Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok got it!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 165 times)
highnayem34 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:35:27 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:22:53 PM by highnayem34

Ok I'm removing this post for community suggetion.Till now i didn't receive any merit, that's why i use this method.Thanks for all of your feedback.

Ok,how to make a good post to do some merit merit. NEED Suggestions.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

People are keeping their transaction hidden about selling ang buying merit. but you are so brave to do it publicly, the reason why people won't accept your proposal is that their might been a tendency that both of you can get negative trust from D2 and getting D2 negative trust is removal from the campaign.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:06:15 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:31:10 PM by maeusi

Edit: As you removed your original OP and know now, how to handle merits correctly, I only have the suggestion for you, also edit the title of your thread. Then lock the thread, as already advised here.
2.Edit: Fine.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

merits must be earned and not bought or sold. its describes how constructive you are and how many useful posts you make to help the community grow. try hard to earn the merits and not to buy them. i just have 1 merit, but i am proud cause i have earned it. it feels good when someone gives your merit by reading your post. its like a compliment for a constructive post. i have made quite many constructive posts and have just got 1 merit. its a difficult talk but satisfying. so earn it Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Hi all bitcointalk community. Till now I'm a jr. Member. I'm selling 111 dogecoin for 1merit. Just give me merit,I'll send you 111 dogecoin. I need only total of 10 merit to upgrade my bitcointalk rank. Please do merit and post in this thread with your dogecoin wallet address. Tnx.
1merit=111dogecoin
I only need 10merit

I reckon you should urgently think about deleting this post, before you have a junior account with red trust.
Along with anyone who is a stupid as you and posts their address or merits you.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Ignorance is not a crime.  I will want to assume you don't know beforehand that buying merits is not ideal and can land you into troubles.  Now that higher ranking members have told you what you need to earn merit,  hope u will do the right thing
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Ignorance is not a crime.  I will want to assume you don't know beforehand that buying merits is not ideal and can land you into troubles.  Now that higher ranking members have told you what you need to earn merit,  hope u will do the right thing

Yes, you are right!
But this stupid action will usually trigger other similar actions.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

Deae friend!
Merit must not buy or sell for best forum! So you need to work hard to help other member to get Merit!
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

Mate you are not begging for Merit but what you are begging for is Negative Trust and that will likely stay on your profile forever. Use your brain to get Merits.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Ok I'm removing this post for community suggetion.Till now i didn't receive any merit, that's why i use this method.Thanks for all of your feedback.

Ok,how to make a good post to do some merit merit. NEED Suggestions.

Close this thread. There are many similar in Meta.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
highnayem34 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

It's showing i can't delete this post own my topic in this thread HuhHuh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: