Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: be careful what you wish for  (Read 673 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

There are lots of speculated reasons why people are wishing for bitcoin's market price to fall down. One reason i have on my mind is that they are just spreading FUD so they can buy it at a lower price. Or maybe, they are those panic sellers who regret when they see that bitcoin is rising high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Simply because they made a mistake before selling their tokens at low price that suddenly experience price increased that's why they're hoping and wishing for btc to crash so that no one will benefit more from btc and also maybe just wanted to buy at dip in order for them to hold more and who knows some people maybe hire them to spread fud.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

They should definitely will buy back if the price crashes because they're more confident that sooner they'll sit again in profit. No wonder many are trolling around just to make everyone go panic and sell and these people don't care the market if it's crashes for a while, all they want is to feed their hungry mouth with money.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

I think most people want bitcoin to crash so that they can buy bitcoins and hold them for as long as they can because for them it is easy profit and easy money. And for some who bought bitcoin when it was around $15k above, they can diversify their investment so they have lesser losses too.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

Why does it look like most people wish for Bitcoin to crash?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

They say they want it to buy a lot more for a much cheaper price and I believe that this people are just trying to stay positive even if it crashes. I don't want it go cheaper and the $6k is enough so I wish we go up again,
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

I think most people want bitcoin to crash so that they can buy bitcoins and hold them for as long as they can because for them it is easy profit and easy money. And for some who bought bitcoin when it was around $15k above, they can diversify their investment so they have lesser losses too.
If it drops too much, those holders will be affected too much that they might sell it along the way that may not make the market rise well again, I do hope it will arise now, 1st quarter of 2018 is about to end we might at least see some lights to help for our living, cryptos break should be over so we can all continue to have a good trading profit.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Because they waited for this to happen the price could crash like this. More users wanted to buy at a lower rate to have the greatest opportunity to earned big. However, when price drops we could buy at lower rate and never on panic selling.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Why does it look like most people wish for Bitcoin to crash?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I do not want the bitcoin to collapse. Because it means I will lose a lot of money. And lost the opportunity to earn money long, lost opportunity to change life thanks to bitcoin. Many people believe that bitcoin will not last long because it is a virtual currency but I believe it still grows. Currently many countries are interested in virtual currency but this terrible profit.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

There are lots of speculated reasons why people are wishing for bitcoin's market price to fall down. One reason i have on my mind is that they are just spreading FUD so they can buy it at a lower price. Or maybe, they are those panic sellers who regret when they see that bitcoin is rising high.
Apparently! As what else could have been a valid reason for someone to particularly make the spreading of FUD his or her job just to poison other people to join them in their stupidity? Unfortunately,  they are never smart about it and they make it obvious and even end up embarrassing themselves at some point.

Well, we cannot get rid of them, they can keep wishing but the funniest part is that even if they get to see the dip, their stupidity and greed still usually make then to miss it. To them, they call it being careful to have missed on a good chance, to me, I see them as just being not ready to make any move for their future and that is one main reason people like them always lag behind.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

I believe this is true, for a lot people bitcoin is a big thing because they are making it as thier financial source of income, many have resign from their jobs and just focus on cryptocurrency investments. So therefore people has to make strategic moves to outwit others to gain more on their invesments or to get to these investment at lower cash out. People who get easily and easily faltes from their faith in bitcoin will surely feel sorry if they give up easily afterwards because they sell out in the first sight of crises. For all we know it's just a marketing strategy too.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

Because they missed out on cheaper coins.  They hope it will crash to say 1K and then they can buy coins and wait till the price rises again to 19K.  Well they'll have a long wait.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

Simple. Because they want to buy bitcoin in a cheaper price. That's the reason why FUDs are all around spreading fears, uncertainty, and doubts in hopes to shaken crypto newcomers to panic sell their crypto assets. The moment these panic sellers sell off their cryptos, the lower bitcoin's market price gets.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

They say people want it to buy a lot more for a much cheaper price and I believe that this people are just trying to stay positive even if it crashes. I don't want it go cheaper and the $6k is enough so I wish we go up again and hopefully get just even the $30k in December.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

They say people want it to buy a lot more for a much cheaper price and I believe that this people are just trying to stay positive even if it crashes. I don't want it go cheaper and the $6k is enough so I wish we go up again and hopefully get just even the $30k in December.

Well people always does the opposite. Back in december when btc was making a run, people wanted to have a chance at getting in to they hoped for a correction. When that drop happened, i don't think all of those people actually bought in. Most did the exact opposite and panic sold lol. They say that they wanted to buy cheap but instead they sold cheap which is quite funny lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Well people always does the opposite. Back in december when btc was making a run, people wanted to have a chance at getting in to they hoped for a correction. When that drop happened, i don't think all of those people actually bought in. Most did the exact opposite and panic sold lol. They say that they wanted to buy cheap but instead they sold cheap which is quite funny lol
All that you have stated is correct and shows that it is far easier to devise strategies and hell tough to execute them. You need to stay steadfast in order to obtain maximum from your strategies. If you don’t trust your plans and follow the crowd without proper investigation or information, you are going to end up in big losses. There are few people who really stick to their plans and achieve what they really want.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Most of the people now want to see the price of the bitcoin decrease odr dump very deep like hundreds dollars again so they can buy more cheaper bitcoin. But remember if the price decrease they have chance the price to decrease deeply and if that happen maybe bitcoin die so better if it's only thousands dollars and buy more and increase again.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

People who want bitcoin crash are those who want more profit, they can buy bitcoins at a low price and when bitcoin increases they will sell it.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

They don't they just wan't it to go a "little" lower so they can buy more. It's all in our nature. Traders want to make money and they do it by buying for less and selling for more. If they could get it for free it would be the best. Grin

but when bitcoin crash , all coin well crash too and we back at "ZERO" again.

No we won't, we'll be at loss.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

It seems true that those people want cheaper price to buy bitcoin and that’s why they gave negative statements about bitcoin. Bitcoin will be there forever and will grow more with the passage of time. Although there are many corrections in the price in these days but I hope that the future is very bright and the price will cross not $20k but $15k till December.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

People who want bitcoin crash are those who want more profit, they can buy bitcoins at a low price and when bitcoin increases they will sell it.

This is one of the view market participants that's right. They may see want the price to decline because they are short, or they are sitting on a pile of cash, but can not short trade and want to buy or accumulate more BTC. Either to hold it as long term investment, because they believe in it, or they just see it as another vehicle to make more fiat, USD, EUR etc. with it.

Another reason why some people want to see Bitcoin to crash is, because they hate it with a passion. These so called nocoiners, are spitting on Bitcoin since it caught their eyes several years ago! Take a guy like Nouriel Roubini for instance! He is hating against Bitcoin for more than 5 years now! That guy could be rich already! But no, he is a typical blinded keynesain who just doesn't get it. And the more Bitcoin rose in price over the years, the more he hates it, probably himself as well, because of having missed so many opportunities to have been set for life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: