Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto any advice?  (Read 125 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Hi all,I am abit late to the crypto game but find it fascinating,my budget so far is £50-100 a month(over 3-4months so far)trying to build my portfolio. I started off with xvg and dgb just to get the hang of it all,I sold them,and bought some others in some dips.this is what I have so far
200prl
236mywish
1240serenity ico
236 patron ico
120nous ico
126lance chain ico
Am I investing in the right tokens/coins?or is there a different direction I need to take?I appreciate any advice as I do want to make some profit in the medium to long term

I think you should learn first about trading in crypyo world,for you to able to know what coins are profitable if you invest in short or long term period. And for me much better to invest the coins which is well known like bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin,etc.... But still it is your choice,just learn first about the coin you want specially ICO tokens.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

If I would have a chance to do my portfolio again I would do it this way.

50% BTC/ETH
30% MID altcoins
20% LOW altcoins

Just don't panic and HODL during this bloodbath.

I would go with his advice.
Before investing you should have checked backgrounds of coin if they are going to be worth the investment. Since you are a newbie, research should always guide you.
You know that you are a bit a late comer, you need to read more first before investing. There are many threads here that would help you answer your thoughts. Try to learn that projects supporting altcoins or any coins is very important.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

I like your choice on prl and mywish, both are altcoins with high quality. I hope you add NEO because I think NEO will have a very good future

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: