Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Erc20 coding please please help me  (Read 72 times)
Erc20 newbie (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

I am trying to create an erc20 coin using solidity coding for a project I am aiming to create 10000000 coins and distribute 10% to the project and 10% for giveaways and offerings and also to be mineable the rest for sale to the public via exchanges I really need the complete code to input on Ethereum to create this Coin can anyone please please supply me the complete coding for this Coin iv looked everywhere and am struggling to find the complete code to Input on Ethereum to create this token please help.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaceUlrich

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

I am trying to create an erc20 coin using solidity coding for a project I am aiming to create 10000000 coins and distribute 10% to the project and 10% for giveaways and offerings and also to be mineable the rest for sale to the public via exchanges I really need the complete code to input on Ethereum to create this Coin can anyone please please supply me the complete coding for this Coin iv looked everywhere and am struggling to find the complete code to Input on Ethereum to create this token please help.

maybe also have a look at truffle and Open-Zeppelin
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

Have you tried to follow up the instructions made here: https://www.ethereum.org/token ?

I'd advise you to run your own private ethereum blockchain for testing purposes so when you think it is ready you could deploy in to the testnet or straight to mainnet.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

If you're not too technically savvy, you can always use a turn creation service - like minereum, for example.

http://tokenservice.minereum.com

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███