Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🌟 JobConnect - A Cryptocurrency Jobs Marketplace - Airdrop Live🌟🚀  (Read 530 times)
JobConnect (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:00 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:05:10 PM by JobConnect

JobConnect - A Fully Functional Job Portal Connecting Employers & Job Seekers Together

UPDATE: Airdrop, Bounty & Pre-Sale are now Open!

What is JobConnect?

JobConnect.io is an independent job board which has been created to help website owners and online businesses connect with potential candidates. We’re passionate about helping both employers and job seekers from across the world connect with each other by offering a service that is easy to use and extremely flexible.

In a world that is becoming more digital by the day, it’s crucial that there are job boards which cater to the digital marketplace. That’s where we come in. Whether you run a website, an online business or operate in the physical world, we’re here to help you find the candidates you need.

One area we’ve identified in particular that needs fulfilling is the online writing space. With over 30 million active websites across the world, content is always required. The problem is, it’s hard to find a place to advertise for writers for your site. Therefore we want to connect website owners who need content created with writers who are able to fulfil online writing jobs, whether that be in the gaming or tech industry, viral news or online marketplaces, to name a few.

We want finding jobs to be easy and straight forward, just the way it should be. Equally, it should be simple to post jobs at a reasonable price in order to recruit new blood and fulfil any vacancies. We don’t believe that fulfilling jobs should be an expensive chore.

Right now JobConnect is a fully functioning job site which allows anyone to create a job advert, quickly, easily and cheaply. Users can pay for job adverts and packages using a number of different cryptocurrencies including the JobConnect token, giving our token an instant use right out of the box. However we believe that the recruitment space can benefit greatly from blockchain and so we are looking to build a decentralised job marketplace which will run on the Ethereum blockchain. This marketplace would allow recruiters and job seekers to connect to each other instantly without the need to go through a middleman without the hassle and high fees that are associated with other job sites.

Check out the working JobConnect site here

JobConnect Token

JobConnect (JOB) is an Ethereum token using the latest ERC20 protocol. The JobConnect token is a utility token that is used on the JobConnect platform to make purchases. Employers are able to purchase job listings and packages using the JobConnect token. Job seekers are also able to use the token to purchase services to help them gain employment, including access to our Resume/CV portal.

The JobConnect token is the main currency used on the JobConnect platform, however the token will be able to be accepted on other marketplaces, increasing its reach and use. As only 1 million JobConnect tokens are in circulation, inflation of the token is incredibly low. Not only that, but the JOB token can be sent quickly and cheaply to any ERC20 compatible wallet. This allows it to be traded on exchanges and sent between users outside of the platform.

We want the JOB token to be the best Job token on the market.

Why a token sale?

At JobConnect, we love blockchain and cryptocurrencies but we also love our platform and matching employers with job seekers. We believe there’s a number of problems with traditional job sites, not to mention how expensive they typically are for recruiters to advertise positions on.

We want to offer employers a service at a reasonable fee while also pushing adoption of cryptocurrencies. That’s why our packages are some of the cheapest on the market!
Our aim is to turn JobConnect into a truly decentralised job marketplace. Right now, we’re a traditional job portal with an emphasis on payment being in cryptocurrency, that’s why we feel our JOB token is critical to the success of our platform.

With the funds raised from our token sale, we will be able to begin development of the decentralised marketplace which the JOB token will be the main currency on. We will also be able to market the JobConnect platform and the JOB token to a wider audience to increase adoption. Funds will also go towards exchange listings to ensure that users have plenty of options for where they want to trade JOB tokens.

Token Specifications

Name: JobConnect token
Symbol: JOB
Decimals: 2
Total Supply: 1,000,000 (1 million)
Contract Address: 0x74990dD3e1AF94b7Fff2C3eFC3F1735D8c833b35
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x74990dd3e1af94b7fff2c3efc3f1735d8c833b35

Token Distribution

JobConnect token has a total supply of 1,000,000. Only 1,000,000 JobConnect tokens have been created.

Token Sale: 630,000
Development: 100,000
Airdrop: 100,000
Marketing & Promotions: 70,000
Bounty Program: 50,000
Exchange Listings: 30,000
Founder's Fund: 20,000

JobConnect Token Sale

Pre-sale

Date: March 9 – March 16
Price: 1 JOB = approx. $0.50 (0.00061 Eth)
Tokens Available: 180,000
Minimum Purchase: 0.01 Ether

Main Sale

Date: March 23 – March 30
Price: 1 JOB = approx. $0.75 (0.00092 Eth)
Tokens Available: 450,000
Minimum Purchase: 0.01 Ether

You can contribute to the JobConnect Token Sale by visiting our Token Sale page or by sending 0.01 Eth or more to our Token Sale wallet: 0x9c4F79da13C3e7C595E15B61E3E65d497ea8B396

JobConnect Airdrop

Alongside our token sale, we are also doing an Airdrop which will give members of the community an opportunity to own some JobConnect tokens for free. In total there will be two airdrops, with each airdrop giving away a different amount of tokens.

In total 100,000 JobConnect tokens have been made available for the airdrop. All of these tokens will be given to the community for free.

Registrations for the first airdrop will open up on March 9, the day that our Pre-Sale also starts.

AIRDROP 1 – MARCH 9:

50,000 JobConnect Tokens available.

250 people will receive 200 JobConnect tokens each worth $100 based on our Pre-Sale price.

AIRDROP 2 – MARCH 16:

50,000 JobConnect Tokens available.

500 people will receive 100 JobConnect tokens each, worth $50 based on our Pre-Sale price.

Between both airdrops, a total of 750 people will receive some JobConnect tokens for free. However in order to receive an airdrop, you must complete the form linked below and meet all of the requirements.

Airdrop Requirements

1) Bitcointalk Account created before March 1, 2018.

2) Ethereum wallet address to receive Airdrop must be displayed in the Location field on your Bitcointalk profile.

3) You can only receive one Airdrop.

4) You must follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/JobConnectio

If you meet all of the above requirements, please fill in this application form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XLmfhXmeoNtNfjMUF8mc0QwTG-zMZWiQqdeOMEdGcD0

Please note that the airdrop is done on a first come, first serve basis. By completing the form, you are NOT guaranteed to receive an airdrop.

There will be a spreadsheet available which you can use to check to see if you have been successful and the status of your airdrop. This can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v1FEZW-O9NfUOvI5NOgdgYNftxP2GTYSJcf0-OyUZro

Airdrops will be sent to successful participants before the end of March.

Bounty Program

JobConnect are offering a bounty fund of 50,000 JOB tokens which can be claimed by users for completing any of the bounties offered below.

Follow on Twitter: 10 JOB Tokens

Retweet on Twitter: 10 JOB Tokens

Like our Facebook Page: 10 JOB Tokens

Write a Steemit Article on JobConnect: 50 JOB Tokens

Write any Article (Must be in English and written to a good standard): 40 JOB Tokens

Create YouTube Video: 200 JOB Tokens

Create & Wear JobConnect Signature on Bitcointalk: 20 JOB Tokens

If you have completed a bounty, please complete the form below carefully and accurately. You will only receive bounties if you have filled out the form correctly.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ylKJmDrgoo5ZpwWcZejbVx9R_bqNFx2AtGr3CNZZivA

Compatible Wallets

MetaMask
Mist
MyEtherWallet

Exchanges

EtherDelta
ForkDelta
Token.Store

Roadmap

Exchange Listings
Marketing & Promotion
Integration of Additional Cryptocurrency Payment Methods on Platform
JobConnect Token Integrated with other platforms/marketplaces
Development of the decentralised JobConnect jobs platform

Resources

Website
Airdrop
Bounty
Twitter
Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:37:03 AM by JobConnect

[Updates]

Airdorp is now Open
Token Pre-Sale is now Open
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

JobConnect on twitter only 37 follower, and Airdrop is closed Huh How can??
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:25 AM

Not just that. Also nobody is on the spreadsheet and the airdrop is already closed after having supposedly been opened 90 minutes ago. Not clear what's going on here... just a big loss of time I guess.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mahakamrafi

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:08:05 AM

are you bounty must follow all link?
i want join twitter and FB only
manik1996

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

Dear dev, I cannot open application form please fixed it.
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

The Bounty Program was open from yesterday. the Airdrop along with the Pre-Sale starts today Smiley

We'll make a post when the airdrop is open as well as the pre-sale.
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

are you bounty must follow all link?
i want join twitter and FB only

That's fine, only fill in the sections of the bounty form that you have done. You don't have to do all of them. If you only followed on Twitter for example, you'd only fill in the Twitter follow section then submit the bounty form Smiley
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

We have updated the Airdrop spreadsheet. There's still just over 200 places left for this airdrop so make sure you don't miss out!

Please check the spreadsheet here for your address if you have applied for the airdrop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v1FEZW-O9NfUOvI5NOgdgYNftxP2GTYSJcf0-OyUZro

You can also purchase JOB tokens by visiting here: https://www.jobconnect.io/purchase-tokens/
Dries

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Hope to be in for the airdrop !Looks very good for all the people who look for jobs !
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

We have updated the Airdrop spreadsheet. There's still just over 200 places left for this airdrop so make sure you don't miss out!

Please check the spreadsheet here for your address if you have applied for the airdrop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v1FEZW-O9NfUOvI5NOgdgYNftxP2GTYSJcf0-OyUZro

You can also purchase JOB tokens by visiting here: https://www.jobconnect.io/purchase-tokens/

Your spreadsheet isn't working! This is more than suspicious.

The spreadsheet should be overfilled at least 10x by now, for $100 award. Yet there is only 38 participants for how long now?

On your website under Airdrop Requirements you have written point 5) You must join our telegram group here:

There is no Telegram specified there or anywhere to be found. Do you plan to make Telegram channel?

I joined your Airdrop, more because of a curiosity than a reward. If all of this are only errors I hope you fix them soon.
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

The spreadsheet should be overfilled at least 10x by now, for $100 award. Yet there is only 38 participants for how long now?

On your website under Airdrop Requirements you have written point 5) You must join our telegram group here:

There is no Telegram specified there or anywhere to be found. Do you plan to make Telegram channel?

I joined your Airdrop, more because of a curiosity than a reward. If all of this are only errors I hope you fix them soon.

Firstly, the spreadsheet it is working. You can see that there haven't been a lot of replies to this thread which decreases visibility so it's unreasonable to expect 10x the amount of people on the spreadsheet. Plus there's only 250 places to start with. Not only that, but someone has been spamming fake accounts and each application for the airdrop is being manually checked to make sure that they meet the requirements. That takes time to process.

A telegram group will be coming, you'll notice that in this thread we didn't include rule 5 as the telegram group hasn't been made yet and that isn't a requirement on the airdrop application form.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

Firstly, the spreadsheet it is working. You can see that there haven't been a lot of replies to this thread which decreases visibility so it's unreasonable to expect 10x the amount of people on the spreadsheet. Plus there's only 250 places to start with. Not only that, but someone has been spamming fake accounts and each application for the airdrop is being manually checked to make sure that they meet the requirements. That takes time to process.

A telegram group will be coming, you'll notice that in this thread we didn't include rule 5 as the telegram group hasn't been made yet and that isn't a requirement on the airdrop application form.

Thank you for your answer! Appreciate it.
I apologise for my not so kind approach. There is so many scam airdrops, we're all getting sceptical I guess.

Your project is great and has very good potential. I wish you good luck & will follow the project in the future!
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

our project really looks different from other projects
Fulloudcy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

How do I gett the tokens for the bounty program?
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

Thank you for your answer! Appreciate it.
I apologise for my not so kind approach. There is so many scam airdrops, we're all getting sceptical I guess.

Your project is great and has very good potential. I wish you good luck & will follow the project in the future!

No worries, I understand and I've seen a lot myself so I get it Smiley
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

How do I gett the tokens for the bounty program?

If you've filled out the bounty form, you'll receive your bounty payments sometime in March Smiley We'll make an announcement when they are being paid out
Fulloudcy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

whats the requirement of the Steemit article?
Pirunpoika

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Is JobConnect an existing business? For how long has it benn working?
JobConnect (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

whats the requirement of the Steemit article?

Has to be in English and written to a good standard, ie it has to be readable. As long as it's not a case of copying our description and pasting it, so you need to put it in your own words, add some thoughts etc. You can use some of what we've provided, just it has to be your own content Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: