Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What country bitcoin is more popular?  (Read 404 times)
ComEngeng (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

I am wondering what is the country where many population are doing this kind of thingy?  Huh Where are those people who are joining campaigns here at bitcointalk and also supporting bitcoin lives? what is the reason why people in those country wants to do bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

Many people in the country who want bitcoin a lot, it's because bitcoin is very able to facilitate life in online buying and selling transactions, and increasing prices to make investors happy.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

Many reasons why many people in the country want bitcoin one of them for place of investment, trading and buying and selling transactions online, because this is very profitable in the speed of time.
Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:19 AM

Aside from US many investors used bitcoin as a transaction for their business such as in Asia. Its a way of easy and formal way of transferring money to other person
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

I am wondering what is the country where many population are doing this kind of thingy?  Huh Where are those people who are joining campaigns here at bitcointalk and also supporting bitcoin lives? what is the reason why people in those country wants to do bitcoin.

Most of the Bitcoins holds by japanese and bitcoin is more popular in japan than other countries
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:39:02 AM

You can find it with Google Analytics by the way. Using search term "bitcoin" then you can see where it is mostly googled by location. I haven't used it but if I may guess it is Japan and S. Korea. You may find mostly bitcoin related news also coming from those countries.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:11 AM

Bitcoin is vey famous in china because most of bitcoin miners are in china. Countries like japan, America, venezuela, and africa. Actually there are so many countries which already accept bitcoin, you only need to find them.

roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

Penemu bitcoin pertama kali adalah di negara JEPANG.Jadi besar kemungkinan di era tersebut bitcoin sudah sangat populer.Apalagi pada masa sekarang bitcoin bertumbuh dengan pesat di berbagai negara belahan dunia.Seiring berkembangnya dunia bisnis mata uang cryptocurrency banyak negara-negara yang melegalkan bitcoin sebagai mata uang digital.
andreevaviktoriy77

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

As for me, bitcoin is the most popular right now in America. There have already been so many ATMs installed for crypto and every second knows about bitcoin and is actively using it.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

Simply because it is informative and lot's of interesting topic and discustion in the forum. and also earn money at the same time. and the boring moment at night is become fruitful and resourceful and open mind to our future system. many people focus attention on bitcoin rather than make another business due to the unimployed status and lock of job offer and because of bitcoin forum help them to sustain their needs of the family needs and become capable as breadwinner dispites of economic faillure of the country.

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

I think the most popular of bitcoin is japan and korea i heard this to one of my friend.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:51 AM

The use of Bitcoin has spread worldwide, there are countries in which Bitcoin is more used, so much so that there are companies, businesses and even ATMs to carry out transactions with this cryptocurrency.
The countries where bitcoin is most popular are:
Japan: being considered the country with the greatest use of Bitcoin, having the broadest community worldwide in the use of this cryptocurrency. In fact, in this country, the use of Bitcoin is legal. Most stores accept payment with Bitcoin, being an incredible increase
United States: is one of the main countries in which mining and trading with Bitcoin are most used. In fact, being considered the USA as a world power.
South Korea: is one of the most important countries for the expansion and stability of Bitcoin.
United Kingdom: has more than 40 Bitcoin ATMs. Here the law considers cryptocurrency as a personal asset.
These are just some examples. There are more countries in which cryptocurrencies are already being legalized and some even have their own cryptocurrency. Well this is the solution to economic problems, and an advance in history. The future is here.  Grin
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

Bitcoin is vey famous in china because most of bitcoin miners are in china. Countries like japan, America, venezuela, and africa. Actually there are so many countries which already accept bitcoin, you only need to find them.
Loll .... China is not a crypto country since last year.
They are making new regulations to ban the crypto trade. Chinese people are losing the opportunity to develop crypto, maybe China will create their own blockchain.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Btc is widely used anywhere in the world. Not just in few countries but I think most countries who have access on internet. They have all the capabilities to transact thourgh btc and access btc. I searched for the most popular country and it says it's USA and to be honest I think it's true. Btc continuously arising in different countries right now. Some countries are showing interest and starting to adopt btc which is good for them.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

Now bitcoin is famous all over the world.most  of the countries espically  in China ,bitcoin is so much famous.then another' countries like Japan,Venezuela,Africa ,bitcoin are famous.day by day lots of people all over the world are engaged with bitcoin.now its popularity are so high.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

Many countries are trying to introduce some measures to legalize Bitcoin, which helps turn electronic money into valuable assets in the public eye.
Some countries are interested in: South Africa, Slovenia, Estonia, Ghana ....
moongy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

What I know is that relatively open countries such as Japan and South Korea are more famous. They have standardized Bitcoin transactions. Although many countries in Asia prohibit bitcoin transactions, there are still a lot of people trading, so the actual bits are Currency is more popular in Asian countries.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

USA. And then China. I think these countries will be the fastest moving in the crypto-currency. And others only follow their successes.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

One as a bitcoin lover is a Philippines many rich and Filipino citizen already using and investing to bitcoin already and many unemployed  who keep working in bitcoin
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

I think it's Japan. If i'm right, I read some articles that tells Japan would be consider as the Bitcoin Capital in the world because their are really legalized and implementing btc in their country. In fact, other country are not yet recognize btc therefore most of their investors that interested to engage in bitcoin will do leave their country and go to Japan just to do investment. I think that the main reason why people still engaging and patronizing it, is just because of a huge of opportunity and benefits that the bitcoin can offer and give to them.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zedrickjuls

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

There are many countries that uses bitcoin and  it's very popular in their country like,US,London,China,Korea and Japan.And there are also some people in our country investing in bitcoin and some joined in bitcoin campaigns.So I guess bitcoin is getting popular all over the world.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is popular in Japan and South Korea.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

US, china, south korea and russia are countries where the population holds a lot of bitcoin and trade it, in addition to its large population and have good finances, they are aware of the potential of bitcoin to bring in profits and wealth
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

There are many countries that uses bitcoin and  it's very popular in their country like,US,London,China,Korea and Japan.And there are also some people in our country investing in bitcoin and some joined in bitcoin campaigns.So I guess bitcoin is getting popular all over the world.

As a hedging asset, bitcoin has gradually become popular and has laid a solid foundation for the future development of bitcoin applications. China’s promotion of the development of the Bitcoin industry is absolutely crucial, and the status of a “superpower” is natural.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

I know Bitcoin is really world wide known by many people. Bitcoin can really help so many investors to make their lives better because they earn so much from trading. When if comes to Bitcointalk, I am so thankful because I earned extra income from it by meeting the requirements set by that Campaign. Right now, I joined in Bounty and awaiting for the lump sum payment and I am so excited about it. So, you better join now and apply to signature campaign and at the same time you can do trading in crypto currency. Goodluck!
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Japan i think. They are technologically advanced and a lot of people are embracing these technology and a lot of establishments are accepting bitcoins with their daily transactions.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

The bitcoin used to most people are country US,Japan world level business on money market.the popularity exchange of digital currency in this country.What is also interesting is the fact, that the citizens of India are also keen on investing in bitcoins. Due to the high volume of digital currency investments in the past years, lot of business have showed up on this market,too. As there are no strict and clear regulations for cryptocurrencies in India,we can do this bitcoin schemes in the more countries.the countries with the biggest money exchange for bitcoin withdrawal are The Us and Canada marketing industry.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

I may not be right, but I think it is China. This is based on the number of participants in cryptocurrency transactions drawn from this country. And the number of cryptocurrency companies operating in the country. But I think that is already changing

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Theyasirahmad

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

bitcoin is spreading like fire, its one of the hot topic of country although countries like china japan usa S.korea are major share holders of bitcoin
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:11:17 AM

Number one would be Japan and followed by USA for investments and knowledge about bitcoin. But in this forum, the campaign participants are mostly part of the 3rd world country. Having no capital or money on investing in bitcoin they’re earning it on that way. But abusive act must be stop as they’re destroying the forum for their greed. Even I don’t generalise, but it is reality that we’re facing now. I am from where they came and that make me sad, but that’s the truth, those who have abusive intention must be stop.

HODL
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

For me bitcoin is popular in part europe. Because some people intheir using bitcoin and smart to used bitcoin secondly its asia. Now a days more of people are using bitcoina so when time come all over the world are using bitcoins.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Mickznet

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

For now I think Japan, they almost use it as a legitimate payment method in daily purchasing, 70% of global bitcoin trading is in japan. They want also call a first crypto nation in the world.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

I think japan is more popular for bitcoin because japan first create bitcoin. This country is totally legal for bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

I do not think that i can pinpoint one country in particular into all the world where bitcoin is popular. BUT I think the western world is much deeper into it than here on the eastern region. I think that even if there hasn’t really been much progress by the cryptocurrency market on the western front but the technologies and the countries they are in on its economical status alone soeaks for me that they are tinkeing much deeper than we have ever thinked about as this is bitcoin

Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

I think in Las Vegas bitcoin is very popular. Lots of good news about the bitcoin in Las Vegas that has been preached on the internet. but I'm not sure if bitcoin is legal in Las Vegas. Also in some Asian countries that have legalized bitcoin like Japan.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Japan should be number one on the list . They thrive and advocate the crypto currency and government is supporting it with lax not too complicated regulations that would hinder the growth of fintech industries.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

If you look at this graph - https://www.statista.com/statistics/343107/bitcoin-atms-region/ you will see that North America is the region with the most Bitcoin ATMs. In my experience, Bitcoin ATM's are only installed in areas where there are a large concentration of Bitcoin users. <The reason being that these ATM's must be profitable to cover their operating cost>

The other side of the coin is that the availability of these ATMs, might even increase the Bitcoin adoption in these areas.  

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

One of the country who loved bitcoin is Netherlands. They call themselves a Bitcoin Community that want to spread knowledge related to Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. In this place people can sit at the Bitcoin coffee and drink a great quality Dutch coffee, or reserve a table to eat at the Bitcoin Restaurant. At the end of the day, the public can pay with Bitcoins without any problem. In the same place, you can also ask for good quality information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in case you would like to know more about this fascinating world.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Bitcoin is popular everywhere. I think that the developing countries can see a huge rise in number of bitcoin investors. There are still a lot of people in developing countries like India who are n two minds regarding investing in bitcoins. Main reason is lack of awareness. Also, the government in these countries need to set up special bodies for doing research on crypto and then spending money to advertise these.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

Many people in the country who want bitcoin a lot, it's because bitcoin is very able to facilitate life in online buying and selling transactions, and increasing prices to make investors happy.
yes it is true what you talk about bitcoin even until invetor volunteer a lot of money for the transaction.
It's hard to know people who do not want to get a lot of benefits in life, so after many people who know bitcoin they are hunted to follow it even there are many countries that mensport people to follow bitcoin. the most popular countries in using bitcoin are japan and china and even europeans who use bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

What i know is Japan bitcoin has high popularity that positively adopts bitcoin and has more merchants in the said country.Most people in Japan was being aware of bitcoins existence since Satoshi Nakamoto is a Japanese that create bitcoin,though he is anonymous and a mystery of all bitcoiners his country fully supported in bitcoin.I have read some threads here that Japan wanted to do the leadership of bitcoin in their country and it was legally adopted there.The near fact that there were progressive countries that wants to lead the way to a cashless society therefore we can assure that bitcoin will live more as mass adoption happens bitcoin will be more stronger than ever.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

US, china, south korea and russia are countries where the population holds a lot of bitcoin and trade it, in addition to its large population and have good finances, they are aware of the potential of bitcoin to bring in profits and wealth

Almost those powerful countries are showing interest in cryptomarket, its hard to tell on what country bitcoin is more popular but as I can see those countries are slowly adopting the system and its a great news for all the hodlers and believers here. Hopefully it will continue until bitcoin becomes one of a powerful currency in the world.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

The us has imposed licensing regulations, and China has banned bitcoin trading platforms, while Japan and Germany have embraced bitcoin aggressively. In the world of these superpowers, bitcoin has been divided into three, six, nine, and so on.

Compared with the big countries that are wary of bitcoin, there are small, seemingly insignificant countries that have chosen to embrace bitcoin, even if it is "exclusive".

These countries have; Slovenia, Malaysia, Sweden, Philippines, South Africa, Zimbabwe, venezuela.

In general, some large economies have a fixed economic model and a stable economic base, and are relatively rigorous in the face of emerging digital assets such as bitcoin.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

According to local media reports, the country conducted a survey of 525 citizens this month on digital currency. The results show that the czechs seem to prefer the digital currency. When asked about the purchase of foreign currency, the proportion of people interested in buying bitcoin was twice as large as the dollar.

Like many other countries, the czechs would consider investing some of their savings in foreign "convertible" fiat currencies, such as the dollar or the euro. But surprisingly, a recent survey found that the dollar and the euro were no longer the first choice for Czech foreign investment, but instead were digital money.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

There are two Asian countries that get more and more interest in the cryptocurrencies. The citizens of Japan and South Korea are found to be investing more in the digital currencies. People from these two major Asian countries truly embrace bitcoins! Many merchants use it for their business, too.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

I cannot say in which country has the most popularity of bitcoin but I can say bitcoin is popular in our country. Some knew about other coins/alternative coins but they do know bitcoin. When I encountered a person, and he saw me trading and monitoring it in my mobile phone, they always ask me if it is bitcoin.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Popularity on bitcoin is in a premising stage and an exponential increase in Japan and these guys are grapping a big share from the pie as they are entitled to the cryptocurrency market legally, this is very important, the learning curve is steeper than my country maybe the best in the world.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

Bitcoin is very populer in the world now but South korea and China and Japon's people want to use Bitcoin more than other countries because they like to use tecnology and new things but i think it will change and other countries will use Bitcoin more than now.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

I think America and Japan are the two countries that citizens are familiar with bitcoin. I watched a video from japan that they have a hroup of female singers where their name are based on cryptocurrency.

For the countries that are popular for bounty and signature campaigns i think it will come from a developing country like Indonesia, India or the Philippines because $20 a week  is not much for a first world country but in a third world country that $20 a week could go a long way.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

They want to freedom financially and there is no interference from third parties so that no funds are wasted free of charge,many countries want to have BTC as well from a high price every year and this is also a major factor people turn to BTC.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

I do not on what country are now more popular this bitcoin, But on my country i think only few people are known this bitcoin . Maybe if this bitcoin will be strong and have a good price maybe bitcoin still be forever in the crypto currency.

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

I am wondering what is the country where many population are doing this kind of thingy?  Huh Where are those people who are joining campaigns here at bitcointalk and also supporting bitcoin lives? what is the reason why people in those country wants to do bitcoin.

Eastern countries are big in numbers here on the forum. Standard in this countries is small and their campaigns and ICOs can bring them the nice amount of income that can cover their expenses in a regular life.

Western countries have a bigger standard and they can actually earn a beer money.

Everything depends on the crypto earning capabilities of the certain individual. I cannot say that the eastern countries are prevailing here on the forum but with the most ICOs that don't approve the US citizens in their campaigns Bitcoin is populated by the Europe, Asia, Africa.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

I can say India is getting popular for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies recently.

In the recent days the new exchanges are popping in India to provide access to mass Indians from fiat to crypto as gateways.

joshua05

Activity: 310
Merit: 103

Rookie Website developer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

The founder or the creator is a Japanese its only natural he would engage and encourage his fellow Japanese about his great work. And yes! It has been really proven that way. Surveys and articles consisting about the age of bitcoin and its success said that Japan has the most number one active and generative on this internet banking.

▰▰▰  KingCasino  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰    licensed cryptocurrency online casino site in curacao    ▰▰▰
▰▰▰ Telegram    Twitter     Facebook ▰▰▰
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

Bitcoin is very populer in the world now but South korea and China and Japon's people want to use Bitcoin more than other countries because they like to use tecnology and new things but i think it will change and other countries will use Bitcoin more than now.

We know japan has work for technology so that's why bitcoin will be popular on that country, Because we know on where the creator came from. So that's why on this bitcoin being a popular into a whole world. In my country it's only few knows about bitcoin and using for it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: