Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marbles open thread  (Read 1186 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

I changed my mind. I'll keep this thread open for FUDsters and all the good stuff will happen in the self moderated thread.

--snip

As for the infamous Stone, they are at the bleeding edge of tech not only with their zknarks, but also their capital management.
A very interesting concept "time limited donations". I would love to hear more about how that works. Maybe even the SEC will find it interesting. Speaking of, are you affiliated with that project in any way Coinky? just wondering

Some of the questions about how I will get things done, and so on, will not be getting a reply from now on.
They should look at the code when its done.

I will continue to be reasonable and we will see how it goes.

Update: The first post of this thread will continuously be updated as things move along. Only to keep things up to date, no misleading intended. You are free to take a screenshot.

Will wait how your project will come to reality. And yes, if you're really serious bout this, you can continue to advance this project and show what you've got. Because if the investors see that you can deliver your goals even if you're not adept to coding. Sorry to say that. But if you know how to maximize your means, then, you don't need to listen the negativity and just move on. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Roll Eyes
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

When to start running masternode, and we want to know your team
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

He's deleting comments he doesn't like in main thread .,  talks about escrow .. but he owns the donation addresses and he "will" ship it then to escrow another Trust me story from a no post account.

Why doesn't NANO have Masternodes .. Hmmm maybe because it has no Fee's ?

Its just another cashgrab using the NANO name  Inspired by Stone .. ye no shit .. Stone has yet to deliver anything and most likely wil not deliver anything.

He is going to contract Devs with OUR money .. If we where so inclined why wouldn't we go directly through a trusted escrow  what do we need him for ? as a Manager that will take XX% for posting on a forum everynow and then?

Now he changed the story a little bit saying it might be though to find experienced nano devs cuz its not standard tech .. because I posted that and he deleted it .. also asking Nano devs to get involved .. sure so I have Nothing but an idea  on how to ripoff your tech No idea how to make this work you want to make this for me and I take xx% ok ?

I hope people are smart enough not to give this guy any money.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

I changed my mind. I'll keep this thread open for FUDsters and all the good stuff will happen in the self moderated thread.

--snip

As for the infamous Stone, they are at the bleeding edge of tech not only with their zknarks, but also their capital management.
A very interesting concept "time limited donations". I would love to hear more about how that works. Maybe even the SEC will find it interesting. Speaking of, are you affiliated with that project in any way Coinky? just wondering

Some of the questions about how I will get things done, and so on, will not be getting a reply from now on.
They should look at the code when its done.

I will continue to be reasonable and we will see how it goes.

Update: The first post of this thread will continuously be updated as things move along. Only to keep things up to date, no misleading intended. You are free to take a screenshot.

Will wait how your project will come to reality. And yes, if you're really serious bout this, you can continue to advance this project and show what you've got. Because if the investors see that you can deliver your goals even if you're not adept to coding. Sorry to say that. But if you know how to maximize your means, then, you don't need to listen the negativity and just move on. Good luck!

He has NOTHING .. he wants US to give him MONEY so he can HIRE some DEV that will make the whole project for him/us.(If u believe what he's saying that is.)

When to start running masternode, and we want to know your team

He has nothing there is No team . he is ASKING FOR MONEY so he can Hire a dev to code the project .. its pure garbage .. probably so he doesnt have to answer and tech questions he cant answer.

He allready said he's Not a DEV he CAN NOT DO THIS HE WILL HIRE SOMEONE WITH OUR MONEY TO TRY AND MAKE IT.

WHY would be trust HIM a no post account to run a project like this instead of a Trusted experianced dev / Escrow .. short answer we shouldnt.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
BitPotus

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

He's deleting comments he doesn't like in main thread .,  talks about escrow .. but he owns the donation addresses and he "will" ship it then to escrow another Trust me story from a no post account.

Why doesn't NANO have Masternodes .. Hmmm maybe because it has no Fee's ?

Its just another cashgrab using the NANO name  Inspired by Stone .. ye no shit .. Stone has yet to deliver anything and most likely wil not deliver anything.

He is going to contract Devs with OUR money .. If we where so inclined why wouldn't we go directly through a trusted escrow  what do we need him for ? as a Manager that will take XX% for posting on a forum everynow and then?

Now he changed the story a little bit saying it might be though to find experienced nano devs cuz its not standard tech .. because I posted that and he deleted it .. also asking Nano devs to get involved .. sure so I have Nothing but an idea  on how to ripoff your tech No idea how to make this work you want to make this for me and I take xx% ok ?

I hope people are smart enough not to give this guy any money.

^^ what he said.

Thank you for writing it in a clear concise manner.

I would have had a Tourette fit trying to articulate what you've said.

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING BLATANT SCAM BY A PATHETIC CUCK SUCKING FAGGOT.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

VRossi,

What are your qualifications as a developer? What other projects have you worked on?

Thanks!

I have very little experience with programming, although I have done a few implementations of the CryptoNote protocol, which most script kiddies can do. That being said, I have been around Cryptocurrency for a while and understand how things work under the hood, and what is required for a successful project. Too many times devs come and go. I would like to lead Marbles for as long as possible and always make sure that it stays at the edge of technology and it is able to adjust to the demands of users.  Another goal is to try to give it a purpose by also encouraging tech entusiasts to adapt it. I would not like to go into detail at this point, though I am targeting a specific area.
I will do my best to find devs and get things done within a tight budget, and not let down anyone within the community.
Marketing requests will be respected and I will do everything it takes to promote this coin and to get it on exchanges and so on.

If at any point I should drop out, the masternodes will leave a strong community behind. This is my first coin.

Stay away from this obvious scam , Dev have little experience with with programming and ask for donations to hire Devs  Huh Obvious money grab seeker.
VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

I'm happy to see people talking about Marbles.
I would like to make things as fair as possible. It's hard to do anything about it when all you do is scream scam as loud as you can.

He has nothing there is No team . he is ASKING FOR MONEY so he can Hire a dev to code the project .. its pure garbage .. probably so he doesnt have to answer and tech questions he cant answer.

He allready said he's Not a DEV he CAN NOT DO THIS HE WILL HIRE SOMEONE WITH OUR MONEY TO TRY AND MAKE IT.

WHY would be trust HIM a no post account to run a project like this instead of a Trusted experianced dev / Escrow .. short answer we shouldnt.

This is why I want to setup an escrow system. If I decide to give up on the project, you will get your donations back right then.
Otherwise, I'd like to have an incentive for developers, as well as myself, to get things done.

I'll answer most tech questions, but I wont code it myself.

You can address here any topic that you think I have censored in the other thread, and that you think should be discussed.
I've been as open as possible so far. I don't know which part of the story you say I've changed?

Feel free to add anything

✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅
BitPotus

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

I'm happy to see people talking about Marbles.
I would like to make things as fair as possible. It's hard to do anything about it when all you do is scream scam as loud as you can.

This is why I want to setup an escrow system. If I decide to give up on the project, you will get your donations back right then.
Otherwise, I'd like to have an incentive for developers, as well as myself, to get things done.

I'll answer most tech questions, but I wont code it myself.

You can address here any topic that you think I have censored in the other thread, and that you think should be discussed.
I've been as open as possible so far. I don't know which part of the story you say I've changed?

Feel free to add anything

remove the donation addresses immediately from your annoucements.

contact a reputable escrow and let him handle the donation addresses.

No donations get sent to an address under your control and then you send said donations to the escrow.

Any funds get escrowed immediately under someone like SebastianJu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 or Dabs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54791

Do that and then maybe you might have a chance.

Also nobody asked you to undertake this project.

As such there should be no "incentive" for you to do this.

Let's be honest here.

You can't fucking code.

You will need devs to work on the project.

What's to stop the devs you hire to just do the project on their own.

This is blatantly a money grab.

So let's stop pretending that you are doing us a favor.

You want to do a project, then fucking do it on your own dime instead of pitching for donations you fucking wanker.

VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

I will not remove any donation address. I want people to give me money, to make my idea happen.
I think it's feasible, and as I said, I will do everything I can to get it done, and to make it back to them.

Escrow is a primary concern at the moment and hope you can be patient for 1 day longer. Hopefully it will be for all BTC donations,
on the terms that if this project doesn't implement the masternodes by the end of the year, everyone sending money to a specific BTC address, will get a refund, minus the escrow fee. If I decide to give in as no one will work with me, and I'm not capable of doing it myself (even out of my own pocket), then I will bail out and the escrow will refund the donors.

The ESCROWED donations will be open for a limited time only because its fair to reward those that make an initial pledge. How the donors will be rewarded is not specified in the deal. This is to avoid legal issues. It would be hard to make a coin successful that doesn't act kindly towards its backers. I can't take the coins, put them in my pocket and walk away. I want to build a good relationship with the community. (Alternatively I will do an ICO, though will be very strict with KYC/AML.)

All other donations will stay open until the deadline, though will likely remove the BTC address when a deal is done to avoid confusion.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

You added that it would be difficult after I explained it wouldn't be easy to find devs fermilliar with NANO's code , I asked you about Escrow u said it was already in place when clearly u own those addresses.
Then I Asked you about Escrow again and u say :

So who is the Escrow these Donation addresses belong to ?

Here at Marbles, we will always make sure to find a way in our hearts for non-escrowed donations and die-hard fans.

Wtf does that even mean .. besides f*ck you im taking all the donations for myself.

I'm getting really sick of all these cash grabs ..

I would gladly Donate money to a group that has its goal of making scammers lives more difficult.

BitPotus

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I will not remove any donation address. I want people to give me money, to make my idea happen.
I think it's feasible, and as I said, I will do everything I can to get it done, and to make it back to them.

Escrow is a primary concern at the moment and hope you can be patient for 1 day longer. Hopefully it will be for all BTC donations,
on the terms that if this project doesn't implement the masternodes by the end of the year, everyone sending money to a specific BTC address, will get a refund, minus the escrow fee. If I decide to give in as no one will work with me, and I'm not capable of doing it myself (even out of my own pocket), then I will bail out and the escrow will refund the donors.

The ESCROWED donations will be open for a limited time only because its fair to reward those that make an initial pledge. How the donors will be rewarded is not specified in the deal. This is to avoid legal issues. It would be hard to make a coin successful that doesn't act kindly towards its backers. I can't take the coins, put them in my pocket and walk away. I want to build a good relationship with the community. (Alternatively I will do an ICO, though will be very strict with KYC/AML.)

All other donations will stay open until the deadline, though will likely remove the BTC address when a deal is done to avoid confusion.

Wow.

The fucking arrogance.....

if you want money for your project, how about you invest in some knee pads and start sucking dick on a street corner?

Go fuck yourself you entitled fucking prick.

Go learn to code instead of begging like a stupid little bitch.

Roll Eyes
VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:28:48 AM by VRossi

You added that it would be difficult after I explained it wouldn't be easy to find devs fermilliar with NANO's code , I asked you about Escrow u said it was already in place when clearly u own those addresses.

Here at Marbles, we will always make sure to find a way in our hearts for non-escrowed donations and die-hard fans.

Wtf does that even mean .. besides f*ck you im taking all the donations for myself.

I would gladly Donate money to a group that has its goal of making scammers lives more difficult.

I never said that escrow was in place. Look at the top post, it says wait 3 days since friday.
In your own quote I'm saying that those are non-escrowed addresses.
In  the main post, says that its not in place. When did I say that?HuhHuh You are a big fat liar.

Besides for having escrow in place, I would need an ESCROW. Like an escrow provider posting that they will do an escrow to this little project.How can only I post that I have escrow in place? That doesn't work. Do you know what escrow means?? How intelligent are you? Did you buy your legendary status?

Stop making false accusations.

Also I would only have changed the story if I said that finding devs would be easy.
If you say finding devs is hard, and I agree, I'm not changing any story. You are being ridiculous.

And yes people made a lot of money, and if they want to support my project, why would I say no to that?
I am taking all the donations I can get. What is wrong with you?

VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:31:15 AM by VRossi

Wow.

The fucking arrogance.....

if you want money for your project, how about you invest in some knee pads and start sucking dick on a street corner?

Go fuck yourself you entitled fucking prick.

Go learn to code instead of begging like a stupid little bitch.

Roll Eyes
BigPotus u are reported to moderator

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

I never said that escrow was in place. Look at the top post, it says wait 3 days since friday.
In your own quote I'm saying that those are non-escrowed addresses.
In  the main post, says that its not in place. When did I say that?HuhHuh You are a big fat liar.

Besides for having escrow in place, I would need an ESCROW. Like an escrow provider posting that they will do an escrow to this little project.How can only I post that I have escrow in place? That doesn't work. Do you know what escrow means?? How intelligent are you? Did you buy your legendary status?

Stop making false accusations.

Also I would only have changed the story if I said that finding devs would be easy.
If you say finding devs is hard, and I agree, I'm not changing any story. You are being ridiculous.

And yes people made a lot of money, and if they want to support my project, why would I say no to that?
I am taking all the donations I can get. What is wrong with you?

You deleted those comments and your response you know that very well ..

My problem is that you are trying to steal peoples money.

You allready proven to me that you cant be trusted by deleting those comments and now u say my accusations are false .. they are 100% correct you either have no short term memory or you are a scammer .. my money is on option number 2.

Look @ my comment you left that you responded 2 "So who is the Escrow these Donation addresses belong to ?" that seems a lot like a response to a comment of yours where u claimed that There was escrow Doesn't it ? the fact that u deleted it all doesn't really matter that's all the proof needed that u did say what u said.

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Are you serious!! You want people to give you money  Grin  Grin give =/= donations , Do you think money grow on trees , You are the weirdest scammer i ever seen , BTW you are talking only about donations and money/btc and this is big red flag.
Stay Away from this Scam project.
VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:27:45 PM by VRossi

There's no fun without you fudsters. I deleted comments in the other thread that included the chat history of a dev that I contacted.
 Then you asked who is the escrow, and I told you that I can't tell you because the deal is not made. Again, you are a liar, and by looking at your post history its easy to see. sloppy the people's hero. All you do is spam spam spam any project that you can spam.
    I will make it clear that this it's the FUD thread where only FUD is made. I will address all concerns that are serious, and will ignore you.
I can't delete your comments in this thread, so...that's that.

Are you serious!! You want people to give you money  Grin  Grin give =/= donations , Do you think money grow on trees , You are the weirdest scammer i ever seen , BTW you are talking only about donations and money/btc and this is big red flag.
Someone learned how to read Shocked. Now go buy a dictionary and scream scam in another place.
I will address all people, including these false accusations. Go ahead and ask a technical question.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

You know very well that's not what u posted .. call me a lair all u want I'm pretty sure people on this forum know who is lying here.

Why would I lie  ? because I don't like u ? I'm just a meanie ?

The only reason I post is to stop gullible people from giving you their hard earned money.

How about u post your personal info so we can verify it? You are after all ASKING FOR MONEY.

VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

You know very well that's not what u posted .. call me a lair all u want I'm pretty sure people on this forum know who is lying here.

The only reason I post is to stop gullible people from giving you their hard earned money.

How about u post your personal info so we can verify it? You are after all ASKING FOR MONEY.
  You are a classic troll and asking for personal information is your last resort.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

You are a classic troll and asking for personal information is your last resort.

Mr ppl made a lot of money and i want ppl to give me money has a problem verifying his identity to prove that he deserves the aforementioned money. You stupid muthafucka ppl to ask you technical question when your stupid ass can't even code for shit. So basically you want ppl to give you money for something they can turn around and do themselves. You a shitty scammer, you spent to much time on stone thread and thought the shit was easy but it's proven that you suck monkey balls.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄