Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT use Skrill!!!!  (Read 40061 times)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:42:54 PM

it is a shit, Skrill. no customer service. they keep telling you the same "nothing" when you call them. abusive terms like (150 euro fee for closing the account) and so on.

IMO, Skrill is shit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBR911

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:16:24 PM

Three weeks waiting - missing sum 1000 + €

Holding in account more than 5000 € - it's blocked and answer for quest :

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/skrill.com

and letter for customer ( me )

Dear **********,
Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

Your account is currently locked due to a security audit. Your  funds will be released 180 days after the date of the upload. In the meantime, any balance will remain in your account.

Thank you for choosing Skrill.

Kind regards,
Borislav
Skrill Help Team
rendra32

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:39:45 PM

Yes, i just got scammed.

I've stopped using  skrill 2 years ago since they have increased the tax at every my transcation.

and now normally i using paypal. in short, last week i've decided to try using skrill once again, i just need to know what their new taxes. And i made transaction form skrill to my bank account. In skrill process my fund got taxes 10%, it's normal as their rules, but i think it has been increased than 2 years ago, and i think it's okay allright. i think i'll always using paypal. but the problem is not here.

and then i saw my bank account transactions history, the fund that i received juts 75% than what i've counted, my transaction is LOST 25%. I've sent an email to their CS and didnot get any reply. Well, the Quote today is : Don't work with poor company,  Smiley

I've decided to always using paypal.

Sorry for the bad english
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:05:39 PM

Yes, i just got scammed.

I've stopped using  skrill 2 years ago since they have increased the tax at every my transcation.

and now normally i using paypal. in short, last week i've decided to try using skrill once again, i just need to know what their new taxes. And i made transaction form skrill to my bank account. In skrill process my fund got taxes 10%, it's normal as their rules, but i think it has been increased than 2 years ago, and i think it's okay allright. i think i'll always using paypal. but the problem is not here.

and then i saw my bank account transactions history, the fund that i received juts 75% than what i've counted, my transaction is LOST 25%. I've sent an email to their CS and didnot get any reply. Well, the Quote today is : Don't work with poor company,  Smiley

I've decided to always using paypal.

Sorry for the bad english

It's scaring me all this negative talk about Skrill. I changed from Paypal(I hate 21 days pending payment ) to Skrill and very happy using Skrill from more than 2 years. I use it only to sell bitcoins to Bitpanda so far I never had any problem with them. I guess there is something to learn here, never trade with another user, member of any forum as you never know what to expect and Skrill should be good to go for me. Once I receive money in my Skrill I immediately withdraw them to my credit card.

Regarding my taxes they always ask me 2.01 USD fee for withdrawing to my credit card no matter the amount bigger or small so far. Max amount I used is 150 USD to withdraw lately during the beginning of this month.

Skrill have already implemented 2FA and I think Paypal is a bit behind in this regard, so in the end I would say use Skrill with caution.
Marco7

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:45:45 AM

You Can Use Skrill ... But Before You accept it, You Must Make sure that the source of the buyer funds is from trusted websites only
otherwise Don't Accept it

Also .. When using it, Becareful not to receive multiple transfers on it per day .. Cause Currency Exchange is prohibited By Skrill

and will be much better if You make the buyer to write any note about any service you provided to him .. and of course not E-currency Exchange

Regards

I have been a Skrill customer for several years. On 5th of October 2016 I paid an amount of 19000 EUR from my bank account to Skrill. The amount was not credited. Usually a credit note is issued within 3 working days. I inquired several times per e-mail in the last days.  Unfortunately no reaction! I logged in to Skrill and asked about it. No reaction again.  I made a call to Skrill office in Germany. The official in charge promised to clarify it today. So far no reaction! I have to pay for my team, so it's very urgent!!! Skrill has unfortunately a bad service, because it does not react. If Skrill does not reply or response is unnecessarily delayed, please contact Financial Ombudsman Office in the UK -> https:u//help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:31:47 AM

I am feeling a bit of panic now that I learn Skrill doesn't allow currency exchange. So far I keep selling bitcoins to bitpanda and I ask to receive funds in my Skrill address, I sell almost every week and so far nothing have happened to me. I know bitpanda has not fraudulent funds but is bitpanda an official partner of Skrill so I will have no problems using it or maybe the same can happen to me in the future ? 
crypt MST

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:16:56 PM

There are several reasons could be that you getting this error but most probably you get this error when your Skrill account is Un-verified and you have not provided the documents for verification to skrill, Skrill put this limits on Skrill account if you using Un-verified skrill for many number of transactions.
source:  http://problemshub.com/were-unable-to-perform-the-transaction/
spidermix38

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:23:52 PM

They scam me on some idiotic way ,so ,stay away from them.I guess i learn the lesson ,never trust to skrill. I ask for cash out and they tell me that they send me on some fake credit card.What A stupid way to scam people.I guess only solution now is to talk about that,so,if someone is listen to stay away from skrill
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: