Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin UP/DOWN  (Read 604 times)
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

I think we go UP, need to break this downtrend channel. But it will no be such a bull run in month,  need more time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

What do you think? Are we ready to go back UP or we will go DOWN?

As for me, bitcoin will go up. I think that after a long and strong drawdown, growth should begin. But I see that the market is going down again. This frightens many people. But we must continue to remain calm.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

As for me, bitcoin will go up. I think that after a long and strong drawdown, growth should begin. But I see that the market is going down again. This frightens many people. But we must continue to remain calm.
I think that bitcoin will still fall in price, by 10-20 percent. After that, he will start growing in price, do not forget that the summer is already close.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Yes the development of Bitcoin is still very good and we have to be calm in making decisions. Bitcoin prices are down to 2,000USD, but the price has now increased and even up to 15,000USD. That is the rate that was achieved in 2017 and not impossible to achieve again. Bitcoin often makes surprises and we all know that Bitcoin makes it impossible to become a reality.

Many people who already feel and can see the price movement Bitcoin, it has become a characteristic of Bitcoin for several years. Trend increases always happen every year. For anyone who does not believe in Bitcoin then I make sure that they are new people who know and learn Bitcoin in a short time.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Hope It comes Up soon... But for now let it go down hehehee

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

::)Let's hope that Bitcoin will continue to fall in price. It is necessary to prepare for its purchase, as soon as its price reaches the maximum bottom.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

Bitcoin is interoperable.
As the law of economics, the less goods, then the price of the goods will rise, but if the amount of goods available enough, then the price will decrease. this also applies to bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin players are very aware of this and will be ready to accept the reality.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Current bitcoin price and in the past week fell by 20% compared to the value. Hope the next time bitcoin will rise and we are ready to come back. If they continue to fall, then everything intended and my dream will dissipate.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

I'm sure the price will go up, beginning in the middle of the year until the end of this year, is estimated to be the same as last year
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

Current bitcoin price and in the past week fell by 20% compared to the value. Hope the next time bitcoin will rise and we are ready to come back. If they continue to fall, then everything intended and my dream will dissipate.
We got another large amounts of bitcoin dumped to the market. The market was feeling stressed due to the panic by a lot of traders caused by that dump. It will rise soon but it needs to stabilize the market before we can try to take another rocket again.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

As we have seen the market going down again, this has made people fearful and anxious, but I think Bitcoin is still very good and it will grow back and we have to be calm in putting make decision.
yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

Current market volatility affects bitcoin prices are falling, but I believe that in late March the bitcoin price will rebound and it will increase sharply, can reach the value of 13 thousand.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

Yes, bitcoin down / up is the process of nature. That is attractive to attract investors as well as community use. At this point, the market almost does not support bitcoin, because there is too much trouble around losing the value of bitcoin. but it will come back. The real user base is increasing recently and I will continue to hold the bitcoin for as long as possible.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

I think most forum members are hoping btc recover soon and the higher the better, but we have to admit there are bubles there, and dropping is not a bad thing, the real value should be obtained by true fans.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Bitcoin is interoperable.
As the law of economics, the less goods, then the price of the goods will rise, but if the amount of goods available enough, then the price will decrease. this also applies to bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin players are very aware of this and will be ready to accept the reality.

Wow, thank you Confucius ...
Your second sentence is the only thing that made any sense in your post. But how does it apply to Bitcoin prices?
Is Bitcoin a "good"? Further, how is the current supply of BTC significantly different than it was 4 months ago at it's ATH?
Please elaborate.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

The bitcoin price is like a roller coaster that can go up and down and will not be stable. We as users, traders, investors etc, just need to wait for the right moment to sell and buy, solely for getting better profit.
dlastdon

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

i see an upward trend in a few couple of weeks and months to come and bitcoin reaching a new price level... Lets watch
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

I think at this point. bitcoin will sideway. And then it will go up in May. That's all I'm thinking
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

I am ready to go up again, nothing is always up and nothing is always down, that's what I believe, if it's down now, then I'm very confident that one day will surely be on top,
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

We need to be ready to go down further because my prediction is going down like 2014 chart and everything going up high must be going down to search its real value. And btc real value is arround $8000 - $9000 we will goes up after halving in 2020 and bitcoin become harder to be mined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: