Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legitimate ICO  (Read 161 times)
Oast-btc (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Is there still any legitimate ICO out there in this era where there are a lot of scammers and how would someone recognized a good ICO. Also any recommendations and why you think its reliable
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:44:37 AM

I think we have to legitimate ICO.
Because it will be problem with a tax, control, etc.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

Is there still any legitimate ICO out there in this era where there are a lot of scammers and how would someone recognized a good ICO. Also any recommendations and why you think its reliable

There a lot of ICO are legitimate and offered great platform and services. Like EOZ a financial system & crypto currency that operates with borderless interaction around the globe, once you are connected to internet, no matter the geographical distance between the sender and receiver. Your profit is guaranteed ! Artificial Neural Network with unique Blockchain, secured digital asset and inherent value as a secure cryptocurrency that propagates the instant transaction process, with only a few minutes needed for the transfer to take place. Try to subscribe at EOZ.com for more information and details about the ICO platform. As of now EOZ is in the fourth round of token sale.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

there are still many, before taking ico read about ico background like whitepapper, fund allocation, team work.
usually I distinguish whether to pay or not by looking for info outside the thread and waiting for reviews from others.
coin24h

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

I think this is also a question that many inexperienced people want to ask.
Without much experience and understanding whitepapper it is difficult for a beginner to learn a good project. In my opinion it is still a gamble.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

In most countries, the ICO process is not yet regulated. Everyone can create new tokens. Given that ICO projects collect many millions of dollars during the campaign, this activity is very interesting for scammers who just want to make money. Therefore, investors invest their funds mainly at their own risk, studying project documents and their team and making their conclusions about the prospects, necessity and reliability of the given
 project. Unfortunately, there is no other way to distinguish a good ICO project from a fraudulent or simply ill-prepared one. Of course, many would like that there would be some independent regulator who would check the projects for their suitability and possible fraud.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

check the whitepaper, what they offer and see how they solve the problem. check the team experience and see if they are always active in the social media group. because we can see from their social group, whether the investor there is very excited and interested in his project or not. this is the easiest way for me to start researching the projects I am investing.

you need to know that there is not a regulator that oversees and regulates about ico in any country.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

Now there is no any regulation for ICO. But on the market there are so many new projects. So first of all its interest for project to make some regulation. But how user you can ask every scam questions for understanding about project. What do you need to know: white paper, card and soft cap, actual topic of project, for what money, how they built promotion, what the team, what the token.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

You can check out ACORN. Of course there are a lot of scams out there. Try to dig deeper and equip yourself with knowledge and you'll most likely know whether it's scam or not easily.

kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

seeing the problems in the ICO project can not be seen easily.
besides looking at teams and whitepapers need to be seen also who is responsible for marketing the ico.
lately a lot of spammers are not responsible, they are careless in working bounty just to get paid.
may be the ico rating can be a reference to put your investment.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

For now, the ICO project, which can be reviewed by various countries, is the legal ICO project.
But most ICO projects cannot be approved by the SEC because most countries consider ICO as a security.

Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

For good ICO you can look through Bitcointalk member signature and choose one you refer. About my coin this coin have big potential because its gambling coin. Buyer wont care about their price . This coin for bet in Gambling house and price will growth over and over
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

Scams are all over and they come with new tricks all the time. But there are lots of legitimate ICOs out there, EOZ is on its fourth round and seems very legitimate. However before getting into an ICO, be sure to read into its project well and get to understand it. you will avoid getting scammed if you read about it well.
Oast-btc (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

there are still many, before taking ico read about ico background like whitepapper, fund allocation, team work.
usually I distinguish whether to pay or not by looking for info outside the thread and waiting for reviews from others.
Thanks for the enlightenment, i saw deal coin on your signature, can you vouch for it reliability?
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

I think we have to legitimate ICO.
Because it will be problem with a tax, control, etc.
You understand that legalization can do great harm to the crypt as a whole. There will be control and regulation that will simply kill freedom of action, and scammers will remain in such conditions. Now there are quite legitimate Ico, which can bring a good profit.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

What I can tell you is that there is a ton of scam ICOs out there, no doubt about it. But there are still legitimate ones. And there are definitely opportunities that you can profit from investing in token sales.

But you do have to do your research thoroughly beforehand. Does it have a real team, a legitimate roadmap, a good website? Is it going to meet its funding requirements?

Even if they meet all these standards, there is still a chance that it could be a scam. Scams disguise them real well right now. So I would spread my money betwen multiple ICOs instead of putting them all in one.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Yes there are a lot of legitimate ICOs out there. Not all of the ICOs are scams but there surely are a lot of scam ICOs which are fooling people now a days. You need to visit their website and see whether their project looks promising, join their telegram campaign in which you need to see what the community thinks about them and lastly you can ask other experienced people's opinions about the ICO which you're looking forward to invest in.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

very much ICO legitmate in circulation I used to see it at https://icobench.com/ there they give a rating about the ico and give a good review of the existing ICO. not only that the information there is also complete even there also provide KYC facilities to prove the CEO of ICO is real.
Oast-btc (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

very much ICO legitmate in circulation I used to see it at https://icobench.com/ there they give a rating about the ico and give a good review of the existing ICO. not only that the information there is also complete even there also provide KYC facilities to prove the CEO of ICO is real.
Thanks I will visit the site
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

now various ico popping up every month. really you say, legitimate is the most important part for the money we invest safe.
but it's hard for now, because some ico that refer to scam is almost the same as ico which really has a nice intregritas. experience teaches us to be more careful and try to learn and analyze as a whole about the ico.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: