Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marbles open thread  (Read 1186 times)
VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:04:24 AM by VRossi

If you know who can code this themselves, please refer them to me. Thanks.
I have more than a couple of things to talk to them about, and we can surely arrange something.

I am not revealing my identiry because I have nothing to show. Everything is out in the open already.
What do you want to know? My name? My skin color? What I had for breakfast?

✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

I will not remove any donation address. I want people to give me money, to make my idea happen.
I think it's feasible, and as I said, I will do everything I can to get it done, and to make it back to them.

Escrow is a primary concern at the moment and hope you can be patient for 1 day longer. Hopefully it will be for all BTC donations,
on the terms that if this project doesn't implement the masternodes by the end of the year, everyone sending money to a specific BTC address, will get a refund, minus the escrow fee. If I decide to give in as no one will work with me, and I'm not capable of doing it myself (even out of my own pocket), then I will bail out and the escrow will refund the donors.

The ESCROWED donations will be open for a limited time only because its fair to reward those that make an initial pledge. How the donors will be rewarded is not specified in the deal. This is to avoid legal issues. It would be hard to make a coin successful that doesn't act kindly towards its backers. I can't take the coins, put them in my pocket and walk away. I want to build a good relationship with the community. (Alternatively I will do an ICO, though will be very strict with KYC/AML.)

All other donations will stay open until the deadline, though will likely remove the BTC address when a deal is done to avoid confusion.

Wow.

The fucking arrogance.....

if you want money for your project, how about you invest in some knee pads and start sucking dick on a street corner?

Go fuck yourself you entitled fucking prick.

Go learn to code instead of begging like a stupid little bitch.

Roll Eyes
BigPotus u are reported to moderator

Report all you want you fucking asshole.

You are just a pathetic low life scammer.

Go fuck yourself with a huge cactus.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

I will not remove any donation address. I want people to give me money, to make my idea happen.
I think it's feasible, and as I said, I will do everything I can to get it done, and to make it back to them.

Escrow is a primary concern at the moment and hope you can be patient for 1 day longer. Hopefully it will be for all BTC donations,
on the terms that if this project doesn't implement the masternodes by the end of the year, everyone sending money to a specific BTC address, will get a refund, minus the escrow fee. If I decide to give in as no one will work with me, and I'm not capable of doing it myself (even out of my own pocket), then I will bail out and the escrow will refund the donors.

The ESCROWED donations will be open for a limited time only because its fair to reward those that make an initial pledge. How the donors will be rewarded is not specified in the deal. This is to avoid legal issues. It would be hard to make a coin successful that doesn't act kindly towards its backers. I can't take the coins, put them in my pocket and walk away. I want to build a good relationship with the community. (Alternatively I will do an ICO, though will be very strict with KYC/AML.)

All other donations will stay open until the deadline, though will likely remove the BTC address when a deal is done to avoid confusion.

Wow.

The fucking arrogance.....

if you want money for your project, how about you invest in some knee pads and start sucking dick on a street corner?

Go fuck yourself you entitled fucking prick.

Go learn to code instead of begging like a stupid little bitch.

Roll Eyes
BigPotus u are reported to moderator

Report all you want you fucking asshole.

You are just a pathetic low life scammer.

Go fuck yourself with a huge cactus.

What he said and why should i give you money when you can't code, i might a well use that money and hire a coder to do the work. thereby eliminating the middle man that contributes absolutely no value. Again go fuck yourself. By the way azulik just release a statement that their email was hacked and all donation has been stolen. so it's official that every coin that inspired you has been proven to be a scam.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I think the whole Marbles thing is just a cheap trick to divert the attention from Stone scam because @VRossi posts make nosense and seem very random like "I want people to give me money" and " I have no experience in programming" All that let @felixando make safe escape with more than half million of dollars without getting followed legally or reported to the police by Donators.
VRossi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

why should i give you money when you can't code, i might a well use that money and hire a coder to do the work. thereby eliminating the middle man that contributes absolutely no value. Again go fuck yourself. By the way azulik just release a statement that their email was hacked and all donation has been stolen. so it's official that every coin that inspired you has been proven to be a scam.

First you should probably get your own idea, secondly it would not eliminate any middleman. Any project needs a manager to get it done.
It would just make YOU the middleman instead of me, the guy who knows what he is talking about and what he wants to achieve.
Thirdly I was inspired by the people's interest in such a coin. When I saw these clone/scams, I knew I could do a much better job and I knew I could actually do it.
And you know what I think? I think it's people like you who scam. You never have an argument that holds water, all you do is say things and you wait and hope I make a mistake. So then you can just scream that it's a scam, because look I'm not Mr. Know-it-all.

I think the whole Marbles thing is just a cheap trick to divert the attention from Stone scam because @VRossi posts make nosense and seem very random like "I want people to give me money" and " I have no experience in programming" All that let @felixando make safe escape with more than half million of dollars without getting followed legally or reported to the police by Donators.
I think I questioned your intelligence in another post, so please do everybody a favour and stop posting.

✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅✅✅✅ Marbles ✅✅✅
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

why should i give you money when you can't code, i might a well use that money and hire a coder to do the work. thereby eliminating the middle man that contributes absolutely no value. Again go fuck yourself. By the way azulik just release a statement that their email was hacked and all donation has been stolen. so it's official that every coin that inspired you has been proven to be a scam.

First you should probably get your own idea, secondly it would not eliminate any middleman. Any project needs a manager to get it done.
It would just make YOU the middleman instead of me, the guy who knows what he is talking about and what he wants to achieve.
Thirdly I was inspired by the people's interest in such a coin. When I saw these clone/scams, I knew I could do a much better job and I knew I could actually do it.
And you know what I think? I think it's people like you who scam. You never have an argument that holds water, all you do is say things and you wait and hope I make a mistake. So then you can just scream that it's a scam, because look I'm not Mr. Know-it-all.

I think I questioned your intelligence in another post, so please do everybody a favour and stop posting.

where there is smoke there is usually fire. I guess by a better job, you mean that your intention is to be a better scammer than your predecessors. Stupid muthafucka with lines like ppl made to much money so i want them to give me money for my ideas. good luck getting this crap of the table cos ppl like me will make sure to visit this thread and leave comments like this everyday.

THIS IS A SCAM PROJECT MAKE SURE TO VISIT THE THREADS FOR THE OTHER COINS THAT INSPIRED THIS CRAP BEFORE WASTING YOUR VALUABLE MONEY ON THIS CRAP

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄