Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN!!!  (Read 289 times)
pesorules (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

You can find some outstanding project and voluntarily translate its ANN thread or whitepaper. After accumulating a few such thread, you can start applying for other translation bounty.

stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

You can find some outstanding project and voluntarily translate its ANN thread or whitepaper. After accumulating a few such thread, you can start applying for other translation bounty.

that's right! because no one will accept you if you don't have any past works or portfolio, so all you can do is translate threads without any payments. but the competition in translation campaign is very high so I doubt you will be able to be accepted right away.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Start doing translation for free first, this would be like an example of your work. After doing one try to apply on a not so known campaigns where other translators would not know about it so you can be chosen. Keep doing that to gain more on your portfolio then if you have many experience try to join big projects.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Start doing translation by finding a one pager and ask the Bounty manager to let you translate their one pager for free. After so you try to fin campaign that is not so known by other bigtime translators so you would be chosen easily and have more experience. Collect experience and try to join bigger projects.

Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

You can read more detailed information about terms and conditions of participation in Red Lanterns ICO Bounty program here https://goo.gl/YiDJHu
to take part in RL bounty program write to this email bounty@red-lanterns.com.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

PRobably have to keep looking for new cryptos.  The translation spots fill up super fast so be quick.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

It's really hard to gain first experience in translation campaign, reserving places is like competition. I will advice to take cheap ones to start with and then iw would be easier for you because bounty managers in most situations will prefer you instead of newbies.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Before you want to work on this project, you should first see if there are any participants who have registered with the same language as you or not. Because if you do not see, your work will be in vain. I think experience is necessary for the assessment of managers to translate campaigns. My suggestion, if there is a new project, you should hurry to register it before it's too late .

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.

The project that accept on newbie in translation is so rarely they need an experience first before they will accept you and you need to volunteer for you to have an experience on translating project and need to have portfolio, but I read on this forum that bountyhive is accepting translator but you need is to have a good quality on translating project or else they will not pay you.

I agree with you because nowadays they choose a well-experience people to translate their ann thread, bounty and whitepaper, you cannot find project that accept newbie.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

find some campaigns which did not required to have portfolio to apply with, there are some campaigns which is first come first serve. try to catch one, until you have something to wrote in your portfolio.

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

But my problem is that I will have a little chance of being accepted, because I don't have portfolio, what should I do to have my first translation?

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Start doing translation for free first, this would be like an example of your work. After doing one try to apply on a not so known campaigns where other translators would not know about it so you can be chosen. Keep doing that to gain more on your portfolio then if you have many experience try to join big projects.
Ohh I think that is a great idea thank you for that sir. But the chances of being a translator in a project is very small, hopefully I can find some that doesn't require me to have a portfolio of my past works.

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Before you want to work on this project, you should first see if there are any participants who have registered with the same language as you or not. Because if you do not see, your work will be in vain. I think experience is necessary for the assessment of managers to translate campaigns. My suggestion, if there is a new project, you should hurry to register it before it's too late .
Thank you for the tip sir, it really help my decision making on what should I do next because I really wanted to try translation campaigns but as of now I don't have any portfolio and past works in my account that is why I think it will be hard for me to be accepted in some bounties.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

You don't necessarily need a portfolio, most bounty managers will simply accept the first candidate that makes their application. Just ensure that your English, and your other language have good spelling, grammar and language, so that when they check through your post history they will see that you're capable of doing the job.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

You don't necessarily need a portfolio, most bounty managers will simply accept the first candidate that makes their application. Just ensure that your English, and your other language have good spelling, grammar and language, so that when they check through your post history they will see that you're capable of doing the job.
Ohh I see, thank you for that tip because I am really doubtful right now if I should go and translate some whitepapers and other bounty stuffs but I don't have past works. Hopefull I can find one, if you have any suggestion where to find bounty that doesn't require past works please feel free to reply or pm me, thank you sir! Smiley

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Yes I think that is the first thing to know whether I have competitors or none, because that will be my fortune if I will be accepted or not if I will translate something, I am planning to start my translation this april and may I hope I will have better experience. What is the sites to look out for tutorial when translating and making ann and whitepaper thread?

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

But it is very rare nowadays, those bounty managers that are choosing the no experienced one to the experienced one. I think that will be my problem in finding the bounty to be translated.

P.S. What links or sites should I look to for if I will start my first translation so that I will master the art of translating?

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

It's really hard to gain first experience in translation campaign, reserving places is like competition. I will advice to take cheap ones to start with and then iw would be easier for you because bounty managers in most situations will prefer you instead of newbies.
Ohh i see, thank you for that tip, that really helps my decision making in choosing and determining what should I do for me to be accepted in translations. I think your tips is the best thing for me to do since I don't have any experience in translating because I still don't have my first work.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

But it is very rare nowadays, those bounty managers that are choosing the no experienced one to the experienced one. I think that will be my problem in finding the bounty to be translated.

P.S. What links or sites should I look to for if I will start my first translation so that I will master the art of translating?

Just put your application in any translation bounty you can find. You will get your break someday. There are lots of translation out there, not all can be filled with experienced translator. Do not mind the pay, gather experience and build up your portfolio. Do it just like when you are applying a job in a traditional office. You'll get higher pay as your portfolio improves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: