Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my last chance  (Read 245 times)
pikacha15 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

I'm bankrupt and a  new one for cryptocurrency world , can cryptocurrency  change  and save my life?

Are there successful experiments in this forum  To raise  my morale  , (  I am ready to hear your stories)  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:48 AM

I wouldnt see cryptocurrencies as a way to change your life so to say. They way it looks from your post makes it seem like you are playing the lottery, which I can understand completely, but I would see it more as an investment for the future. Eventually I feel cryptocurrencies might serve as a mode of stability if we see any sort of economic financial melt down (I may be wrong.) Crypto currencies are a great outlet to make a little extra money here and there but nothing to truly depend on, at least not just yet. I would recommend finding a decent job.

...Sorry for being  a bummer.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:23:39 AM

I only see working cryptocurrency a source of extra income in our daily life. As a student, it is more enjoyable to earn in cryptocurrencies as well as learning every aspect of this vast sea. You can gain extra income to support your family as well. But if you are at the right age to find some decent job. GO FIND ONE.

Also keep in mind that it will not change or save your life if you do not exert some effort in reading, trading, and learning. If you payed some effort, you are going to be rewarded soon enough. Go find and invest time.
pikacha15 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:14 AM

yes you 're right guys , and maybe cryptocurrency is 1%  chance  and 99%  faith
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

I wouldnt see cryptocurrencies as a way to change your life so to say. They way it looks from your post makes it seem like you are playing the lottery, which I can understand completely, but I would see it more as an investment for the future. Eventually I feel cryptocurrencies might serve as a mode of stability if we see any sort of economic financial melt down (I may be wrong.) Crypto currencies are a great outlet to make a little extra money here and there but nothing to truly depend on, at least not just yet. I would recommend finding a decent job.

...Sorry for being  a bummer.

totally agree.
one needs to realize that it's not a remedy it's just on of the possible ways
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

I'm bankrupt and a  new one for cryptocurrency world , can cryptocurrency  change  and save my life?

Are there successful experiments in this forum  To raise  my morale  , (  I am ready to hear your stories)  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well there  are  many ways to  change your life and not relying on cryptocurrency cause investing in crypto still have a big risk. You cant guarantee that bitcoin will you the profit you wanted.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

I'm bankrupt and a  new one for cryptocurrency world , can cryptocurrency  change  and save my life?

Are there successful experiments in this forum  To raise  my morale  , (  I am ready to hear your stories)  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Youre on the right time to invest in crypto coins cause  right now cause the market is bleeding and almost all the coins is cheap, best time to fill your bags and hold it for a long time.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
joalated

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

well, cryptocurrency is an investment source, I hardly believe people gain for living by trading crypto. or you must be a pro trader. so, try to build everything from the very beginning, don't give up man
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:49:26 PM by odolvlobo

I'm bankrupt and a  new one for cryptocurrency world , can cryptocurrency  change  and save my life?

Cryptocurrencies are risky investments. With all your money gone, the last thing you want to do now is to take risks, right?. If you bought a month ago when the price was around $20k, you would have lost more than 50% by now.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2451

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptos will only be useful to you if they can help you to keep out of debt.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

You might have been told never to put your eggs in one basket when it comes to your investment portfolio, but in the world of cryptocurrency trading, it's absolutely possible to have too much diversification, and much too soon.The trick is to do your research and choose widely-distributed coins with high market capitalizations and trading volumes that have shown their longevity. Start with Bitcoin, of course, but then just choose one or two altcoins at first until you've got some experience under your belt.Don't Over Trade.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Before you enter into cryptoworld first you must have a lityle bit of knowledge on what bitcoin and other altcpins is, if you dont have any knowledge then crypto is not for you.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

Are there successful experiments in this forum  To raise  my morale  , (  I am ready to hear your stories)  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Crypto cannot change or save your life 100%, but at least i am able to tell you that there is a "goldmine" in crypto however are you able to dig the gold is all depends on you. You can start of with doing little to no risk jobs like signature or social media althought it is little and takes some time to see the money but to compensate it is something free to do. Moving on when you got some money you can learn to invest in ICO and this is where you can start to dig the  "gold mine".
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

I think that crypto, which you don't know anything about, you're new to it, will not change your life, unfortunately Sad
it's a world that requires a lot of knowledge and experience. You have to have capital on which you can learn (and most likely you will lose).
You better organize your life in a traditional way, and later  get interested in cryptocurrencies. Good luck Smiley

Longer_10

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

I think it cant be main source of profit, only passive
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

ya, i think this is the best time to join with cryptocurrency.because since late January cryptocurrency market is on depression.all the coins and tokens are highly undervalued. so you can buy bitcoin around 8000usd and etherium for around 650 usd.  I think you won't get a such a low price to buy some bitcoin.etherium in future.so if you have enough capital don't forget to get maximum benefit from this market condition.
if you are a newbie and you don't have enough capital, you don't have to worry. just join with some bounty campaigns and airdrops and earn some stuff.i woluld like to tell my history briefly to motivate you.i just joined with cryptocurrency 6 months ago with a capital of 200usd. i did some bounty and airdrops and now im an owner of more than 5000usd worth coins.goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

Don't mind what other are saying. I think you in the right path to improve your life. You just need to exert extra effort in joining bounty campaigns. It will take time but its worth it when you a good campaign. Many people here in our place are like you. But now there life is so much improve compared when they are not into bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

Do not lose hope and go on, of course this market will be better.

1881 - 193∞
dumedoiiph

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
Merited by goigiacmove (3), coloseum (2)

Sadly to hear such your bad story, but I think you are right to join the forum, which is perfect place for getting knowledge about crypto-currencies and Bitcoin, both technical and financial aspects.
You should start to learn basic knowledge in the forum first by joining Beginners & help board. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
The board has lots of useful topics for newbies in the forum to learn.

Then you can move to Meta board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.11400), which contains lots of topics on merit system and how to rank up with the new launched system. Please don't create new topic in the board if it is un-necesary, you should use search function to get available topics for your questions. Don't create new one and spam the board.

Then, you can visit Announcements (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 for more updating announcements for alternate cryptocurrencies.
Next, move to Bounties (Altcoins) child board for getting money from bounties, airdrops, signature campaigns, avatar campaigns. It might be not much money but can help you to survive and pay for your daily expenses in your current difficult period of time.

Good luck, my friend! Gob bless you.
pikacha15 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

thanks for all   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Sadly to hear such your bad story, but I think you are right to join the forum, which is perfect place for getting knowledge about crypto-currencies and Bitcoin, both technical and financial aspects.
You should start to learn basic knowledge in the forum first by joining Beginners & help board. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
The board has lots of useful topics for newbies in the forum to learn.

Then you can move to Meta board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.11400), which contains lots of topics on merit system and how to rank up with the new launched system. Please don't create new topic in the board if it is un-necesary, you should use search function to get available topics for your questions. Don't create new one and spam the board.

Then, you can visit Announcements (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 for more updating announcements for alternate cryptocurrencies.
Next, move to Bounties (Altcoins) child board for getting money from bounties, airdrops, signature campaigns, avatar campaigns. It might be not much money but can help you to survive and pay for your daily expenses in your current difficult period of time.

Good luck, my friend! Gob bless you.
thanks broo
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: