Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account hacked  (Read 184 times)
sayan162 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

Hello my account has been hacked i am trying to send PM to @Cyrus but its not going to

I created this new account to contact admin. While i am trying to send him PM for recovering my hacked accounts i am getting this

"The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established. "
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 01:05:44 PM by Zackgeno96

Hello my account has been hacked i am trying to send PM to @Cyrus but its not going to
Follow the procedure to recover the account - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

I created this new account to contact admin. While i am trying to send him PM for recovering my hacked accounts i am getting this

"The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established. "
Wait and retry after some time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sahash

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Follow the procedure to recover the account - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Did anyone to restore access to the account following the example of the this post? How much time have you spent waiting?
sayan162 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Did anyone to restore access to the account following the example of the this post? How much time have you spent waiting?

i am waiting for more than 3 weeks
sayan162 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

bump please admins reply to my PM
sayan162 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:40 PM