Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✽ CRYPTOCITIES.NET - BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM ✽ [ANN]  (Read 461 times)
Asgeirsk (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

I think I can quite easily double my money that i've put in, according to my calculations, once locations become scarce. This will be fun.  Smiley

You are not the only one thinking this. There are others going down the exact same path now. In what countries are your cities, may I ask?

I have one or two in the UK, one or two in America, quite a few randoms spread in Finland, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Croatia, Germany, Belgium.
So much fun finding these.  Grin

Btw, i've noticed that the website now has an enhancing option? This is exciting and new. How can I best take advantage of this new feature, and how does it fit in with the future of the game?  Shocked

You can see if a city is enhanced by looking at the points. eg. Berlin is enhanced from 49 to 95 points here: https://i.imgur.com/fSEVUnA.png
Asgeirsk (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Yesterday, battles for territories was launched!
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

This is a nice project, I hope it comes on popular  exchanges and we get opportunity to earn some good profit
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

We have started development crowd investment platform for the new StartUp projects and existing projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: