they have made a partnership deal with ticketmaster cementing themselves in the number one spot. Choosing a project that has been done before by a better company will not give good rewards unless the market is big enough for more than one big player

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

Events and ticketing has already been covered by a successful ICO called viberate VIB and they have made a partnership deal with ticketmaster cementing themselves in the number one spot. Choosing a project that has been done before by a better company will not give good rewards unless the market is big enough for more than one big player
Looking at the events is a nice one to remember, thanks.
StGermain

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

Although that would not say that many companies throw but if you look at the bitcoin discussions in the ICO branch, you can find the good always. I determine by the number of views. If you are too lazy to say something very good way.

It takes a lot of effort and time to find a good ICO. The first rule is to make sure that you are not going to invest unless you really find something worth, don´t invest because you "have to"

Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

the first thing you need is a coin that has a use in the real world, I see with culture coin that was the ICO that you linked has already covered that, so let's go from there, also look at the whitepaper, and if it is something that is really possible, it is good to have a solid team and the right people for each position, that is very important, lastly they have to have a good bounty manager if you are going to participate like this, because it is very important to be able to secure the stakes at the final of the ICO
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

the first thing you need is a coin that has a use in the real world, I see with culture coin that was the ICO that you linked has already covered that, so let's go from there, also look at the whitepaper, and if it is something that is really possible, it is good to have a solid team and the right people for each position, that is very important, lastly they have to have a good bounty manager if you are going to participate like this, because it is very important to be able to secure the stakes at the final of the ICO
Looking and reading the tabs that they have on their site is how to see if they are real.
De_nis

Merit: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

I pay more attention to the ICO in the field of finance and real estate, I think they will be the first really working projects on the crypto market!
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

I pay more attention to the ICO in the field of finance and real estate, I think they will be the first really working projects on the crypto market!

To briefly expand on that, irrespective of the filed you decide to invest the  main thing is to look at the whitepaper and other places like telegram groups etc to gather as much info as possible. This will tell you if the project is worth while or not.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

I tend to go by studying the team, their past achievements, the product they tend to offer and it's significance. How active is the community and finally read the whitepaper to know the Uniqueness of the project in question.
leviathon

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

The best way for you to choose a proper ICO would be for you to do your own research. Look into the creators of the coin and see their vision for the coin. Check out the product they are offering for the coin, how they plan to bring in people and make you money when you invest in the coin. Then you can also check their social media and their whitepaper.
Why_I_not

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

I choose ICO very carefully. I'm studying all the information. My main rule: I must understand the idea of the project.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

I have been faced countlessly with the same dilemma. ..I'd say based on Lil information have gathered the best projects are those with real solutions to everyday social issues
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:18 AM

Simply click at the base of my message you can see the best possible one ICO which is the NYNJA every one of the points of interest that you need are there exact and finish so after perusing every one of the subtle elements you will feel this is a legitimate one. Starting from the owner to staff are there advertising system likewise there even a white paper that will manage you still there.
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

In choosing an ICO, I consider looking at the team and the project. Researching is the key. By the way, WOM token is having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I tried signing up, but it was too late. WOM token already finished their airdrop.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

There are few factors which you should consider before investing in an ICO like:
Motive of the ico: Why are they doing this? If it’s simply to provide a return on an investment, then buyer beware.

Experience of the Team: What has the team executed on in the past, together? It should first and foremost be technology related.

Capital Structure of money:  How much crypto are they offering to the public? Gauging demand for a crypto is key

Raising the adequate amount money during their ICO: This connects directly to the point above. If they raise too much money during the ICO, they’re going to have to clear loads of ‘flippers’. These flippers are those that purchase tokens during the ICO and as soon as the team lists the token on the first exchange.

Yeah, the flippers could be a problem for any ICO. Actually some of them have a kind of proof-of-caring in the ICO phase to avoid these flippers and to have people "on board" which believe in a long-term success of the project. Obviously this proof-of-caring methods can also be manipulated by the flippers or they are also a sort of spam from the ICO team. I don't know actually how many of the ongoing ICOs do have this "proof-of-caring" because in the beginning it can also have a negative effect on the tokens sale.
doughnut (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

To briefly expand on that, irrespective of the filed you decide to invest the  main thing is to look at the whitepaper and other places like telegram groups etc to gather as much info as possible. This will tell you if the project is worth while or not.

So in any of the ICO you are interested you join the their telegram group? It surely is a good way to get know the project team and to get the latest news about the ICO but it costs also a lot of time to get through the whole history of messages. For a bigger investment/participation in the ICO it is surely worth the time to have an overview about it.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

the most important point is to search whether a project has a working product, experienced team and a good whitepaper which is fair enough to set goals and milestones.

Crypto24hrs

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

What happens in the choice of ICO is a reflection of what happens in business on everyday basis some business will start well and end well while some will start well but end on a very poor note so it is with ICO however the importance of a project with good idea backed up with good team members can never be over emphasized.

anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

First of all, you need to pay attention to the ratings.As a rule, depending on the ratings, the success of the ICO also depends
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

It takes a lot of time to choose really decent project. First of all it's important to read their whitepaper, then analyze their team, idea and roadmap.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Personally I have seen that the campaigns that have the best success are those that have a product ready for development, they have to be very clear about the goals and what they want to achieve and when, the less they deviate from the roadmap the more reliable they are, so the goals have to be realistic and feasible, after that, there is the rest, like the team of developers, the white paper, and the community.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

ICO makes me sure is the achievement of sales of the token. Many projects which the ICO failed because the token sales did not reach the minimum sales targets. Obviously, it's very disappointing to all participants who have already joined. I myself am looking for a project with a token sales reach soft cap. With the sale of the soft cap is reached of course participants will get rewarded.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Every ICO has potential to be a huge one. But at times like this, ICOs are not that profitable because the market is highly affected by the downtrend. The market value of the newly listed tokens are all falling below the ICO price which is what scares an ICO investor. Maybe this is just not the right time for ICOs.
amaterazu

Activity: 407

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

ICO makes me sure is the achievement of sales of the token. Many projects which the ICO failed because the token sales did not reach the minimum sales targets. Obviously, it's very disappointing to all participants who have already joined. I myself am looking for a project with a token sales reach soft cap. With the sale of the soft cap is reached of course participants will get rewarded.
honestly choose ICO is not an easy matter, because this determines the number of wages we will get. I personally, choosing an alternative to joining the ICO in the Middle, look at the ICO's sales in advance, if it reaches the soft cap then I participated. This I do anticipate lies or scam.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Eloncity Project is becoming more popular every day! It is highly likely that the project will become a market leader. This idea is very interesting and will definitely benefit everyone! Keep track of this project! https://eloncity.io/
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Though the project might be very potental based on your own research but for me, before investing in any coin, I usually take my time to do a proper research about the projects whitepaper, the roadmap or website structure, the technology on which it will run, the developer, the community and also the management team and members.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

There are so many ICOs in the market now, and it has become quite confusing to choose one to invest in, because of the high numbers that we have. I think before you consider making investments, you should sort out to look for what interests you, when you do so, find projects that matches these interests, then do your analysis on them, and then invest.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

It is good that you know if the ICO has  a source code, its the best way to check if the ICO is legit one. And if you find that it can be trusted, then it is good for investment.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

When choosing an ICO there are a lot of criteria to consider. Most of us here follow some certain popular bounty managers and we get to check their current ICO they handle. A popular bounty manager is also a big plus to consider. You can also check the people behind the campaign wether they are credible or not. But for me personally I read the whitepaper and roadmap in order to see if this appeals me or not.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

Choose proper ICO is not an easy task now a days, There are many ICOs which are running on but they are SCAMs, so i would recommend you to follow one of the ICOs management company like Amazix There you will find ICOs which are legit in nature.

Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

That is right choosing a proper project is the most critical partfor all investor specially if people based on hype projects ! If you are looking for decent ICO might as well try Eternal Trust an innovative smart contract platform for Trust Fund services that will help its clients to management their asset in a affordable price that will be manage by experts to maximize the potential growth of clients assets
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

first of all you have to realize this times not perfect for joining ico's. we are still in bear market and you can buy coins when they open in some exchange sites. even belove the ico price believe me. but dyor of course i m just telling my own opinion.
Inmusik_Blockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Be part of inmusik and experience the new era of streaming.

Learn more about inmusik by checking out this article.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/dont-miss-this-billion-dollar-blockchain-opportunity/articleshow/65989864.cms

#Inmusik #FutureOfMusik #BlockChainMusic
Accts4u2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

Thanks Wink
I would say if you are choosing a new ico then you have to make sure that you are picking one which you know that they have a good project that you can be sure will be around for a long time to come. That is one of the things that guarantee the success of an ico. Another thing you should look at is the community behind the project and how they support it

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Thanks Wink
At the moment, most projects do not conduct an ICO, because to raise funds under such market conditions is very difficult. Investors are also waiting for the market to recover, so if you want to invest and make a profit, you need to wait or buy coins in the market, while low prices.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

good team, project idea, support of famous personalities and team work. For me, this is one of the most basic selection criteria.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I must understand first the project before I invest on any ICO and to do this you have to make effort to know more about it. One thing is that, if the campaign manager is good most probably the project are also good because managers will not accept any shit ICO. A lot of things to be considered before you invest, do you homework properly.
That is the first thing to do understand so well before indulging into particular activity. It needs an effort to discover what is the idealistic and can be created into a bigger investment that time will come that is really fitted on it.
iceblasto

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

good team, project idea, support of famous personalities and team work. For me, this is one of the most basic selection criteria.
we can also consider the manager who holds the project. we can see the mangaer track record when handling the project. if there are many projects that are managed successfully, it can be an added value for us to follow the project that he holds. We can also consider working partners, I often see large and real company partners whose projects succeed.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

To choose a good project, it is necessary to develop an effective strategy, which in the long term should bring you profit. Maybe somewhere in the moment you lose some of the money, but on a long interval you should see the profit.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

ICO is one of the areas that should be captured by venture investors, not individuals who not only do not have smart money, but also do not know how to use assets.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Every day more and more projects are being released. But they are not all quality. There are many sites that give an objective assessment of projects. Relying on their opinion is not particularly worth it. You yourself must decide on the choice of a project for investment.
hanxinvwang

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

If you are not very familiar with the ICO market, then I really recommend that you stay away from it because you will only fall into the scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

Thanks Wink

I don't think it will work, there are many investments involving culture or similar products. yes, it has clearly proven that it will make shitcoin. I'm sure that, at this time, ico, which carries a kind of banking, is mostly shitcoin.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

In choosing a good project you must know first the whole teams behind in this, you can eitheir go with the flow of someones participating in this project specially those who had high rank level such as hero and legendary if their presence are there so go with them imple strategy as it is ..

chakhigh

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

A solid ICO is one that has a good product and team behind it. Bit, that's not all the story!!! If this team doesn't follow through and give the utmost to deliver, then there is no chance to succeed, whatsoever. A sample of good ico is ARROUND with good team and product behind it.

BitcoinGuruOne

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

Recently i have been chosing all the wrong ones and thinkg that ICO world is becoming more and more slugish.
All the ICOs i have promoted in last moneths have been managed by seriously unprofesional poeple who dont understand basics of crypto market or just dont care, it is getting frustrating.
starplaks

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

We need to delve into the details of the project before investing in it and the selection criteria are different for everyone ...
zk-SNARK

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

In my opinion project is the most important thing for a ico.If yo love that project you can invest your money. Also
for profit issue  you need to choose icos which have biggest hype or which have nıtt any hype. Because in ico space there are too many flippers.
And they are flipping icos too fast because of that some icos are not profitable. If you need to earn money from icos you need to find some gem without attention.
For example during holo chains ico i didint see someone who invested . i also didint invest i dont like their team. but they did amazing profit after ico .
So you need to find real projects and gems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mcnocon2

Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

There are so many amazing ICOs out there, that they called hidden gems. Because they focus much more on improving their project or product instead of marketing their ICO. But in checking for the best ICO to invest for, look at their concept if it is for long term and does it have a real-usage that will help the community? And what matters the most is if the team is legit and have an experienced in this kind of project.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
btcjocan

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Thanks Wink
Most ICOS looks promising from the start,eventhough we will read the roadmap and the white paper without analyzing it,anyone could get scammed.Theres still no assurance to join ICOS that is legit  and i think its a matter of luck on some ICOS that will become successful in the end.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

It is necessary to choose ICO projects for investments very carefully. I don't trust rating sites because I am convinced that these ratings can be bought. We can only trust ourselves, so it is necessary to deal with the selection of projects independently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: