Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be successful in trading..  (Read 1584 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

so it should be that way, so as traders have to keep monitoring the market movement to see where there is a chance to buy and sell it can look like a sniper who is ready to shoot at every opportunity when it is visible

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

so it should be that way, so as traders have to keep monitoring the market movement to see where there is a chance to buy and sell it can look like a sniper who is ready to shoot at every opportunity when it is visible
in any case For a better trade each novice should begin simultaneously with theoretical and practical classes. Personally, I learned more in practice and at the same time I got experience from my mistakes.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

by controlling the patience you have, with the patience you can control then you can get a lot of profit. And maybe you can give a short to be successful in the world of trade seems you can trade
I think to become successful in future, one need to be efficient in the technology or crypto you want to invest in. Also the market exposure is very important and without it, one cannot deal in the market. The decisions like when to buy and when to sell are way too important and determine the return in future.

Once you are in the market, your response to the crash in the market also determines your profit. A good trader will quest for profit maximization and these should be the only goals in the crypto market.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

in any case For a better trade each novice should begin simultaneously with theoretical and practical classes. Personally, I learned more in practice and at the same time I got experience from my mistakes.
Success in only possible if you get experience first in your first stages of trading, if you perform trading process for some time then you will know about the tricks and processes involve in it according to the market situations. First you need to get experience and then profit is yours to keep, excellence will walk after you or will follow you so it is not difficult to get success from here.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

If you want to be successful in trading, you would need to have the perfect market information and knowledge about the technology that you intend to invest in. Besides, the decisions of buying a coin are also important and critical evaluation is needed in the very beginning. The selling decision is the final decision and final chance to maximize the profit and earn some big money. The more the better.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

Hey, guys! Many probably create their own sources of income on the Internet through trading financial assets, investing in cryptocurrency and want to quickly appear the best exchanges with high liquidity. The Project Trade.io just creates a decentralized exchange, have already held the sale of tokens and collected more than 31 million dollars. Tokens have been sold to many exchanges like Hitbtc, Bancor, Kucoin, Tidex, OKEX and pose for holders of large pools of liquidity, cooperate with the trading brokers among which FxPrimus and Primus. It will be one of the best cryptoexchangers in the world!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

You have touched the right spot. Called hitting the bull’s eyes. Knowledge is the perfect thing you can enter with into the market. The more efficient and wise your crypto evaluation is, the more profitable your portfolio will be in future.

Nut since we are talking about investment, I would say a side investment in some traditional asset also affect crypto investment by which I mean the more money you get from a side investment, the more you will be able to stay active in crypto without having to worry about the price ups and downs.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Good tip like a sniper just focus on your target. So that you will accomplish your duty and be a winner in trading. And I like the Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. Because for me patience is a virtue and key for the success.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

If you want to be successful in trading, you would need to have the perfect market information and knowledge about the technology that you intend to invest in. Besides, the decisions of buying a coin are also important and critical evaluation is needed in the very beginning. The selling decision is the final decision and final chance to maximize the profit and earn some big money. The more the better.
Actually every new thing demands a good set of knowledge for a better start. If you don’t follow the market here in bitcoin and trading, then how could you be able to make good results? This is a simple sensible question and I am sure mostly here are wise persons. So when you are going in something new, make yourself ready and equipped with better knowledge and information.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

Of course if you want to be successful in trading you must be more patience to make your knowledge so high and wait the big pump of your coins, don't stop looking the best strategy to make you very successful in trading just continue doing some research about how the best way to trade.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

If you want to be successful in trading you have to be knowledgeable and strategic.You must know what coin are more saleable.A trader must be patient and strong enough too to accept some failure and have the courage to stand again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Abrefalll

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

To be successful in trading, you just have to read much and do a lot of research on the type of coin to buy and the best time to buy any of these cryptos.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:36 AM

Risk taking is one of the most use traits in this field.to become successful you must know all the ways on how to trade.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

This is quite accurate. If we want to be successful in bitcoin or even in any kind of business, we don't always give a shot. Sometimes we have to know first the target, because if we don't, we might hit our bullet to the wrong ones and end up regretting on it. Better yet, be a keen observer. Make sure to analyze things well and be sure on what action to take. Same with trading, you make sure that you don't make your trade go nothing. You have to analyze the whole situation first.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

to be successful in the trading world you need and all you need is skill trading, courage and patience are very high, without the existence of these three keys you will be difficult to become a successful person in the world of trading.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

This is quite accurate. If we want to be successful in bitcoin or even in any kind of business, we don't always give a shot. Sometimes we have to know first the target, because if we don't, we might hit our bullet to the wrong ones and end up regretting on it. Better yet, be a keen observer. Make sure to analyze things well and be sure on what action to take. Same with trading, you make sure that you don't make your trade go nothing. You have to analyze the whole situation first.

Trading in crypto needs an hourly monitoring if we really want to hit always the bulls eye. Fluctuation happens every time so we need to catch the pump and dump in order to get some profits. Simply trading is about buy and sell but getting the right spot is the hardest thing to do. Analysis and monitoring is required to make a good trading but the thing is we need a rest and this is our biggest challenge on how we can keep up with the trading.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

Right.Be a keen observer first.Think of all the consequences and positive results of your actions that you are going to take.If you think that you are good enough in trading,then start trading even with just a small amount first and but don't be too assuming that you will get quick profit,sometimes you will experience losses first because that will give you lessons to learn on how to be more good the next time you trade.
zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

If you really want to be a succesfull trader, then you need to take everything as important in here and try to do not be as greedy as fuck just like many people are
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Well, that can be easier said than done, but then again, any strategy or technique is always something to consider, especially in this market. Sometimes, the orthodox ways are not applicable anymore because this is a new and unpredictable market, which means that, not all techniques which applies to other market systems similar to this one, can't be as applicable to this new market. Also, I think the main key in the above-stated suggestion is the patience aspect of trading, and I totally agree with that.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

If you really want to be a succesfull trader, then you need to take everything as important in here and try to do not be as greedy as fuck just like many people are

We knew how market works recently, though isn't bad to aim more  but it sadly won't work right now since market trend are so unpredictable. Every now and then changes will come, it is better to gain small profit everyday than of holding for many days waiting for huge profit cause it is totally a waste of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: