Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase Merit?  (Read 669 times)
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

Everyone want to be merited in other to grow to the next level but i have decided not to bother so much about it,it will come at the due time
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

As you know , ranking in bitcointalk thread has been changed after 24th Jan , a new feature called " merit" has been added to profile .What is merit ?
•You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.
what has changed in ranking?
•In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks.

I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
•This forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
•Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.
pytel738

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

In order to increase merits, you should reply quality posts regarding each topics. You should answer the questions straightforward and easy to understand.
Tip:
Give facts rather tgan opinions

Goodluck

teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

While i do not have any merits at the moment. I think it depends on the quality of your posts as well as the quality of the topics you put up on this platform. I'm not sure if it depends on the replies to your topics though. Just do good on the platform and you may stand a chance. I hope this helps.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

You should have constructive post that other user can gain knowledge in your post so they can give you merit points.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

there is no chance to increase merit for common man. I have noticed that only campaign manager, hero member, legendary member are just got merit. If we write a good post or answer but no one give us merit. I have a question to this forum authority that why we don't get merit, though we are writing good post and answer. please change the rule or reform the rules.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Been inactive for awhile and I was pumped up to rank up my member status from Member to Full Member by increasing number of my posts. When it meet the requirements, I was surprised that we need additional Merits to rank up our position. I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up. Now the question is how to increase Merit? Is Merit trading allowed?
Staff Merit Increases Merit increases recognize employees for their overall performance achievements. Budgetary funding for merit may be based and designated by the State ..
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

one way to increase the merit is to create a thread or post news that is informative, interesting, educational. or create an actual, reliable news summary.
or you can advise on any questions in this forum.

Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Merit can not be obtained easily because services can be obtained by others who give us a reward. In order for someone to give you a merit, you must provide a quality and informative post. so someone will not post anything that is not important or spam, By providing useful information and quality to other users you can get merit
waskaplung

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

Been inactive for awhile and I was pumped up to rank up my member status from Member to Full Member by increasing number of my posts. When it meet the requirements, I was surprised that we need additional Merits to rank up our position. I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up. Now the question is how to increase Merit? Is Merit trading allowed?
Managers can reward performance most effectively by carefully distributing their merit pool. Merit increases can be used to recognize an employee's performance, and, contributions.
donpepot

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

If you want to increase your merit, you better start and make sure that you will be able to construct quality posts that are definitely helpful not just spam posts. You can read more information about the Merit and sMerit in the "META" section of this forum.

It might be hard to earn merits not Totally because of your capacity to construct quality post or capacity to research and contribute knowledge in the forum, but possibly because of too many spam posts to a certain topic making your own post overlapped by other member so your post gets overlooked. But there are some members here who provide service to review post if it deserves a merit. If you believe that you have made a post that is probably helpful and deserves merit then you can try them to check out if they will accept it or not.

Also beware of merit trading because it is prohibited and you can get punished if you get caught by somebody.
Merig increase when Salary increases are granted to eligible employees in career positions based upon their job performance. Merit eligibility is contingent upon completing three months of service.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Yes there are some merits trading here but in good way like doing some thing for someone for example this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0 he is looking for an art related to bitcoin and the reward is merit.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

one way to increase the merit is to create a thread or post news that is informative, interesting, educational. or create an actual, reliable news summary.
or you can advise on any questions in this forum.

It’s also respecting post and trying to help those posts that seem to be lost in a way. Bitcoin discussion is very timely and educational and the patience of senior members is necessary to help newbies line me to understand crypto currencies
sisira85

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

if you want some merit, your post should be high quality, meaningfull and it should  be helpful to other then you can earn merit ... Grin Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

we can not increase our merit, because Merit is given by others for our services to do a useful post for members of this forum. so all we have to do is write the best post possible, do not get out of the Topic in talking, do not spam. I also have not got merit yet, but I will keep trying.
adsiapaad

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

"I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up" I do agree with your statement, I think merit is good for the community, with merit as a requirement to rank up means there no way spam people can rank up easily.
Answering your question how to increase merit? I think the only way to increase merit is to give all your best to make a good post and let the other people do the rest, I think all of the members of this community is a smart people, which is mean if you make a good post you will get your merit from the people who think your post was good and helpful
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

make a good or useful content or comment in the discussion so that the other discussion participants feel helped by the information you convey so give you merit
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

We cannot beg for merits because merits is for those people who give their best by making a helpful thread or by commenting useful and meaningful posts. And good thing it helps to know people who use alt account just for merit farms. So I hope people will now be afraid to do it because it can lead to a negative trust and banning them to join signature campaigns.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

Merit exchange is a violation also merit selling, merit system is created to eliminate those shitposters and spamming accounts.

Here's the link about merit system:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Maybe my post can help you a little bit to get some merit here's the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058025.msg31494285#msg31494285

BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

To get merits is to make quality posts. Certainly I will be surprised if merit trading is allowed.
A new trend is starting in meta, where Seniors calls for quality posts where they can review and award merits. Lookout for such opportunity who knows you can get some.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: