Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Member, Full Member, Senior and Hero accounts  (Read 1014 times)
bigpoppah (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

I have some three bitcointalk accounts to sell.
Full Member, Senior and Hero accounts. One of each
Who is interested we can talk on pm. No auto buy. No big and bold fonts. Accounts are legit. I accept escrow.
We will talk more about transaction method via PM.
Who is interested in cheap $10-$20 accounts please don't contact me. I know what I'm selling.

I'm also willing to go first with some conditions(depending on your account rank and some other subjective stuff). I just been scammed by @IBuyAccs for a senior member. Don't trust him. You will see his threads all over the forum using aliases as well. I sold him 2-3 members and full members going first and all went good. When I sold him the senior he started to be greedy. He took my account and he ignored me for the last 7 days.
So account farming guys don't contact me. I will just ignore you.
Only willing to accept real clients(usually newbies) who just want to start on this forum with a better account.

PS: At this moment my personal account looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/sNILb8U.png
I will probably be -neg by competitors so don't judge by those fake negs I will receive after I will launch this thread.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
currencydebt

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

Ok I'll bite. Can you please check your PM?
currencydebt

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

This guy is ok. Bought a full member. Bitify with escrow.
Wanted at least a sr but didn't want to risk with all this scam sellers around.
I will get back to you for the sr if still available.
jamesbinnex

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:16:31 AM

I have some three bitcointalk accounts to sell.
Full Member, Senior and Hero accounts. One of each
Who is interested we can talk on pm. No auto buy. No big and bold fonts. Accounts are legit. I accept escrow.
We will talk more about transaction method via PM.
Who is interested in cheap $10-$20 accounts please don't contact me. I know what I'm selling.

I'm also willing to go first with some conditions(depending on your account rank and some other subjective stuff). I just been scammed by @IBuyAccs for a senior member. Don't trust him. You will see his threads all over the forum using aliases as well. I sold him 2-3 members and full members going first and all went good. When I sold him the senior he started to be greedy. He took my account and he ignored me for the last 7 days.
So account farming guys don't contact me. I will just ignore you.
Only willing to accept real clients(usually newbies) who just want to start on this forum with a better account.

PS: At this moment my personal account looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/sNILb8U.png
I will probably be -neg by competitors so don't judge by those fake negs I will receive after I will launch this thread.

I want to buy 1 hero. give me your tele or skype
Sphenodon

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

You're the bastard who steals accounts and then you sell them here?
I do not understand why you have not been banned from the forum, and allow you to post your account thefts.
Sphenodon

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

I want to buy 1 hero. give me your tele or skype

Fuck off!!
Thanks to people like you, we steal forum accounts.
bigpoppah (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

@Sphenodon, chill out, man. who stole your account? there are lot of sellers here, some legit and some not. I noticed you just bold and red your message on all those topics with accusations. Sorry about your account being compromised but...did I stole your account? Did you even read my topic?

Anyway, topic is closed. I only have a full member left. First come, first served
currencydebt

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

do you still have the senior account? i bought from you a full member in the past
tybitcoinsign

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

available

Interested in buying. Pls pm me
bigpoppah (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

PM sent
Brixx

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

ok let's tell you my experience with account sellers here on bitcointalk froum. I was looking for an account for a month now already.

First try: Two weeks ago decided to PM a seller. he was asking $100 for a full member. sent the payment and bam, never heard from him. I posted on his topic that his a scammer but he deleted my post someway(or his thread was deleted by mods)

Second try: Five days ago. Decided to buy from a website directly after someone pm'd me. Cheaper, about $50 for full member.Since they have a site and so on I thought they are legit.i received a text file with a full member account but with the wrong password.Tried to contact the site admin,he keeps ignoring me saying the account was in good shape.Cool, another fifty bucks gone.

Third try. noticed this thread earlier today after seeing someone bought from op using bitify. i made a small research about how bitify works and i decided to send op a PM.
pros: op replied fast and one hour later transaction went smooth, account is good, end of story.
cons: the account was kind of expensive compared with other sellers. besides, i paid an extras 2.5% fee for bitify escrow service.
bigpoppah (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Haha, I don't know if to thank you for your post or to hate you. Because people will probably assume now that we know each other or something.
Brixx

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Sorry for this.that was not my intention. i'm just happy i could get an account finally without being scammed lol
ACCOUNT SELLER 009

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

SELLING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS:

AVAILABLE ACCOUNTS:

SR.MEMBER
HERO

GRAB FAST HERE BEFORE THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4752857.0
bigpoppah (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Sorry for this.that was not my intention. i'm just happy i could get an account finally without being scammed lol

Haha, no problem Brixx. Actually now I'm happy that you posted your experience on my thread.

Look at this clown above(ACCOUNT SELLER 009) which is spamming my thread. That's exactly the kind of user who got you scammed.  Roll Eyes
Brixx

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

yeah that user sent me two pm's already. with selly.gg links lol  Grin
you should report him  Cheesy
ACCOUNT SELLER 009

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Haha, no problem Brixx. Actually now I'm happy that you posted your experience on my thread.

Look at this clown above(ACCOUNT SELLER 009) which is spamming my thread. That's exactly the kind of user who got you scammed.  Roll Eyes

I am not a scammer bud. And just take it easy. I guess you are out of accounts now and sold all of them so if any user come here he can get accounts from me. I am a legit seller you can check my group and my thread too.
bigpoppah (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Stop spamming my thread with your shitty posts. I have accounts but I'm not desperate to sell them and spam all the threads in the forum like you are doing. That's exactly how a scammer is acting.

Check op to see where I have my accounts from and why I don't want to sell them to everyone.

I'm quoting from crappy telegram group:

Code:
Do You Accept Escrow?
-Yes, But for orders only above 500$ ( Mostly prefer direct deals )

Will you go first?
-: No

Your fake thread and your fake group. People here are not stupid you now and they will buy from a person they trust or at least from a person who is offering escrow even for $50 or less, like I'm doing.

Also stop replying to my thread. Already reported you.

4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

You're the bastard who steals accounts and then you sell them here?
I do not understand why you have not been banned from the forum, and allow you to post your account thefts.

Thats the weird thing about this forum, nobody ever got banned.

Even some people ended up in jail, but they were not banned here lol

Its like we are all immortals here.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
bigpoppah (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

@4x4et

That guy you quote had his Legendary account stolen in March and decided to complain on every topic related with accounts selling. You can check his posts history. He recovered his account shortly but didn't had the decency to delete his posts with false accusations from my topic.

I never had legendary accounts for sale and never will. All my accounts were bought from the forum long time ago when account buying/selling wasn't a big deal.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: