Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank of England Grants UK Banking License [BABB]  (Read 74 times)
thebankguys (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

HUGE News!!!

https://medium.com/@babbofficial/uk-banking-license-approved-610e086b528a

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

It will be a big news if the source comes from the official website of the bank of england,because i myself can also post in medium claiming that my coin was approved with the central banks,if you could share the original source which comes from the bank of england i will help you to spread the word to the community but if you dont have,people wont bite the bait.

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

This is great news indeed for the crypto world, it shows evidence of more and more acceptance of crypto, more licensing of other companies trying to operate crypto banks across the world will follow hopefully.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

This is great news indeed for the crypto world, it shows evidence of more and more acceptance of crypto, more licensing of other companies trying to operate crypto banks across the world will follow hopefully.
Lol anyone can post to the medium,you should be checking the source first if he got an official link to the bank of england it might be a good news,but if this is just another fake news,we shouldnt be expecting something from it.A lot of FUDs are spreading and you should know how to spot a real/fake ones.I am not trying to say its fake but if he can give more links i would happy to read the articles just to confirm it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: