Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be successful in trading..  (Read 1584 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.
Day trading is actually quite risky and newbie might loss very big amount because of panic when market react opposite of their choice. Trading daily with small volume on initial stage before start to play with bigger amount will be wise decision and it help to get used to market and charts.

To become successful day trader, anybody have to spend more than a year in active trading.

Absolutely, successful traders spend more time more than a year  this is because of the trends in price volatility having changing stock makes traders finds the right decision to make it wise. In this situation for newbie doing daytrading, you can not made a prefectly trading because all coin are affected by dip correction of value. So better adjust more time to settle the supply and demand in a market.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

It depends on the trading style that suits you. many traders is comfortable trading everyday while others are once a week or once a month.

On forex trading they called the short time trader a scalper. while other are day trader. if you are about to keep your position for a month long then you are a long time trader or investor.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

Need learn about the trading, studying the market, and need patient. Trading is one good investment for long term.
Don't be emotional in trading, if emotional is good can make bad decisions. Sometimes you need good analysis about that trading you invest.

eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

To be successful in trading, the first thing you need to do is learn the concepts of cryptocurrency, how it works .... you can learn this in books, newspapers, youtube,...then You need to learn more practical experience on this forum to avoid common mistakes. And after learning all of this, start investigating the crypto market, then invest in the crypto, and you have to be patient in this market, I believe you will definitely succeed. .

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

Need learn about the trading, studying the market, and need patient. Trading is one good investment for long term.
Don't be emotional in trading, if emotional is good can make bad decisions. Sometimes you need good analysis about that trading you invest.

It's a hard job you need to do because you also need to improve that regularly although you have learn a lot already.
Like what many are saying, when you really like to succeed in trading, make it as your journey and every journey is not always smooth as there
are challenges that you need to surpass.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

Inorder to become a successful trader,there are some useful tips to consider, have a game plan, make sure you know why you are getting involved in this,,set clear boundaries, get over fear of missing out, always remember volatile market, wise up to depreciation and have a clear strategy, a strategy that includes your in and out prices,making right decision in trading is a risky part ,a decision that you will never regret at the end, just be wise enough.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

I don't agree with this 100% because I think you can be successful in trading frequently but I think for newcomers it's very good advice. Instead of looking for a good trade to make each day do not restrict yourself to have to make trades. Look for the best opportunities and if there are not any on that day then do not make any trades.
I agree with you that is not totally right for expert but it is suitable for newcomers who do not have enough skills and knowledge to realize the oppotunies exactly. So, let's trade what you can understand clearly instead of what you think well

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

Its a good assumption, and I kind of agree with it if you are freelance traders that not occasionally trade, some people make a living from trading and that person needs high frequency of trade, but all of trading purpose is to make profit, if the trade can make you earn profit I think its okay no matter how often is your trading frequency
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

if you want to succeed in trading, then you must have a good estimate and have great patience, because without patience you will take a wrong decision in trading, one example is panic selling, if you are impatient then you will rush to sell when prices are going down without a second thought.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

To become successful we must do sacrifices, and extend our patience on trading feild. Because trading is not an easy task and it can really change our life if we do it seriously. Many people around really gain a huge amount of profit in trading it is all because they learn trading in a slowly way with some losses. I  think experience is really one of the most important on the feild.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

I have an experience in prop trading,  so at the beginning you should become day trader on a small timeframes in order to get experience. That is at least 1 year of every day trading for 5-8 hours per day.  This is really hard and majority lose money and passion, but this is a way how to become expert
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

If you want to be successful in trading i think you must harder to research make some possible effort to get some knowledge about trading because without that i don't think you're gonna be successful in trading.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I think I can stay on the main alternative coins, wait, buy low, sell high and repeat. It's going to be an absolute pain in the ass come tax time though.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

I don’t advice any new investors spend on one coin only,, but they need to diversify to 2 or more high potential and working ICO coins or tokens.. In daily trading,, your correct the higher the risk the higher the chance to lose but with minimal profit.. Some coins are from new projects that need to finish the implementation and gather community acceptance before spiking the price to the moon..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

The most difficult thing in trading is keep patient and to manage the emotions. I try to learn it but its hard, all trading strategy is easy to learn it but to keep always patient is hard.
Trading requires a lot of features, but I think most traders do not know about them. I think that after a long time each trader is changing some habits, the only thing that does not change is greed. Greed is a feature placed in the structure of human, so we regret.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

The most difficult thing in trading is keep patient and to manage the emotions. I try to learn it but its hard, all trading strategy is easy to learn it but to keep always patient is hard.
If a person has patience they succeed more than failure. Each of us has the capacity, knowledge to do business. But rather than losing in patience. When you are patient you make the right decision for your business. I believe in business patience accounted for 70% of the victory.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

Trading isn't or can't even called as good investment. Trading is another way to make money and it has very high risk. If you are choosing as long-term trader, it's mean you are an investor, in other hand, if you are choosing short-term, you are a trader, you won't keep your coins for long term but you prefer to sell it once it already made some profit for you (at least higher than your buying price).

I think I can stay on the main alternative coins, wait, buy low, sell high and repeat. It's going to be an absolute pain in the ass come tax time though.
I have said many times  if it's very hard to predict when "the right" time to buying at low and sell it on high price. It's not easy to repeat too. Sometimes, when price going up and it's already higher than your buying price, you will think it's already on peak, but after you waited some days later, price dropped below than your buying price and you regret it because you didn't sell your coins before.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Having patience and knowing the right time to enter market is highly crucial. Be on the side line, watch, learn unlearn and relearn. Know the days to stay of trading. Over trading is not healthy, always know when to exit from the market and never pursue your loss. Some might say they are pro in day trading while some are good in long term. Discover your niche and be best at it.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.
You are absolutely right.Trading is not a region where you can rash through to profit.Trading requires more of patience and less of aggression as you need a calm mind to think which is the correct time to sell or to purchase.Which is lacking in most of the traders nowadays and they get panic really fast which causes loss to not only them but to the whole market.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

You are absolutely right.Trading is not a region where you can rash through to profit.Trading requires more of patience and less of aggression as you need a calm mind to think which is the correct time to sell or to purchase.Which is lacking in most of the traders nowadays and they get panic really fast which causes loss to not only them but to the whole market.
Well, that is if we really want to earn here, but if not then how we are going to become successful? It really requires a lot of patience, and don't feel sorry or regret if you have seen that the value of your investment is going down, because it is not yet the end, just so be extra careful in trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: