Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN!!!  (Read 289 times)
pesorules (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

It is very hard to find a translation campaign even if you have a portfolio  Cry
Yes i feel you because there are many competitors right now in the industry and some of them has portfolio that is why it is hard for me to join and participate in the translation campaigns in the bounties right now. But hopefully someone will offer me their services in the future.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:02 AM

Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.
You can start doing threads like ANN thread or white paper without expecting any payments first then you can use that thing you did as your past works or portfolio.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.
You should find a campaign that is willing to give you atleast 1 page to translate for free so you can use it as your past works. You can talk to the manager about your concern.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

We all know that it's very hard to find a first experience so you can make a one especially translation campaign is a first come first serve and if you don't have any works in the past it's hard for you to accept.

teagreen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

I see that your account rating is still a novice, and general translation activities require acceptance of ratings above the membership level. Of course, you can now understand the translation activities of some of the project's bounty threads. When your account is upgraded, you can try it out.
lilimeng

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

You can look for some items in the Announcements section and the bounty section of the forum to see if it is good or bad, and then try to apply for its translation activities. There are generally detailed requirements in the thread, and you must strictly follow.
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:38:17 AM

good luck anyway!
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

Nowadays the problem isn't about Building up a portfolio ,But how quick are you to participate first in translation as competition is HARD .

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

good luck anyway!
Thank you so much sir, but as of now I am not yet trying translation because of the busy schedule and I am just asking many info about this campaign for me to be more expert by the time that I will try this kind of campaign.

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

I see that your account rating is still a novice, and general translation activities require acceptance of ratings above the membership level. Of course, you can now understand the translation activities of some of the project's bounty threads. When your account is upgraded, you can try it out.
I think it is not based on the rank or what my rank is, if I have a portfolio, the bounty manager will see my translations and from their he can decide whether to accept me or not, I think ranks are disregarded, it is judged by how good you are as a translator. Smiley

vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Well, you can honestly tell him that you are translating for the first time, and everyone is here.
pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

You can start doing threads like ANN thread or white paper without expecting any payments first then you can use that thing you did as your past works or portfolio.
Yes I will do it but not for now because of my busy schedule, what I wanted to know right now is on how to translate ANN thread or whitepaper in a shortest time possible because I am too slow in translating right now, I wanna know the faster way on how to translate.

enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

You can find some outstanding project and voluntarily translate its ANN thread or whitepaper. After accumulating a few such thread, you can start applying for other translation bounty.

well this is a great idea to start looking for a reputation.
The OP can follow this way to have a list and a good reputation. of course you should pay attention to your writing and without translate from google
pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

To earn trust, you can start with little-known companies, in my opinion less competition.
Yes but the little-known companies are somewhat wanted an experienced translator also and by that it will be harder for me to be chosen because I know that there are many skilled translators better than me, plus they have more portfolios than me who doesn't have even a single.

carlnguyen

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

i used to be at your circumstance. i think everything started very hardly, but when you try a little more every day until one day, you will find it easy
chaiyo men
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

There is this say that said there is no harm in trying,try to translate thread without payment, and ask experience translators to check your translation out for you to prove your perfection 
pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Well, you can honestly tell him that you are translating for the first time, and everyone is here.
But the business doesn't go with that kind of thing because this is business, that is why they are looking for skilled translators so that their campaign or bounty will be promoted very well and by that they will have an advantage to other bounties, unlike me who doesn't have any experience, it will be really hard for me to be accepted in translation campaigns

pesorules (OP)

All the way up

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

There is this say that said there is no harm in trying,try to translate thread without payment, and ask experience translators to check your translation out for you to prove your perfection 
Yes you are somewhat correct and thank you for your advice, you can easily say that but the truth is it is very hard to be accepted even without payments because some bounties are really trying to get some skilled translators for their campaign to be promoted very well and that is one of the disadvantages I have because I don't have any experience yet.

breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

First find some ICO's that offer translation campaigns that accepts your mother language and be sure that you really are fluent and precise. Also find some ICO's that doesn't require past works because some ICO's that are starting doesn't require your past works so it would be an opportunity to join in their translation campaigns to start with.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

First find some ICO's that offer translation campaigns that accepts your mother language and be sure that you really are fluent and precise. Also find some ICO's that doesn't require past works because some ICO's that are starting doesn't require your past works so it would be an opportunity to join in their translation campaigns to start with.
The fluency on the mother language is given but the fact that you are really trying your very best to get accepted in a campaign and you cannot join because you dont have portfolio is the real problem here in translations campaign, and also there are many people who are really into translation campaigns that is why you really have many competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: