Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will reach $ 29,000  (Read 301 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

The forecast for the end of the year that Bitcoin will reach $ 29,000, and Ethereum's capitalization will triple. The Finder site conducted a study based on the growth of 12 digital currencies and the comparison of 9 participants in the industry's blockbuster. According to their forecast, the growth of ETH will be 212%, BTC - 194%, and the third place Bitcoin Cash with 123%.
Kevin Lou, co-founder and strategy director for the Hong Kong company CryptAM, said that Ethereum has very good growth prospects, but at the moment the network needs to solve the problem of scaling. CryptoKitties, a game with digital kittens that allows you to acquire and breed crypto pets - something that hinders the development of the ETH network. In the near future this issue will be resolved.

I’m skeptical of some of these sites. I don’t know this particular one but I know some of them just look at the average rate of growth and project forward. The problem with this approach is that there maybe things that make the growth vary such as new developments or adoption on a new exchange. A partnership could affect the price or a change in government regulations can have a dramatic affect on price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

I don't believe in ethereum that can be triple its value in the end of this year. I think it is more likely possible to happen in bitcoin, but not in ethereum.

Bitcoin cash is gaining value if the price of bitcoin is growing.

Well if you can provide a proof where you read this maybe, I could believe you about ethereum.

There are many potential altcoin these days that can be possible to take ethereum position.
Well if the price of bitcoin tripled by the end of the year is very likely that ethereum will be close in fact is more likely that ethereum outperforms bitcoin since it has a lower market and that gives to it more chances to grow, this is similar to what's happened the last year bitcoin grew many times over but if I remember correctly ethereum grew even more at the end of the previous year.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

I don't believe in ethereum that can be triple its value in the end of this year. I think it is more likely possible to happen in bitcoin, but not in ethereum.

Well if you can provide a proof where you read this maybe, I could believe you about ethereum.

There are many potential altcoin these days that can be possible to take ethereum position.
Well if the price of bitcoin tripled by the end of the year is very likely that ethereum will be close in fact is more likely that ethereum outperforms bitcoin since it has a lower market and that gives to it more chances to grow, this is similar to what's happened the last year bitcoin grew many times over but if I remember correctly ethereum grew even more at the end of the previous year.
Ethereum has been a big help and one of the reason why bitcoin was going up, they compliment each other because of this. There is a prediction that ETH could be $6k by the end of the year that is why it is better to invest right now with these two coins before it reached the hit price this year.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

I will believe OP only if he assures us that he will eat his own penis on national television if it doesn't happen.  Cool

Believe it or not but I also think its gonna happen, its a matter of time don’t rush things and of course this is just a speculation don’t take it seriously better to have your own analysis. Despite of so many dumps in the past months, the only way for bitcoin is to go up.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I will believe OP only if he assures us that he will eat his own penis on national television if it doesn't happen.  Cool

Believe it or not but I also think its gonna happen, its a matter of time don’t rush things and of course this is just a speculation don’t take it seriously better to have your own analysis. Despite of so many dumps in the past months, the only way for bitcoin is to go up.
So many speculation about bitcoin some it can go further more than $29k. Price of bitcoin can go high maybe this mid of the year onwards, these past months we already seen of downtrend. So a big possibility in bitcoin that could go reach more than that price.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

The forecast for the end of the year that Bitcoin will reach $ 29,000, and Ethereum's capitalization will triple. The Finder site conducted a study based on the growth of 12 digital currencies and the comparison of 9 participants in the industry's blockbuster. According to their forecast, the growth of ETH will be 212%, BTC - 194%, and the third place Bitcoin Cash with 123%.
Kevin Lou, co-founder and strategy director for the Hong Kong company CryptAM, said that Ethereum has very good growth prospects, but at the moment the network needs to solve the problem of scaling. CryptoKitties, a game with digital kittens that allows you to acquire and breed crypto pets - something that hinders the development of the ETH network. In the near future this issue will be resolved.

Although Ethereum does not show such a great growth, I can also admit that finally, it will go to the Moon. Bitcoin can really reach 29 thousand or even more.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

No one knows their future. Perhaps there will be a tendency to absorb small large coins. It is easy to show more significant results. I can't deny any scenario. But I know for sure that the world of cryptocurrencies will develop and we are waiting for a lot of interesting things.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

wait for another 4 years ,it will be only $29000,it will be $100000.it is just a matter of time.

Most of them won’t wait even a month, they have lesser imaginative recognition for future profit. They wanted to be a millionaire within a week and starting panicking and selling with a decrease of 1%. Funny right, but  totally annoying. If they don’t have the courage to risk then they should not invest in crypto and instead in the stock market.

Exactly. Probably same people who suddenly becomes noisy with doomsday predictions once btc starts to dip. I've been dealing with btc for more than three years and have observed the market so what's happening now has already happened a lot of times before and btc has provem wrong all these negative predictions

Precisely, they must learn more from the experience member of this forum like you sir. I’m also new here, but I keep myself busy reading and analysing how bitcoin works and strategies in every increases and decreases happening in the market. What we experienced in the past either bad or good will surely help us decide for the future.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

wait for another 4 years ,it will be only $29000,it will be $100000.it is just a matter of time.

Most of them won’t wait even a month, they have lesser imaginative recognition for future profit. They wanted to be a millionaire within a week and starting panicking and selling with a decrease of 1%. Funny right, but  totally annoying. If they don’t have the courage to risk then they should not invest in crypto and instead in the stock market.

Exactly. Probably same people who suddenly becomes noisy with doomsday predictions once btc starts to dip. I've been dealing with btc for more than three years and have observed the market so what's happening now has already happened a lot of times before and btc has provem wrong all these negative predictions

Precisely, they must learn more from the experience member of this forum like you sir. I’m also new here, but I keep myself busy reading and analysing how bitcoin works and strategies in every increases and decreases happening in the market. What we experienced in the past either bad or good will surely help us decide for the future.
I can't wait for that price to happen, I am sure that it will happen in the next coming months, at the second quarter so what we should do right now is just don't watch the price trend make move so w will all gonna earn after this dump.

Watch out for this SPACE!
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Ethereum has been a big help and one of the reason why bitcoin was going up, they compliment each other because of this. There is a prediction that ETH could be $6k by the end of the year that is why it is better to invest right now with these two coins before it reached the hit price this year.
If you are going to invest this seems like the best opportunity do it if you want to make a significant amount of money, ETH is barely above 500 which is a ridiculously low price for the second best coin we have, so if you are really sure of your prediction then this could be the moment to put it all in and go for it, I'm not so sure ETH is going to reach the price you predict but I know it's going to grow in the next months.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: