Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DigiPulse digital inheritance and why you need it.  (Read 74 times)
cryptohodr (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Hi guys, I just started writing on steemit about cryptocurrencies and wanted to share some thoughts on the forum as well.

Cryptocurrencies have enabled an enormous amount of wealth transfer and what happens all those newfound gains when you pass on?  This is where DigiPulse comes into play.  While there are several competitors to DigiPulse, their ease of use and business model is what I believe will make it stand out from the crowd.  I will keep this post short and sweet and include a link to a steemit article I wrote.

DigiPulse has recently launched a public Beta that I recently tried and went through the entire process of setting up my own vault as the vault creator as well goes what the inheritor will go through to claim your digital assets that you left behind for your loved ones.  For a Beta I was rather impressed with the results.

One simply signs up for the service.

create a vault or vaults for multiple inheritors
drag and drop files into the vault
fill out the inheritors information
set the inactivity time frame
decide how you want to pay (as you go or in advance)
(optional) 3rd party services integration to keep track of inactivity

You can sign up and test their beta by visiting.
https://app.digipulse.io/auth/sign-up

This is just brief overview of what I wrote in my steemit article and you can continue reading if you are interested
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptohodr/digipulse-the-first-digital-assest-inheritance-service
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanDannooodle

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

Great summary. I bought DGPT back when it ICOed and i'm glad I did. It's one of my favorite projects. The developers are constantly hitting milestones and moving the project forward. I've tried the beta, it's very intuitive. I knew how to set up any account within minutes of using it. This company is here to stay!
Etienne_Philippe

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

Could not agree more about this project. I have not sold any since I got into DGPT! Price has been holding very strong while overall market has cooled down in Q118. The team is very good and constantly hitting milestones and keeping the community informed on how the project is progressing. Unfortunately I have not yet tried the beta but cant wait to really dig in soon. With coin burn scheduled and such a low supply already this one is guaranteed to rocket in the coming months!
x100k

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Not only that Digipulse is useful, but also much needed. It is very likely that services like this one could become indispensable over time.
It solves security problems and deals with major concerns of literally every holder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: