Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best passive income  (Read 3848 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$

ACC (Accelerator Token) and ROCK2 (Ice Rock Token) is advisable for long-term hodl. However, ACC has a trading volume but it is a utility token where you can spend your token to mine different altcoins. I forgot to mention that you can also earn some dividend by holding your tokens on your wallet. Same as ROCK2.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

I would like to draw your attention not to focus only on passive income ways, be careful and spread your investment among all ways, long term,ICOs, and passive income and others.

You never need to spend all your time and all your money on only one line of business. If you fail, you lose everything. I would recommend investing for a long time to combine with daily trading.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

I would like to draw your attention not to focus only on passive income ways, be careful and spread your investment among all ways, long term,ICOs, and passive income and others.

You never need to spend all your time and all your money on only one line of business. If you fail, you lose everything. I would recommend investing for a long time to combine with daily trading.
in order to earn income daily in daily trading, you need to have not only a sufficient amount of knowledge, but also experience. There is a former risk of losing the funds that you invest in this activity. This can especially manifest itself today, when the market is in a very bad state.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

In order to bring in passive income, investors need to invest in the initial business system. When the system is stable, it will bring in income. That is how many investors around the world. In the cryptocurrency market to get passive income I think investing masternode is an effective form, when you buy enough coins for a masternode you can set it to generate daily profits for you. .

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

invest in hemp koin. it is now the most affordable masternode on the market at the moment Wink

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

The only secure way for you to get passive income is through long term investment in many potential coins, but you need to have maximum patient and wait till the profits keep coming in.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

The only secure way for you to get passive income is through long term investment in many potential coins, but you need to have maximum patient and wait till the profits keep coming in.
Too much waiting will not create a passive income. But it will not be too bothersome to do as long as we know those coins were worth holding for.

HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

For me one of the best passive income you will get from long term investments, Like if you invest in ADA you won't regret about it
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

Stakenet (XSN) is great for passive income. Can either Stake or run a MN. If you stake you can do so normally in the wallet, use TPoS or use their multi-currency cloud staking.

TPoS is their offline staking solution and works great. They have confirmed integration for Ledger and Xeeda so will be able to Cold Stake from those devices too soon.

MN's will receives additional income from services running on their MN Network like the DEX and incoming privacy features.

They are also rolling out CCPoS (Cross Chain PoS) so you will be able to stake one thing but receive your rewards in something else like BTC or whatever you want.

Their Cloud staking is aimed at people who aren't so tech savy and just want to dump their coins somewhere and receive rewards. The cloud wallet also stakes PIVX and Strat currently with Decred and others on the way.

They will also be adding MNaaS very soon which allows you to trustlessly have them run, update and maintain your MN for you while you keep control of your coins.

The kicker is though it's Mcap is only around $10M so not only are you getting a nice steady ROI from rewards you could also get a x10 if it takes off and with all the stuff they have coming I don't think it's a matter of if but more like when. They already were the worlds first to bring TPoS to crypto, one of the first PoS/MN projects to implement Segwit, Lightning Channels and Atomic Swaps, CCPoS is another of their inventions so they are well accomplished already.

Check out this article they just put out about their Lightning Swaps:

https://medium.com/stakenet/lightning-network-and-atomic-swaps-f24eb4996eb9

Instant payments: Lightning-fast instant payments across the entire blockchain without any limitations caused by the block confirmation times. Due to smart contracts, the security of the transactions is ensured without the need of an on-blockchain transactions, so that a payment speed of milliseconds to seconds can be achieved.

Scalability: Allows the processing of millions to billions of transactions per second across the network. This capability outperforms all previous legacy payment rails and attaches a payment per action/click is now possible without custodians or third-party services.

Low cost: Using an off-blockchain transaction setting profits in exceptionally low fees in the Lightning Network. This enables completely new use cases such as instant micropayments.

Cross blockchains: Cross blockchain transactions will be possible if both chains are connected due a compatible second layer protocol or are supporting the same cryptographic hash function on their own. Given that, it is possible to execute trustless transactions between different blockchains.

I don't think there are many more projects that have a better future outlook than XSN
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

If you are talking about earning a living that is involved in cryptanalysis then I think that this place can not make you passive income. I think you should have a better understanding of youtube, youtube is the place to generate passive income is extremely good for you.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

You mean hodl? LOL. Until the price goes up, of course.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I cannot recommend coins because the market has not shown a significant increase and there has been no signal from experts regarding cryptocurrency movements, so I might suggest investing other things for a while, even if you want to buy XRP and Bitcoin might help you.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

The best way to receive a passive income in crypto is to launch your master node in PoS coins and tokens, for example in Waves, Filecoin, etc.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

If you are talking about earning a living that is involved in cryptanalysis then I think that this place can not make you passive income. I think you should have a better understanding of youtube, youtube is the place to generate passive income is extremely good for you.
youtube maybe could be one of main source income for our passive income in future.but we should have to build it from now on.without good content it is impossible for us to get much subscriber.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

I like mining like the most suitable income. It is not passive till the end but passive at all is not so clear for me and I don't rely on such deals and projects.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

There is a best way to passive income ,well should be invest in long-term. well should not be eagerness about earnings & wait for a good chance.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

wherever you put your money and in which department make sure you have enough study while you doing a step to put in on.. some says much better to join ico, trading with daytime or a longterm process.  btw, i do like also masternode tokens. im planning to do the same with you.. please keep updating here.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

I am attracted to reliability, and it's a little relaxing, you just need to be able to wait. With active income, I was thinking of a quick investment. It's like a nervous thing to keep your finger on the pulse. Although short-term investments always follow the course, news. You always have a lot of information
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Frankly speaking the really passive income could not be without investments in the beginning or working at all. It is a scam for me at all and I don't support it.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

I am attracted to reliability, and it's a little relaxing, you just need to be able to wait. With active income, I was thinking of a quick investment. It's like a nervous thing to keep your finger on the pulse. Although short-term investments always follow the course, news. You always have a lot of information

That's is correct mate relaxing, calm and patience  wait for the right time specially in this current sitaution
But today is the right opportunity to invest in bitcoin and wait the price bounce into the market
And regarding to news do not follow quick need to be carefull sometimes some news are not saying the truth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: