Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: we are all making History here  (Read 96 times)
NadiaHel (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Last weekend I was with some comrades talking about History (we all have a PhD in historical research) and I put into the table the crypto world.
Even when most of them have never heard about cryto, as well as the conversation went down, all of us come to the same conclusion: we are all making history here (in the forum, and other platforms dedicated to cryptoworld).

Sometimes it is difficult to realize how we people are changing the world. One can think that nothing that`s is being done has enough importance to change the world, but it is a mistake.
For instance: probably in 20 years there will be "internet historical researchers", trying to understand how the internet was in our era. Probably it will be a whole researching part of the universities dedicated to the internet.
Now, Crypto currencies are the revolution of money. Simple. When the printing press was invented several centuries ago, it began a process of human change where reading and writing was democratized. Obviously, it took another century for the press to reach the globe. And, still, there are so many places where people have not access to it. But those who fight to the use of the printing press, well, they all come into history.
Along with all the biggest human inventions, there is always those who try to stop it. We all can see it nowadays with Bitcoin and "its children", banned every single day for one country, institution, or influencer. Nevertheless, bitcoin is the future of economy.

Every single change in history which implies freedom to the people has been, in some sense, banned. For the power resides in a few, and, as on the eighteen century when the printing press was giving the common population the knowledge, now, btc is giving the common the ability to be the owners of their own economic system. This is a never-seen-before process in history: the will to develop a whole new system, out of the barrels of the ancient one, and based on the trust and work of the common ones. The Internet has democratized the power somehow. Of course, it is going to be a slow process (as every change in history), but at the present, we are all making history here, folks.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
44_crypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Last weekend I was with some comrades talking about History (we all have a PhD in historical research) and I put into the table the crypto world.
Even when most of them have never heard about cryto, as well as the conversation went down, all of us come to the same conclusion: we are all making history here (in the forum, and other platforms dedicated to cryptoworld).

Now, Crypto currencies are the revolution of money. Simple. When the printing press was invented several centuries ago, it began a process of human change where reading and writing was democratized. Obviously, it took another century for the press to reach the globe. And, still, there are so many places where people have not access to it. But those who fight to the use of the printing press, well, they all come into history.
Along with all the biggest human inventions, there is always those who try to stop it. We all can see it nowadays with Bitcoin and "its children", banned every single day for one country, institution, or influencer. Nevertheless, bitcoin is the future of economy.

Every single change in history which implies freedom to the people has been, in some sense, banned. For the power resides in a few, and, as on the eighteen century when the printing press was giving the common population the knowledge, now, btc is giving the common the ability to be the owners of their own economic system. This is a never-seen-before process in history: the will to develop a whole new system, out of the barrels of the ancient one, and based on the trust and work of the common ones. The Internet has democratized the power somehow. Of course, it is going to be a slow process (as every change in history), but at the present, we are all making history here, folks.

I totally agree with you and I do hope that thanks to crypto actual economic situation will change. I am sick and tired of differences we live with. Crypto is just a part of great digital revolution which takes place since last couple years. But researchers shows that thanks to the Internet knowledge gap is growing. We will see if crypto will not take the same path.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: