Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before starting cryptocurrency.  (Read 107 times)
GelsoAM (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

To all of the beginners here in cryptocurrency and want to earn or invest on it, there are alot of ways to invest your money in it and i will give you some of the best ways are

1. Trading. because of course like stocks and forex crypto is similar but has more volatility in the market of cryptocurrency which can mean more profit and at the same time more losses, you can trade alts or margin trade BTC/USD or more known us XBT/USD. this two is different because in trading alts you trade other coins so it's like when in stocks your base money there is like BTC and the other stocks are alts and what you do is you use your base money to trade stocks, so it has the same concept in crypto, and in margin trading you do you have your base money (USD) and you trade it to BTC or any marginable coins and i think that margin is more volatile and more risky to trade than crypto.

2.Mining. in mining you do is you invest on rigs that can be used to earn cryptocurrencies but this is not a joke investment because you need this rigs to be running 24/7 non stop to get it's full potential which can means that you need to pay thousands worth of electricity bills because you are running alot of rigs and a rig really consume alot of electricity so get ready for that, your investment can go around $5000-$1M of course the bigger the investment the bigger the income, i heard that their $500k investment in mining they earned $1M a month so you can see there how powerful mining can be.

3.Signature Campaigns. This method in earning in cryptocurrencies is all related to this website and the reason why we are getting paid by this signature campaign is you wear their signature when you post and when you post you because you are wearing their signature others can see their project every time they see your post and it's like an ad to get attention of potential investors to their ICO or Crowdsale but sometimes there are some bounties that are a scam and won't pay you and wasting your time so watch out for that but there are plenty more campaigns rather than signature campaign, there are (Twitter,Telegram,Translation,Facebook etc.) and the best thing about signature campaign is you don't need to invest money just your time and patience. (The higher the rank in the website the higher your stakes which means the higher your payment.)

Hope i helped some of the people who wants to start their career in cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: