Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: does anyone has good/bad reviews about them?
yes - 0 (0%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoexp.com  (Read 131 times)
rotem (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Hey guys,
i started to trade on crypto with cryptoexp, the website is https://cryptoexp.com , does anyone has any review about them? cuz i managed to make really nice money and also withdraw it the day after with no problem, but now i want to trade on bigger money! meantime everything was fast & clear... looking for recommendations! thanks guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Hey guys,
i started to trade on crypto with cryptoexp, the website is https://cryptoexp.com , does anyone has any review about them? cuz i managed to make really nice money and also withdraw it the day after with no problem, but now i want to trade on bigger money! meantime everything was fast & clear... looking for recommendations! thanks guys!
This is the first time I heard about this exchange and I tried to google the domain name for any feedback or review from current users and results is none. The site is relatively new and looking at the date when it was registered, its not even a year old (registered July 26, 2017). I am not adventurous in investing money on sites that I don't know of and specially sites that are new and no reviews yet. I don't want to be a guinea pig. The domain name is registered only for a year which for me is questionable, if they have plans to be stay in business for a long time, why register your domain for just 1 year,
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 08:22:37 PM by lite

Hey guys,
I hope you don't lose your money on this "exchange", this exchange looks fake and is a scam. i would suggest you/anyone to not to use it. stick with the top/reputable exchanges.

Look at their 24 hour volume( $1,524,783,679), clearly it's fake.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Hey guys,

I haven't heard this trading platform before, this is your post, may I ask how did you know this website anyways? I suspect that you are one investor or the owner of this and you want to promote the platform here in the forum.

And just like the 2 posters above me has pointed out, I wouldn't even put cent on that website. It's fairly new, and I haven't seen a decent review about it. All I see is Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cryptoexp/ but I'm not sure if this is their official page. So If I were you I will be cautious and not throw bigger money on them. Just be careful and heed our warnings.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

The informarion provided on their website also looks suspicious. I'm not sure if it should match but that is what I've seen on the website:
Address:
O. M. G. Markets Ltd.
Asen Yordanov Blvd. No 12
district Iskar, Sofia district (capital), Stolichna municipality
Sofia 1592, BULGARIA
Email:
Support@cryptoexp.com

Phone Number:
+442033182913

And here is a result of the whois check, domain is registrated in another country:
Name:
Hostmaster
Street:
Safenames House, Sunrise Parkway
Linford Wood
City:
Milton Keynes
State:
Bucks
Postal Code:
MK14 6LS
UK
Phone:
+44.1908200022
Also this is the only Bulgarian exchange that I've ever seen so I've briefly checked for any announcements in the internet and couldn't find any of them.
Don't even bother yourselves visiting this website.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

The CryptoExp mission is to bring direct access to the emerging market of Crypto Currencies right into your hands. By giving you access to a safe and supportive all in one environment with guidance from some of the markets best Cryptocurrency Trading Experts, we know that our clients are at the forefront of the market. As the recognition of the profitability of Cryptocurrencies Skyrockets there are still obstacles for beginners. This is why CryptoExp brings all of the necessary tools to you to get you started in this newly emerging marketplace.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:18:00 AM by bL4nkcode

The CryptoExp mission is to bring direct access to the emerging market of Crypto Currencies right into your hands. By giving you access to a safe and supportive all in one environment with guidance from some of the markets best Cryptocurrency Trading Experts, we know that our clients are at the forefront of the market. As the recognition of the profitability of Cryptocurrencies Skyrockets there are still obstacles for beginners. This is why CryptoExp brings all of the necessary tools to you to get you started in this newly emerging marketplace.
Upon reading your statement it seems that you really know the site, are you one of the owner/s of this exchange?
If so, then try to be transparent with your business, make an announcement thread about the exchange on this forum and introduce yourself and the staff of this site. AFAIK there is already a legal and tax treatment of bitcoin in bulgaria so you should.

But seriously I dont trust this guys unless if the exchange is legal and licensed with SEC
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

WOW...thanks for the advice guys! youre fast! well, i deposit few Ks just to check them out... as i said for now they looks OK.. ill let you know soon if i got scammed or not lol...
I hope you won't be scammed. I haven't heard about the site before and still no reviews, so I wonder how you find it and why you chose it instead of other exchanges available out there.

I'm not that type of person to risk my money in new exchanges, but I respect those who have the courage to do so. Well, most likely if the person think about it well and do some research, not that you just saw it and try all of a sudden. Anyway, good luck to you.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

I didn't hear anything about this exchange. If you are investing a lot of money, you should look into all of reviews. But if this exchange doesn't satisfy you completely, you should find a more reliable exchange for which coin or token you want to trade. I read all writing posts, but in conclusion not everyone has idea about this exchange and you should be little bit carefully.
MM_SKIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

I didn't hear anything about this exchange. If you are investing a lot of money, you should look into all of reviews. But if this exchange doesn't satisfy you completely, you should find a more reliable exchange for which coin or token you want to trade. I read all writing posts, but in conclusion not everyone has idea about this exchange and you should be little bit carefully.

Hi all. Barclays Bank have stated that the details they have had regarding cryptoexp appears to be a scam, they reccomend calling police or sfo to report any dealings and how they got to your details.
CryptoEXP.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Dear users of the Bitcoin Forum

This is an official post from https://cryptoexp.com/. To be able to address several points raised by individuals on this Forum.

We will try to address each specific point in chronological order.

1) 'Exchange'
The https://cryptoexp.com/ website is a Cryptocurrency Derivative Trading Platform, not an Exchange. The daily trading volume is reflective of the assets that are traded on the platform in aggregate.

2) 'Posts'
All posts made by https://cryptoexp.com/, whether it be as a company, or as an individual representative; will be using a https://cryptoexp.com/ email address and will declare their affiliation with the company within the post.

3) 'Address'
Our company is incorporated with all relevant business licences within Bulgaria.

4) 'Domain'
When purchasing and operating a website from a domain provider, the location of the servers are almost always based in the country where the domain provider operates.

5) 'License'
The SEC is a regulatory body applicable for US based companies, or companies providing services to US clientele. Our company does not service US clients. Our company is listed within the Bulgarian register, with all relevant Licences for operation accounted for.

6) 'Reviews'
We are a relatively new company, looking to provide above average performance, support and overall service. We do have some reviews currently from users of our platform, we are more than happy to receive additional reviews as time goes on.

7) 'Banks'
CryptoEXP only uses the highest grade of Payment Service Providers for all incoming and outgoing transactions. Our Barclays connection which is mentioned in a post is through the provider 'Worldclearing Ltd' a FCA regulated payment processor. All past and current Payment Service Providers that are used by https://cryptoexp.com/ will continue to be of the highest performance and legal standing.

Afternote

We hope that these answers to the questions/points raised by users in this forum have been informative.

We aim to put ourselves and our clients at the forefront of innovation within the Cryptocurrency trading environment. In order to do so, we are more than happy to clarify any questions and points raised about our company.

Sincerely

support@cryptoexp.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: