Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptos doomed  (Read 678 times)
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

There is no obvious reason for the recent dip. Looks like just one of those swings.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

There is no obvious reason for the recent dip. Looks like just one of those swings.

Maybe the world is not ready for cryptos?
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

Of course not. If you are not a risk taker, don't roam around crypto.
Just deposit some money in a bank and enjoy. Crypto isn't for the weak hearted people. Making money isn't so easy as it seams to be. No matter whatever business or job you do. You have to wait for a certain period of time to get a positive result.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

If you're not an adventurer, I don't recommend you invest in ICO, because ICO is now heavily regulated by various countries.
And investing in bitcoin is a sound investment, and I suggest you hold it for the long term.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

Doomed is an exaggerated word. It is just going through hard time.

I do not really know where is this going but I am positive it will always be the buy and sell that makes it a problem to gain value for the new coins or even bitcoin itself.
We are still on the early stage of cryptos, many things will happen. It is just day trade and panic that makes the value down.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

Nope, it is the opposite of your point of view. Cryptocurrency has gained already its popularity all over the world. All the negative feedback that you receive about cryptocurrency would be possibly came to those people who are close minded that even if you educate them still they believe on what they think is right for them. This is the mindset of other people that spread these negative feedback and feed also to those people with the same mindset. However, we do believe in this system that is why we currently earning from it as proof of evidence in our efforts to put these cryptocurrency in to things that they are now. If you do believe so then even if there are negative feedback about it then you will just laugh for it because you already know what the system that offer to us and benefited from the system.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

I think a niche of cryptocurrencies will develop good rates. As globalists are interested in it. And these people, don't give up business half-way.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

Are you sure in what you spreading? Do you have any evidence that crypto will never be develop? If the ICOs you are saying participate in the ICOs that under Ethereum and NEO platform just to make sure the ICOs are not to be scam and all of the are good.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
It's possible that crypto will never develop? From the very start if its possible that it will never develop, we will not be here on where crypto's are.
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
It's because there are threats that can be seen to crypto by big businesses such as banks so they are spreading and doing anything they can to warn people in the wrong way.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
That's why I don't invest in ICO's.
nadalena

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
Famous things and personalities will always have haters, "For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up" Ecclesiastes 4:10 ,God will find his ways to lift those people or things up,faith begins where the will of God is known.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

Maybe the world is not ready for cryptos?

No, the world is ready but some people are just narrow minded to adopt innovation and they'll do anything to spread fears so everyone will get back to basic.
The one who are doomed now are those who sells in panic and later on will be surely buying in recovering price. Those parasites will crawling in the ground and begging.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

It is a possibility!

If we reached an all time high before, and recovered I think it's doable again. This market cap has recovered and fallen the past few months in 2018, it's almost insanity the fluctuations we've had but I'm still optimistic about it.

One of my coins dropped 90% and I had invested a large sum in it, but it recovered 24 hours later. I won't say the figures but it would be shocking to someone with only a single coin as their investment.

I'm also jealous of the people whom got in at its lowest ha.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

It is a possibility!

Media and other people are scared of crypto coins. Why? Because that the first time in the human history that only one human can influence somethinf that big. They are afraid of that becomes even bigger.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

We do not need FUD or good news for a price movement. Just technical analysis.
If you know how to read chart it is really obvious that it will go back down again. I have been posting it in the past few days. As I said on my previous post after this bounce there is a big possibility that there will be another dip and a third retest on the $12,000 resistance level. if we can not break that level on the third try then it will go back to $8,000- $9000 area then it will break the $12,000 resistance and push through up to the $15,000.

This is all speculation but this is what the charts are saying.

For the topic Yes its doomed sell your coins now so we can buy it.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

The crypto isn't doomed at all, its just a phase in the market circle and i believe its still going to take a deep, but afterwords it will get back its value, there is no reason to panic but if you've had enough then i guess its time to cash in and get out.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

The technology of blockchain is the future, which has come now. The problem is that we try to think only speculation in the market. It's wrong.         
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

Well, the volatile nature of crypto itself can cause to doubt to investors leading to speculations of crypto fading away. This is not yet proven as crypto's nature itself proves that it is a matter of patience for the right moment. Cryptocurrencies are quite questionable at times but with proper observation, you will eventually understand why things happen...
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Today the market is not a good picture. It seems to me that some very influential people are just selling bitcoin for very cheap money. It seems to me that this situation is likely temporary.

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

If you really think that big investors aren't interested in crypto than you should have a look at the market cap of cryptos. I don't think this market cap can be achieved with few hundred dollars of investment from Mr. Joe.

AdamSv

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

It is a possibility!
negative mass media were, are and will be everywhere, no matter how you want it. Yes, maybe they are not as will be developed in the future, but the future for them and their development profoundly secondary.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: