Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SURVEY] Writing a biz guide to accepting BTC; I need BTC businesses' feedback!  (Read 421 times)
Chaplin (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 06:38:11 PM

Hi everyone! I'm looking for Bitcoin-accepting businesses to take a survey that will go into a decision maker's guide to accepting Bitcoin payments. Responses will help me focus on the biggest technical and regulatory pros and cons, versus credit cards, PayPal, and other payments. Once I complete the guide this winter, I'll release it and the survey results for the community to use!

Survey link

Who should take the survey? Business owners/decision-makers who already accept Bitcoin payments.

Why should you take the survey and reshare it? Addressing other businesses' technical and legal concerns is key to whether they adopt Bitcoin. Consider how quickly the BTC regulatory environment has evolved over the past year -- that's scary to most businesses! I want to help them over the biggest hurdles and show how adopting Bitcoin will help them succeed.

Who am I? I've been mining, trading, and paying in Bitcoin for two years. I'm taking a technical writing class, and want my work to go to something useful. (You can also find me on Reddit as u/BitcoinBizSurveyor.)

Feedback is welcome! Thanks in advance for your time, and please send the survey to any Bitcoin business owners you know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: