Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO wallet for NEO-based ICO (NEP-5)  (Read 117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AlexaSonda (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

How to get a NEO wallet for NEO-based ICO (NEP-5 Compatible), where can I get it? Please give your recommendation for a nice and safe wallet. If there is a mobile version, thanks
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

You can use Neotracker wallet. It's very easy to use, just like Myetherwallet.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I am using neotracker.io and it have been serving my purpose, you can check it out and try it. I know there is a lot neo wallet you can use.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

You can google for Neon Wallet and download it and use for NEO-based ICO (NEP-5)

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

How to get a NEO wallet for NEO-based ICO (NEP-5 Compatible), where can I get it? Please give your recommendation for a nice and safe wallet. If there is a mobile version, thanks
Neotracker is online web wallet for neo based token. But there are some official wallets from neo foundation but to download the blockchain becomes your responsibility because you will be able to use it after you are downloaded the blockchain. But it's not supported various NEP token. As far as i know NEO foundation never try to develop mobile version of neon wallet.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

You can download a variety of wallets here and a full block wallet or a light purse.
https://neo.org/download

AlexaSonda (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

Thank you for your response and recommendations. I will try all the suggestion that have been given and I really appreciate your help.
Problem solved, thread locked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: