Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar(XLM) & Neon (NEO) best investment option 2018.  (Read 136 times)
sorehammer (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

XLM is based on distribution of payments in mind.Stellar token can be exchange any fit currency.It possesses fast processing rates and low transactions fee.The basic purpose of XLM is to connect payments,banks and people.XLM organization is committed to provide globally low cost financial services.Stellar is accepted by IBM & Barclays.These institutions are now offering XLM transactions to its clients.XLM is entered into practical services and its community is increasing on daily basis.XLM build challenge is ongoing program that encourage innovations and development on XLM Network.Its mean it is backed by strong development team surely investment in XLM for long term is beneficial because its price continue to grow with the passing time.

NEO is Chinese ETH.NEO is also based on Smart Contract similar to ETH,it means that it would be reformed form of ETH.NEO is already POS stage.Many ICO are launched on NEO network,which means that global developer community has taken much interest in NEO,its platform is also increasing.NEO developer team is on its way to address future demands.

So i can conclude that both are promising coins and both are triggered by well defined and continuous projects and more projects are in pipeline.
Both coins have huge potential to grow in future so long terms investment in both coins will be viable.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Both of these coins are excellent for investing in 2018. I have them both. But it seems to me that NEO looks more promising than XLM. But I don't want to say that this project is worse. No, he is also very good. But still I like NEO a bit more.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Thanks for the descriptive info and reco. Both coins are good and useful projects, but given a choice neo would be the winner among the two.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

XLM is based on distribution of payments in mind.Stellar token can be exchange any fit currency.It possesses fast processing rates and low transactions fee.The basic purpose of XLM is to connect payments,banks and people.XLM organization is committed to provide globally low cost financial services.Stellar is accepted by IBM & Barclays.These institutions are now offering XLM transactions to its clients.XLM is entered into practical services and its community is increasing on daily basis.XLM build challenge is ongoing program that encourage innovations and development on XLM Network.Its mean it is backed by strong development team surely investment in XLM for long term is beneficial because its price continue to grow with the passing time.

NEO is Chinese ETH.NEO is also based on Smart Contract similar to ETH,it means that it would be reformed form of ETH.NEO is already POS stage.Many ICO are launched on NEO network,which means that global developer community has taken much interest in NEO,its platform is also increasing.NEO developer team is on its way to address future demands.

So i can conclude that both are promising coins and both are triggered by well defined and continuous projects and more projects are in pipeline.
Both coins have huge potential to grow in future so long terms investment in both coins will be viable.
I agree with investing in neo as the platform is great and aims on connecting real world problems and information to the blockchain technology and also provides passive income in the form of GAS. Neo has smart contracts that ensures transaction security and privacy. So I would recommend Investing in neo whereas on the other side I would recommend people not to invest a single penny in XLM, cause XRP on the other hand provides same features and has huge partnerships and is also a well know company with better team and tech than XLM. My money of on XRP for long term. XLM will dump hard.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

STELLAR coin will grow continuously in big time
Stellar has also formed partnerships with companies such as IBM and specifically offers low cost and easy money transfer services. It seems that many organizations are using Stellar for their money transfer needs, and widespread use can cause prices to rise over time.

Lumens also gives users the means to easily interact with a variety of legal currencies. Foreign exchange lovers, frequent travelers or anyone else who can benefit from a quick, easy, low-cost transfer will also proceed to buy Lumen regardless of price. increase or not.

With these features, will Lumen become a serious competitor of the ripple in the future? And is this the right time to invest in this kind of coin? Please leave your comments in the comment section below! And do not forget to give your opinion in the next newsletter.
For me, dark will hold long str
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Yep I agree both projects can have a good future. They are both ICO platforms so they can gather new projects to be run on their infrastructure...

They are also quite scalable even if not decentralized as Ethereum

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

Neo is the right choice and I agree with you that many global developers are interested in using the neo platform. I also heard there is a project that will build decentralized exchange for neo, he is nex. I think nex will grow fast this year, as more and more new projects will use its platform and this is good for the neo in the future.
darkarchon88

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

I agree that NEO is excellent invest in 2018. and one more coin base on NEO platform is TNC, that coin would be great too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: