Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now  (Read 691 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?

I can only handle 10 projects mostly social media because I am also working. So many projects to be promoted is really hard. I tend to forget some. FOr me the best project that I was promoted was the docademic and also there are lot more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

I do 103 bounties and its not really easy managing them but all i do is specify how many i am to promote in a day i perform their task and update others so it makes my work very easy and i also split my signatures as well. I just tend to be proactive register new ones once am done with any
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

I think you actually gave yourself so much job to do. You cannot accurately promote everything or do every bounty. For social media, you need to take the ones you can manage so that, some other campaigns do not suffer. The bottom line is, do what you can manage
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

May be last year I promoted more projects, because the situation on the market was differ. And I participated in lots of bounties - social. content and signature - in whole it was not bad reward. But now the rules substantially changed, and the pool now is lower then before, lots of social bounties very often do not give the expected profit because of the huge amount of participants but this activity takes too much time - even for the reports about your work that is done every week. Lots of scam project and so on.  So the amount of projects I participate in is less then previous year. I try to choose the project more carefuly now.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

We members of lower ranks do participate in social media campaign to supplement the signature campaign due to being paid with a low stake however it is better and advisable to choose 4 to 5 bounties with prospect and manage them successfully doing many bounties amount to not meeting up and time consuming.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

I do 103 bounties and its not really easy managing them but all i do is specify how many i am to promote in a day i perform their task and update others so it makes my work very easy and i also split my signatures as well. I just tend to be proactive register new ones once am done with any
103 bounties is too much in my opinion.  Grin
In my case I have only less than ten. For now I have joined five bounty campaigs in social media and one signature campaign. Because I have a day job to do and only doing bounty in my free time.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

I think you actually gave yourself so much job to do. You cannot accurately promote everything or do every bounty. For social media, you need to take the ones you can manage so that, some other campaigns do not suffer. The bottom line is, do what you can manage

In some point mate everything can be manage in the right time management. I would say it is much prefer by those full-time users here in crypto currency community. Also, each and everyone of us have our own way to do those bounties in different way to promote them like in telegram campaign as well as Facebook, and youtube campaign.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

This thread is a survey:

I doing quite a big amount of campaigns daily and is way lot more than yours is social media also however i only participate in one social media for different campaign, a few good ICO i do is havven, policypal, ebcoin and lympo.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Yes I am a bounty hunter and I participate in only signature campaign on bitcointalk because it always have largest percentage of the bounty pool and of the much time other campaigns like social media takes to do tasks and report and it's not really rewarding.....
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Hi, thanks for your survey, at some point I asked myself the same questions.
I started with an ICO in Bounty's social media campaigns. There were also bounty campaigns for art work in which I participated taking advantage of my graphic design skills. In the telegram channel of this ICO, I helped answer some questions related to crowdsale, token and bounty, and the community manager realized that I could be his assistant and I also did this job, the experience was very good, I learned a lot.

I currently do an average of 10 campaigns I could do more, but my internet connection is not very good and work is difficult, but I love this job and I am always looking to improve my participation.

All the projects that I joined have been good and useful. I have many wishes to see its full development and feel more proud of having participated.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Yes I am a bounty hunter and I participate in only signature campaign on bitcointalk because it always have largest percentage of the bounty pool and of the much time other campaigns like social media takes to do tasks and report and it's not really rewarding.....
The fact is that the signature company is designed to carry the signature code that potential investors can see. While in social networks they write content that is not always of high quality and which very badly affects the promotion of the project among the crypto-exchange society. This can explain the minimum interest for social networks.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

This thread is a survey:
I currently have around 30 or 40 bounty projects i participate.

It really depends on the program i joined.
and the requirements it requires. some of them is really exhausting and time consuming
but lets hope it worth our while.

I cant say. cause almost all of them have a good and nice goal.
i tend to say what is the best project when i could earn a lot from them though.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

I started as a bounty hunter last March too. And the main type of campaign I run is content creation, though I do signature too but I find content creation more profitable. I try my best to create content for three projects every week. The best project I have done so far is still credits, I got tokens worth of $2500 for 2 contents.

Rechargers

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

In my opinion, the best to do right now is to choose only for about 3-5 bounty campaigns. Also if you can focus more on article campaign campaign and youtube campaign since it is profitable compare to social media campaign wherein the rewards is so cheap. Also try to support the forum by posting quality contents so that you can rank up and gain more bounty rewards on signature campaign. Good luck.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

This thread is a survey:

There was a time when I used to manage 40-50 twitter campaigns a week. But at that time, most of the twitter campaigns had only retweet/like requirement and there was no obligation for weekly reports. Also, the participants were not this many in number as we see today. People used to get decent money out of twitter bounties provided ICO isn't a scam. But since, managers have started asking reports, there is added work and I have left doing a lot of twitter campaigns. Moreover, the large number of participants make bounty worth nothing in the end.

That is true in case of a lot of ICO projects these days. And the reports make it a double-edged sword. It makes it easier to track performance but then again it has the obvious disadvantages that you mentioned.

Speaking of old days I miss the pre-ethereum days when most of the 'altcoins' like Litecoin were just BTC forks. Shit like Terracoin, Ripple etc existed but it wasn't a 'big business' like the Ethereum Dapps have become these days.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
aseraa12

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

I utilized frequently join the venture abundance of online networking, and I can to take an interest 10-venture on the double. Also, it was I feel tired to do it, on the grounds that a Hunter abundance just as a second employment for me. However, after I believe I lose a considerable measure of time and vitality when take an interest in the battle abundance. Blessing his too little. At long last now I simply center in 1 venture, which I joined the battle signature, and that is everything that matters nothing else. I need to stop take an interest internet based life battle.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:03:19 AM

You can do a lot of bounty daily but if they are all going to end up worthless your going to grind yourself out in short order.  Its better to heavily research each project and go for quality vs quantity. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: