Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Neck Coin | NECK | NeckNetwork | PRE-SALE NOW LIVE  (Read 896 times)
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

Great news for us: 100,000 NECK COINS FREE: If at the end of the main sale 30th June you have 500,000 $NECK or more you will get an extra 100,000 coins!
NeckCoin (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Great news for us: 100,000 NECK COINS FREE: If at the end of the main sale 30th June you have 500,000 $NECK or more you will get an extra 100,000 coins!

Yes this is just another way to reward our investors.
Crypto Rocket

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:53:16 PM by Crypto Rocket

My NeckCoin review.
Now this project is not world changing or "the next Bitcoin" and they don't claim to be, it is a simple idea and one that I think can work.

Their plan is to have a social media platform like Facebook/Twitter but aimed at people interested in crypto.
The users of the site can earn rewards payed in NECK for hitting milestone like number of followers,post likes or shares.

They are going to have advertising slots on the site and if you want to advertise you have to pay in NECK.
So a user can earn rewards by being active and popular on the site, and then list those rewards for sale on a exchange so that any advertiser's that need to buy, have to buy direct from the users. So that means that users and advertiser's dictate the coin price, and that the site users will dictate the advertiser demand.

They have a planned coin burn to go from 300 billion to 10 billion, so that's very positive.

Like I said, it is a simple idea and because it's simple it will work  

I am already invested in this project as I plan to advertise some affiliate links but I also plan to use the site and earn more coins.

I would recommend anyone to look in to this project but do so with a open mind and not expecting to get rich overnight.

http://neckcoinico.com

As always DYOR

My Twitter @_Crypto_Rocket_
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

My NeckCoin review.
Now this project is not world changing or "the next Bitcoin" and they don't claim to be, it is a simple idea and one that I think can work.

Their plan is to have a social media platform like Facebook/Twitter but aimed at people interested in crypto.
The users of the site can earn rewards payed in NECK for hitting milestone like number of followers,post likes or shares.

They are going to have advertising slots on the site and if you want to advertise you have to pay in NECK.
So a user can earn rewards by being active and popular on the site, and then list those rewards for sale on a exchange so that any advertiser's that need to buy, have to buy direct from the users. So that means that users and advertiser's dictate the coin price, and that the site users will dictate the advertiser demand.

They have a planned coin burn to go from 300 billion to 10 billion, so that's very positive.

Like I said, it is a simple idea and because it's simple it will work  

I am already invested in this project as I plan to advertise some affiliate links but I also plan to use the site and earn more coins.

I would recommend anyone to look in to this project but do so with a open mind and not expecting to get rich overnight.

As always DYOR

My Twitter @_Crypto_Rocket_

Thank you for this review.
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

We have added our Slack and Reddit links to the main post.
coinpad

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

NeckCoin is an Excellent social media platform project.
This coin has good future.
I support this.

My twitter: @kurnia888
phil5851

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Twitter: @fcdtwit

A good project to have. A social media platform aimed for crypto currency investors and enthusiast to connect with like minded people.

I like the idea of being paid by Neck coin for being active and for completing a milestone. The drawback for this coin is stated in the legal disclaimer which is NECK coin is intended oas payment for advertising on the NeckNetwork which means this coin can only be used in NECKNETWORK.

One aspect of a starting project is the visibility and information of the team members. This should not be anonymous as this will be one factor for advertisers to have confident on the NECK coins.

NECK coin is having current in Pre-sales which will ends after 4 days. You can visit the link below and grab your coins.

Neckcoin Website:

Looking forward for the success of this project. God bless
ANGELBEBE

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

Important advertisers, nice style and project a future. Tean working much experience.

Luck alls.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

I think this project is very good. I like this project. I'm sure this project has a bright future so the project will work.
Suravi

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Good project
d_a_n_d_a_n_i_e_l

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:00:21 AM by d_a_n_d_a_n_i_e_l

¿etherium blockchain or ethereum blockchain?  pre-sale doesn't look very legit
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

i read about this
"Users can then list the coins they earn on an exchange to create a passive income."
can you give more specific explanations on the quote above ?

NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

¿etherium blockchain or ethereum blockchain?  pre-sale doesnt look very legit
Just a little typo, thanks for pointing this out it has been corrected.

i read about this
"Users can then list the coins they earn on an exchange to create a passive income."
can you give more specific explanations on the quote above ?
This is to say that the coins that our users earn are sent out to their wallets, then it is up to them if they want to spend,hodl or sell them.
if they wish to sell them they would need to be listed on a exchange, where someone could then buy them for their own use.
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

We have been listed on the new decentralized exchange BlueDex,

stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

are there any advantages and bonuses given to investors to buy your coins? because I see the increasingly high ico market competition and its many competitors
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

are there any advantages and bonuses given to investors to buy your coins? because I see the increasingly high ico market competition and its many competitors

We currently  have a 15% referral bonus and also have a bonus that anyone who owns 500,000 or more NeckCoin at the end of the ICO they will receive an extra 100,000 free.
freshtyt

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Let see
Pathfinder29

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

I believe your project Neckcoin' admin are so kind and approachable.
@victorolakunle

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Unique project with nice idea. The project is awesome with great development. Nice work
lailatu1qadaru

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Nice coin worth investing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: